12-15 bpl appearences is better than 30+ apps in weak leagues
    dHT6vDl.gif
  • Lard_Lad
    12630 posts Has That Special Something
    ai10ld wrote: »
    Bellerin is amazing this seson.
    12-15 bpl appearences is better than 30+ apps in weak leagues
    Bellerin would be made to look like a fool by Jamie Murphy
  • Ozan Tufan is one of Bursaspors key players this year.
  • Enguin
    11163 posts Has That Special Something
    Krishna's stats are incredible, why is he not in? Bonevacia's are not unbeatable but Krishna's appear to be.
  • Enguin
    Ozan Tufan is one of Bursaspors key players this year.

He's in the draft and nearly a cert.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Enguin wrote: »
    Krishna's stats are incredible, why is he not in? Bonevacia's are not unbeatable but Krishna's appear to be.
    Most A-League guys found Bonevacia to be more influential to Phoenix's season
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    McLeod has 50% goal involvement for Crawley's goals, and they are only 2 points clear of the relegation zone. Without him they'd be screwed. Isn't similar reasoning put forward for Hourihane?(Although he's a mid)
  • Enguin
    simsieg wrote: »

But 3 goals and 6 assists for someone who is apparently an attacking midfielder is not even impressive.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Would be tempting to put him in to be honest, would have 2 LM's and RM's then :smile:

Hmmm
  • AleBig
    51 posts Park Captain
    Luca Rizzo (Sampdoria) he deserves a tots card!
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    donetts14 wrote: »
    Assuming the A-League get a spot come the finalisation of this team, it should be Marinkovic over Bonevacia. Any others agree?

Bonevacia has been better and a lot more dominant.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    AleBig wrote: »
    Luca Rizzo (Sampdoria) he deserves a tots card!
    Not enough games.
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    Byrne falls under the Piatkowski and Fagundez category of already having an IF for his performances last year. Fagan similarly.

For assists, I went throught every match report or match highlights for Cork and St Pats. It took a while, buts it's the best guess we have.
  • donetts14
    62 posts Park Captain

But 3 goals and 6 assists for someone who is apparently an attacking midfielder is not even impressive.

Roly's been playing defensive mid for most of the season.

Krishna has 9 goals and 3 assists but has played either striker or as a winger.

Marinkovic has scored 5 goals (i'll quote the post with the vids of the goals again if need be, they're all amazing) and made 8 assists...

If the A-League gets a spot in this team it should be: Marinkovic > Krishna > Bonevacia...
  • Lard_Lad
    sned777 wrote: »
    Byrne falls under the Piatkowski and Fagundez category of already having an IF for his performances last year. Fagan similarly.

For assists, I went throught every match report or match highlights for Cork and St Pats. It took a while, buts it's the best guess we have.

That's dedication
  • Enguin
    Bonevacia is only credited 5 assists on the official A-League website, likewise Krishna is only credited 3.
  • donetts14
    62 posts Park Captain
    StaticVG wrote: »
    Assuming the A-League get a spot come the finalisation of this team, it should be Marinkovic over Bonevacia. Any others agree?

Bonevacia has been better and a lot more dominant.

Marinkovic has been far more influential in terms of results and how Perth are doing, most of the goals they score are going through him and the ones he scores himself are amazing.. Bonevacia has been absolutely superb but i don't think as influential as Marinkovic... my two cents anyway
  • DanTFC
    1359 posts Professional
    edited April 2015
    I pretty much didnt say much about finley because its gonna be same as with fagundez last year ... :|
  • sned777
    I'm under the impression that Bone is on overall performances, not goals and assists.
  • sned777
    Finlay had a good chance I thought but then only about 2 people mentioned him so I assumed maybe he wasn't actually that good :D
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner

If the A-League gets a spot in this team it should be: Marinkovic > Krishna > Bonevacia...
    I certainly agree...

• Karlos
    24314 posts Club Captain
    I can't see Bellerín in the new draft ? think you forgot to add him.
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2210 posts Fans' Favourite
    Karlos wrote: »
    I can't see Bellerín in the new draft ? think you forgot to add him.
    He's right next to Bazoer
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Sim, you gotta be very careful with the Bonevacia versus Marinkovic discussions, because from what I am seeing, there are too many Dutch people on this thread promoting Bone, when it should be the Australians that make that choice.
  • Pubber
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Martin Pusic (Danish superliga, FC Midtjylland)
    Pusic has 15 goals and 2 assists in 19 starts and 4 from the bench. Have been important for his clubs in both national and international competition. Has to be in there somewhere, deserves it more than Hvilsom to be honest.
  • Garethtwhite
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    Where did Andy Williams go???
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Sim, you gotta be very careful with the Bonevacia versus Marinkovic discussions, because from what I am seeing, there are too many Dutch people on this thread promoting Bone, when it should be the Australians that make that choice.

If it makes you feel any better I'm Australian. As I've said a few times i still think Bonevacia has been better and more influential than Marinkovic.
  • Lard_Lad
    Where did Andy Williams go???

So many uk league forwards lots of competition