Ea I f***ing hate your servers

MarcovdH
999 posts Professional
edited November 2015
Seriously what is this for ****! Last three matches were rediculous! I just won a match 3-0 and as soon as the **** match was finished I got kicked from the servers and it got put as not finished! Fack this, I have been relegated 3 times already because of things like this, my internet is fine, I can play any other game and my party was still up I only got kicked from the servers! Also I am banned from the transfer market again, nice job EA with the coming updates which will make sniping even harder I am just thinking of selling this rediculous game.
Post edited by MarcovdH on

Comments

• ukler8
    4744 posts National Call-Up
    It's all about your profile picture. After that they don't care.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    ukler8 wrote: »

Ikr, facking bs, how can one be kicked from the servers as soon as the final whistle goes?! Have had this many times ffs..
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Awesome 14 days for EA to respond on mails and already waiting 25 minutes to have live contact with someone.
  • Thomas_VibeFM
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    ukler8 wrote: »

lol
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    The rage is real

EA <3 love you xxx
  • John_Barnes
    1264 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't cry it's not real ....it's a game
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    It is not real, I am not crying, yes I was raging, but seriously it is highly frustrating when you're doing your best, win a match, when the final whistle goes EA kicks you from their servers, you have to admit that atleast. @John_Barnes @PS-GamerNeil
  • Morrissey
    239 posts Sunday League Hero

Silly reply, has every right to be annoyed, paying for a game he enjoys but not being able to finish a game due to poor servers
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Morrissey wrote: »

Silly reply, has every right to be annoyed, paying for a game he enjoys but not being able to finish a game due to poor servers

Thank you, I appreciate that.
  • Morrissey
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    MarcovdH wrote: »
    Morrissey wrote: »

Thank you, I appreciate that.

It's fine, I'm having a nightmare with constant lagging at the moment, ruins the game
  • M3$$1
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2015
    Their EA reps are all terrible. They will tell you whatever to make you feel better even it is a lie.
    Their goal is you to hang up the phone or close the chat Asap. Sometimes they will tell you some1 from studio will call you but it could be trick as well
    Or they even tell you its free server game you know how many ppl are playing. So they can take all their time to resolve the issue.
    That was all my problem last few years with thier phone and chat rep
    It takes a couple of month to solve sometimes if you are lucky or it never be solved too lol
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    M3$$1 wrote: »
    Their EA reps are all terrible. They will tell you whatever to make you feel better even it is a lie.
    Their goal is you to hang up the phone or close the chat Asap. Sometimes they will tell you some1 from studio will call you but it could be trick as well
    Or they even tell you its free server game you know how many ppl are playing. So they can take all their time to resolve the issue.
    It takes a couple of month to solve sometimes if you are lucky or it never be solved too lol

I have called them didn't get an answer, also have tried the live chat, been waiting for 50 minutes then gave up, EA their service is very bad and they should actualy work on that. I guess I'll wait for an answer on my mail -.-
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Same problem.
  • ScorcherPrime
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    lol
  • M3$$1
    398 posts Sunday League Hero

I have called them didn't get an answer, also have tried the live chat, been waiting for 50 minutes then gave up, EA their service is very bad and they should actualy work on that. I guess I'll wait for an answer on my mail -.-

I was treated as a scammer once i claimed for my missing contracts and a few players back in beginning of fifa 13 i was struggling with coins because that was my first fifa playing anyways this female phone rep told me i can get banned for false claimming. Really it was only 20-30k worth or less i was that desperate cuz all my squads are out of contracts and that was my only hope lol. I stopped playing fut for about 3months and got something back. Anyways thats how they treat you so good luck

P.S. In fifa15 i had this bug called "sorry FUT is not working due to w/e reason i forgot what they call it. it happened from october or november of fifa15 just came out. It didnt let me get into fut for good 4months i had to give up first acct and made the second one. Then next thing you know it came back working after 3months. No compensations and BS from phone rep and chat rep.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional

I was treated as a scammer once i claimed for my missing contracts and a few players back in beginning of fifa 13 i was struggling with coins because that was my first fifa playing anyways this female phone rep told me i can get banned for false claimming. Really it was only 20-30k worth or less i was that desperate cuz all my squads are out of contracts and that was my only hope lol. I stopped playing fut for about 3months and got something back. Anyways thats how they treat you so good luck

P.S. In fifa15 i had this bug called "sorry FUT is not working due to w/e reason i forgot what they call it. it happened from october or november of fifa15 just came out. It didnt let me get into fut for good 4months i had to give up first acct and made the second one. Then next thing you know it came back working after 3months. No compensations and BS from phone rep and chat rep.

This is my first fifa since fifa 07 but they quite **** up, I find ur story very sad to read