Why? is it that important?

HeroBent
4591 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2015
So; just played this guy. Tight game,and I ende up winning on a skillrun in the 87 min. At 90 min my Internet goes slow, and everything in the house disconnect. Everything need a boot to get network again, and it took me 15 min to get things running again. Are someone still doing the DOS at end of game?

Btw; got the guys GT. Can I do anything with it?

Comments

• KingLionel10
    14994 posts World Class
    Walt Disney?
  • HeroBent
    Walt Disney?

Damned autocorrect. Got it fixed now..
  • KingLionel10
    14994 posts World Class
    HeroBent wrote: »
    Walt Disney?

Damned autocorrect. Got it fixed now..

Haha, could report him to EA or Microsoft mate maybe?
  • HeroBent
    I dunno if I care really mate. Just wondering if it is still going on.

Kind of pity the fool. He deserved that loss.
  • BrentfordFC
    11585 posts Has That Special Something
    did it to annoy you. did it succeed?
  • HeroBent
    edited November 2015

O yeah, and that annoys me ;)
  • Hippyboy6
    16863 posts World Class
    I'm becoming a miserable little s*** I reported someone for having an offensive team name, TBF I was on a losing streak & was slightly intoxicated :D
  • HeroBent
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I'm becoming a miserable little s*** I reported someone for having an offensive team name, TBF I was on a losing streak & was slightly intoxicated :D

Haha. Could have been me doing that :-)

• HeroBent
    And now I cannot find any opponents. Damned this fifa nigth got off on the wrong foot.
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2015
    Same thing happened to me the other night. :/
    Edit: it only took me like 3 or 4 mins to get my internet back up but yeah same concept I believe
  • BrentfordFC
    11585 posts Has That Special Something

O yeah, and that annoys me ;)

meant to put they at the beginning :D

• HeroBent
    edited November 2015
    Edit: it only took me like 3 or 4 mins to get my internet back up but yeah same concept I believe

Yeah. 15 min was with setting all the Sonos etc up again. Still annoys me that he got to me... Probably a patetic little kid.

• Novakoneold
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2015

Yeah. 15 min was with setting all the Sonos etc up again. Still annoys me that he got to me... Probably a patetic little kid.

Nobody f***s with my sonos, I'd be going ahab
  • HeroBent

Nobody f***s with my sonos, I'd be going ahab

Haha.. :-D

• Bigmickey
    1354 posts Professional

This made me laugh. I didn't realise you could report people for that, there's been a few that were dodgy recently
  • StewParty
    4052 posts National Call-Up

My friend had the name stiff x nips
    I reported him and they changed it
  • ShandyDrinker
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2015
    So; just played this guy. Tight game,and I ende up winning on a skillrun in the 87 min. At 90 min my Internet goes slow, and everything in the house disconnect. Everything need a boot to get network again, and it took me 15 min to get things running again. Are someone still doing the DOS at end of game?

Btw; got the guys GT. Can I do anything with it?

Been saying for gawd knows how long on these forums that we need a name and shame for ddosers, once GT is supplied all EA have to do is look at the time you posted and whether the opponent got a 3-0 win from a ddos activity. Supply them with a modem report if EA so wish of your modem receiving a teardrop attack and problem is solved. If the guy is a serial ddoser then it will show all his recent wins as 3-0 due to opponent disconnecting. The thread could be monitored everyday by a EA member who could then look into the matter further for us, distinguishing it as either a ddos attack or not and then banning that GT and origin account from EA titles.
    I have been it, seen it with a serial ddoser lol and know how frustrating it can be, Virgin media for all there worth do the best they can to help but it's very limited. It needs monitoring on a forum like this were it can be looked at by EA and dealt with accordingly.
    There are too many cheats on FIFA whether it be Autobuyers or Ddosers and very little seems to be done about them. EA need to stick to there words when saying fun, FAIR & secure because by banning someone for BIN sniping and then allowing things like this to happen, where is the justice in that ?

• HeroBent
    edited November 2015
    Agree that the action from EA do not add up.

Name and shame migth not be it as someone will be shamed with no reason. Should be able to report to ea and for them to "investigate", and take the appropriate action though