Bronze Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS *FINAL draft/Flint update*

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    71920 posts Moderator
    Izale McLeod (Crawley Town/Football League 1). He has scored 20 goals in 40 games for Crawley Town this year (18 in 36 in the league, 2 in 4 in the Cup) and without his goals they would have been surely relegated already. Izale's key goals have kept Crawley in a huge chance of being safe this year. I think he should be a huge contender for a MC TOTS and hopefully many others do too!

Cups dont count

Could say the same about saving from relegation for a few strikers that aren't in, so that shouldn't count
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    So last year was:

7 UK (2 SPL)
    1 French League
    1 Italian Leagues
    1 German Leagues
    1 Spanish leagues
    2 Swiss League
    2 A League
    2 Austrian Bundesliga
    1 Saudi League
    1 Danish League
    1 Polish League
    1 Swedish league
    1 MLS
    1 Irish League.
  • Lurtex
    549 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Lurtex wrote: »
    AndySav92 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Chill Sim. It is not as diverse as you would like to believe. Fact is, 2 from the Irish League is too much. Also fact is 7 from the UK leagues is also one too much. I do not blame people trying to change this.

Does it matter, where does it say Maximum of 6 for UK...Nowhere
    You have 6 spots reserverd for 4 leagues.... 6 should be maximum

5 leagues technically.

Did I forget SPL?
    5 spots for 1 country then. Still alot imo. Regardless if the country have more leagues than other countries in the game.

More leagues therefore far more players, it's not as if these ayers aren't deserving that are in, if it was 2 the chances are there would be more in anyway

All the other countries that have more than 1 league in the game, gets minimum 1 spot. England who have 5 leagues(Including spl) gets minimum 6 spots. It doesnt add up. I know its neither of yours decision, im just putting it out there.
  • REID_ARMY
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Also unless I have counted wrong, 9 of the 14 games Richards has missed have been against teams 13th and higher, so I highly doubt that he would have continued scoring at the same rate.

Fair point he is defo out then. Charlie Lee should still be in contention with Tubbs though
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Chill Sim. It is not as diverse as you would like to believe. Fact is, 2 from the Irish League is too much. Also fact is 7 from the UK leagues is also one too much. I do not blame people trying to change this.

5 leagues technically.

Did I forget SPL?
    5 spots for 1 country then. Still alot imo. Regardless if the country have more leagues than other countries in the game.

More leagues therefore far more players, it's not as if these ayers aren't deserving that are in, if it was 2 the chances are there would be more in anyway

All the other countries that have more than 1 league in the game, gets minimum 1 spot. England who have 5 leagues(Including spl) gets minimum 6 spots. It doesnt add up. I know its neither of yours decision, im just putting it out there.
    The English lower leagues have like 24 teams each. Makes a difference.
  • REID_ARMY
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    Akinfenwa wrote: »
    REID_ARMY wrote: »
    And also, just wondering, unless my maths has failed me, Richards has only played 62% of Northampton's minutes (and unless he gets fit, that is only going to get worse), is that enough?

True, he has been injured a lot. Any other League 2 players to rival Tubbs?

No League 2 player really deserves one. While it's true Tubbs heavily relies on service, he missed quite a few chances when he first joined Pompey, and it's no good being a player that only plays well when the team is playing well, that should go against him for a TOTS card. He has to be judged on goals as that's pretty much all he brings to a team and he hasn't scored consistently.

This is my problem with Tubbs
  • Lard_Lad
    12640 posts Has That Special Something

5 leagues technically.

Did I forget SPL?

I understand where your coming from, at least there not struggling to fill the English spots if anything there's an abundance of UK players being suggested with fairly good arguments
  • Karlos
    24323 posts Club Captain
    And also, just wondering, unless my maths has failed me, Richards has only played 62% of Northampton's minutes (and unless he gets fit, that is only going to get worse), is that enough?

No League 2 player really deserves one. While it's true Tubbs heavily relies on service, he missed quite a few chances when he first joined Pompey, and it's no good being a player that only plays well when the team is playing well, that should go against him for a TOTS card. He has to be judged on goals as that's pretty much all he brings to a team and he hasn't scored consistently.
    Danny Mayor
  • REID_ARMY
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    Karlos wrote: »

Danny Mayor

Definitely Danny Mayor should be in contention
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    I don't think the draft lacks diversity
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    2 Swiss League players was a good thing tbh
  • REID_ARMY
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    Monkey wrote: »

• Enguin
    11165 posts Has That Special Something

But there's only 18 leagues represented in 23 players!
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20024 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2015
    Belaud>Tufan
  • Bland Poobah
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015

Danny Mayor

Danny Mayor??? I'm guessing he's doing well at Bury, funny thing is he wasn't even the best footballer in are school.
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    Enguin wrote: »

Dammit. We needed at least 25 leagues

• simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Of couse Stewart scores on the day I remove him from the draft :neutral:
  • Karlos
    24323 posts Club Captain

Danny Mayor

Danny Mayor??? I'm guessing he's doing well at Bury, funny thing is he wasn't even the best footballer in are school.

You must of had some very talented footballers in your school then.

• REID_ARMY
    785 posts Semi-Pro

Danny Mayor

Hes been quality this season for Bury
  • Gyan_33
    31258 posts National Team Captain
    edited April 2015
    simsieg wrote: »

Keep him out.
  • Bland Poobah
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero

Danny Mayor

You must of had some very talented footballers in your school then.

Just Phil Jones, everyone else (myself included) was/is pretty poor.
  • Akinfenwa
    757 posts Semi-Pro

Danny Mayor

Thing is Danny Mayor is basically the best player in the league but hasn't been as good as he actually is. I'd say Lee over Mayor because he's doing better than expected compared to Mayor
  • PintOfMagennis
    4454 posts National Call-Up

Not being picky but why was he removed and who for?
    Goal was horrible as well :)
  • Enguin
    11165 posts Has That Special Something

Dammit. We needed at least 25 leagues

#simout

• simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner

Was removed to make space for Johnson.
  • REID_ARMY
    785 posts Semi-Pro

Danny Mayor

Thing is Danny Mayor is basically the best player in the league but hasn't been as good as he actually is. I'd say Lee over Mayor because he's doing better than expected compared to Mayor

AND ;) DAT GOAL AT THE END
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Goal and assist now. He wants back in I guess.
  • Bland Poobah
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero

Was removed to make space for Johnson.
    SZzjvhC.png
    B)
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner

There is no need to mock. I ended up admitting defeat in my attempt to make it even more diverse.
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    There's diverse, and then there's over diverse at the expense of deserving players.