3-5-2 squad builder, I need some advice

NicklasFreier
67 posts Park Captain
edited November 2015
Hey there, I'm about to make myself 2 teams in the 3-5-2 formation, as this formation has been working best out for me so far.

1'st. I'm wondering if I should wait to buy my teams till around Black Friday/Cyber Monday, or if there won't be any magnificant crash, as everyone predicts that there is gonna be a crash, I doubt there will, but not sure?

2'nd.The teams I've come up with so far is a Serie A and a BPL, I just don't understand how Seria A is so much cheaper than any other league? Or is there any good leagues beside Seria A to build a 3-5-2 squad around?

3'rd my squads I would like to hear if you got any improvements to my squads, and if you would play anyone(and the reason)

Serie A squad:
zujji9.jpg

BPL Squad:
4gkhhx.jpg

Thanks a lot for your time! :)))

Comments

• Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    As much this formation hyped now days, I don't advise you going 3 at back at all. But you said it work fine with you so GFY. if you want to your both squads looks really nice.

If you have the coins, Pogba for s1 pick one in normal days under 200k you can find good deal of you waited l.

BPL, Cahill good CB and Yaya is plus.

Again if you are doing fine with both teams just replace the player who let you down with your game style.
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    Hujaber wrote: »
    As much this formation hyped now days, I don't advise you going 3 at back at all. But you said it work fine with you so GFY. if you want to your both squads looks really nice.

If you have the coins, Pogba for s1 pick one in normal days under 200k you can find good deal of you waited l.

BPL, Cahill good CB and Yaya is plus.

Again if you are doing fine with both teams just replace the player who let you down with your game style.

Well, I've always been absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at defending, even with 4 or 5 atb, and I have actually felt that I've been conceeding less playing the 3-5-2 formation.
    recently I've been trying out the 4-3-1-2, but it didn't work out for me, as it was to narrow imo.
    And then I've tried to 4-2-3-1 with cams and without, and the 4-4-1-1, but found that 3-5-2 worked best for me.
    I have got only 475k to spend, so Pogba is pretty much out of budget, these teams is really all I can afford, might be able to replace mangala with cahill soon tho.
    Would you recommend to wait buying my teams untill black friday/cyber monday? :-)
    And thanks for your reply :-)
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    No one knows how the market working, am no market expert tbh :)
    But most of your players now at their low point of sale, and for sure by time they will drop in price. The player that has high risk is DB as his the most expansive one, and can be replaced with payet and otamendi with Cahill
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    Hujaber wrote: »
    No one knows how the market working, am no market expert tbh :)
    But most of your players now at their low point of sale, and for sure by time they will drop in price. The player that has high risk is DB as his the most expansive one, and can be replaced with payet and otamendi with Cahill

True, but that everyone predicts a market crash, might just end up in a probably bigger drop before Black Friday, because people are panic selling all their players, because they are afraid of the crash, well Idk, can wait forever to buy the teams too, but what would be the point to have the game and not play it, just to be afraid to lose coins :sunglasses:
    Well, do you find IF eriksen or IF payet to be better than KDB? I really don't know which CAM to pick, Özil and David Silva seems interesting as well as the 3 already mentioned :anguished:
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    I usually run one cheap and one expensive, I find it more fun personally.

The teams you've chosen both look perfectly fine, BPL and Serie A have pacey CBs which suits 3 atb. I'd personally pick Perisic over Asamoah and I HATED IF Bacca with a PASSION when I had him, much prefer Morata if you wanted to save a few coins. Dybala is my favourite ST so far this year though.

• NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    I usually run one cheap and one expensive, I find it more fun personally.

The teams you've chosen both look perfectly fine, BPL and Serie A have pacey CBs which suits 3 atb. I'd personally pick Perisic over Asamoah and I HATED IF Bacca with a PASSION when I had him, much prefer Morata if you wanted to save a few coins. Dybala is my favourite ST so far this year though.

Well not much to upgrade on the serie A team anyway except from the obvious Pogba, and then ofc inform Dybala and so.
    Wondered to go for IF perisic as a striker instead of Bacca, I don't really like that 2* WF and SM either, but I don't know how that would be? I haven't tried Morata yet, but I didn't really like Mandzukic, but heard that Jovetic is pretty decent?
    And thanks a lot for your opinion man :-)
  • So weird I absolutely love IF Bacca, he can't seem to do no wrong. Always in the right spots making the right runs. That's the game, everyone plays so different and certain players work for certain people. Give me both a go and c who's better for u
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    Ibraphonic wrote: »
    So weird I absolutely love IF Bacca, he can't seem to do no wrong. Always in the right spots making the right runs. That's the game, everyone plays so different and certain players work for certain people. Give me both a go and c who's better for u

Actually liked NIF Bacca when I tried him, the only down side was that damn 2x2*, but guess it's just fake shot and bodyfeint then :cold_sweat: