We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH FIFA?

El.Diego
704 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2015
I'm not sure is it allowed to post youtube videos here,(so serch it by your own) but every one on this forum should watch last video made by @InceptionXx (title the same as post title) on his youtube channel. 100% true about the game in my opinion and probably the reason why @HekTic_JukeZ is not streaming.

PS. To very nice guys here that'll start moaning: git gud ect. His W to L ratio is around 10 to 1 and guy is destroying Div 1 season after season.

Comments

• corsik
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Amazing stuff - I watch this guy every night :)
    I know what he is talking about
  • El.Diego
    corsik wrote: »
    At least first comment wasn't: "it's in your head" :smiley:

• DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    El.Diego wrote: »
    corsik wrote: »
    At least first comment wasn't: "it's in your head" :smiley:

I watched the video, I noticed this too.
  • El.Diego
    edited November 2015
    I've palyed around 300 UT games this fifa and have the same impression as he...
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2015
    What's the video about? Can't watch it at work :( I use his custom tactic with some changes in my 4231.
  • deejed
    80 posts Park Captain
    Couldn't sit through it tbh.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    edited November 2015
    I watched most of it, so I'll go ahead and sum it up.

-He's played more games than pretty much anyone else

(Being a full time streamer)

- He feel's like the game plays much better at night.

(He isn't aware that the Fifa servers have less traffic during US late hours. Due to Europeans being asleep)

-He feels like the game can be quality, but it is rare the game plays well. He said roughly 50 out of his 500 games have had smooth responsive gameplay.

From my opinion, his complaints are nothing new. The game is inconsistent, but he's more so just ranting.

It'd be much more constructive to try and provide data or evidence to back up the video. Everything he speaks of is just theory and opinion.
  • Scottish21
    My biggest issues with this fifa and past ones are the connections to others. So frustrating to get in a game that has lag, feels sluggish etc.
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite

(He isn't aware that the Fifa servers have less traffic during US late hours. Due to Europeans being asleep)

-He feels like the game can be quality, but it is rare the game plays well. He said roughly 50 out of his 500 games have had smooth responsive gameplay.

Servers? What does that have to do with anything? Game play is P2P.
  • Serpele
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fumbler wrote: »

Not entirely true. During the night, gameplay is much smoother for me when there is less traffic on the servers. Good responsiveness and not button lag whatsoever.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    For me gameplay is better at Night especially after 11pm UK time.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Serpele wrote: »

Not entirely true. During the night, gameplay is much smoother for me when there is less traffic on the servers. Good responsiveness and not button lag whatsoever.

Yeah agreed.
  • Fumbler

LMAO. That's irrelevant. There are no servers when you're playing. If you're internet connection is better at night that's one thing, but it has nothing to do with FIFA.
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect

LMAO. That's irrelevant. There are no servers when you're playing. If you're internet connection is better at night that's one thing, but it has nothing to do with FIFA.

what this guy said, it's not on dedicated servers, it's p2p - so EA's severs have nothing to do with connection. If you're having less lag at night, it probably means you're playing people who are more local to you.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class

You connect to the servers, and from there you connect to the opponent.

Also, I don't see the need for "LMAO", it's not really funny.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    edited November 2015

Look at these gameplays for example

I played it at 3:00am and there is no lag and players were very responsive.

And now this game, I played at like 8pm when a lot of people are playing.

You can tell by watching the gameplay and I used exactly the same team with same connection but whole thing feels/looks different.

I believe that it has something to do with server traffic.
  • ChrisLFC
    7279 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2015

Completely agree. Games feel different even without lag at all. I saw on old gen while playing FUT 15 that the AI difficulty changed from game to game in online seasons (not single player actual online seasons). It fluctuated from Beginner--> World class.
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm not streaming, because this game is just so monotonous to play at times.

And there is a lack of smooth gameplay. There seems to be lag/delay in half the games I play.

And no it's not my internet. It's EA matchmaking being outdated and we're paying the price.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner

And there is a lack of smooth gameplay. There seems to be lag/delay in half the games I play.

And no it's not my internet. It's EA matchmaking being outdated and we're paying the price.

Do you still play a lot though?
  • HekTic_JukeZ

Do you still play a lot though?

Yeah I have lots of games played. Like 400+. Just been playing BO3 lately.
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    I'd be surprised if I played more than 2,000 this FIFA though. See myself burning out soon.
  • Scottish21
    Connection improves for me at night. Probably because there's more adults on who are the only 1s using the Internet at that time. Instead of a whole family sharing the Internet while some kid or guy tries to play fifa through wireless upstairs in his bedroom.
  • El.Diego
    What is quite strange for me is that people posting on this thread have the same impression that the game is better at night and it's less than half games. But almost everyone is from different timezone so it should be different for us not everybod at night.
  • Fumbler

You connect to the servers, and from there you connect to the opponent.

Also, I don't see the need for "LMAO", it's not really funny.

You don't simultaneously connect with their servers while you're playing, though. Once you connect with your opponent, you are no longer on EA's servers. You reconnect again after the match. Incidentally, that was where a lot of people were getting the DNF glitch at the beginning of '16.
  • Scottish21
    Maybe less wireless Internet/people playing while others share their Internet? It's awful from 4pm UK at least for me. Gets alot better around 11-12pm
  • RadioShaq
    15471 posts Moderator
    You get matched by people in your timezone mostly so it would make sense. He pretty much didn't say or prove anything like everyone already said.
  • El.Diego
    Second thing is that for instatnce, I'm playing UTC+1 and when I play till 10pm my time it's almost impossible to have "perfect game" and around midnight I can play for example 3 very good games one perfect and next one is completly slugish :(
  • El.Diego
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    Maybe less wireless Internet/people playing while others share their Internet? It's awful from 4pm UK at least for me. Gets alot better around 11-12pm
    maby this but for me this year it's getting unplayable becouse I'm tired fighting against my team. Most of the games(80%) delay is so big that you have to predict what the game could think when i press pass to the nearest left and it occures that i was playing back to the other side of pitch :(

• MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Completely agree with what he is saying. Even without lag the game feels weird and sluggish a lot of the time. It's why i pretty much stopped playing. Can't be bothered playing a game which is not doing what i want.

This MUST be adressed
  • El.Diego
    Completely agree with what he is saying. Even without lag the game feels weird and sluggish a lot of the time. It's why i pretty much stopped playing. Can't be bothered playing a game which is not doing what i want.

This MUST be adressed
    Yes, I start thinking about PES but it could be the same there.