20+ minutes trying to find opponent at 4pm in USA

FC Intl
4394 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2015
Still waiting. So tired of this. I can barely find an opponent in this game. Why is this?

Kind of makes the game pointless for me, can't play it.
Post edited by FC Intl on

Comments

• FC Intl
    Since there's no acknowledgement of this problem so far, I'll wait to see if there's a patch/fix this month. If not, doing a chargeback on my credit card for faulty product.

I'm (reluctantly) willing to deal with the silly gameplay, but if I can't even play the game then it's just a faulty product.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have the same problem. Especially when I'm in the semifinals or finals. Good luck with that faulty product stuff lol.
  • FC Intl
    edited November 2015
    TeamRem wrote: »
    I have the same problem. Especially when I'm in the semifinals or finals. Good luck with that faulty product stuff lol.

It's not luck, it's a option with credit card providers. Done it before on another game. If a retailer won't accept a return on a faulty product (as is the case with video games) then, depending on your credit card provider, you are protected and can get that money refunded.
  • COACH
    20501 posts Club Captain
    That's crazy
  • Pieman25
    17870 posts Moderator
    FC Intl wrote: »

It's not luck, it's a option with credit card providers. Done it before on another game. If a retailer won't accept a return on a faulty product (as is the case with video games) then, depending on your credit card provider, you are protected and can get that money refunded.

You have to stop playing the game though to show you are declaring it as not fit for purpose.
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've been having the same problem for about 2weeks+ now. Hate that ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • theovertime
    89 posts Park Captain
    Oh you know the solution to this is to buy some fifa points that gives you 24 hours of instant matches :)
  • Khangaskhan17
    4003 posts National Call-Up
    Same here. Couldn't find one in Seasons or Tournaments after 20+ minutes of searching.
  • Khangaskhan17
    4003 posts National Call-Up
    I've even opened all my ports and switched my NAT type to open. Still can't find matches consistently.
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2015
    20mins? That's cute, I waited an hour or so once. It's still not fixed well thank god for black ops 3 on Friday.
  • ReusKrispies
    Also give up tagging rob, he won't respond.
  • ReusKrispies
    At this very moment I'm already waiting for about 20mins without finding a single opponent.
  • tournaments = impossible

divisions, never have a problem at any time from US
  • ReusKrispies
    EA expects everyone to have a super fast connection with a PING of 1ms.

The main problem is when switching to no under matchmaking does not work like it does on fifa 15 how long does it take this dumb company to take notice and fix a simple issue?
  • It's May not work for you all but try resetting your router, every time I struggle to find an opponent I do a reset of my router and it fixes it and finds players quick for the rest of the day. Annoying I have to do this everyday but it fixes it for me.
  • ReusKrispies
    edited November 2015
    It's May not work for you all but try resetting your router, every time I struggle to find an opponent I do a reset of my router and it fixes it and finds players quick for the rest of the day. Annoying I have to do this everyday but it fixes it for me.

I did that over 10times it doesn't work.

EA only wants to match people with 3 green bars. I don't know why they even added a matchmaking setting option such a dumb company seriously they're a joke.
  • Another empty threat thread.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Have never had a problem with matchmaking this year, but that sounds terrible.
  • FC Intl
    Pieman25 wrote: »

You have to stop playing the game though to show you are declaring it as not fit for purpose.

It would be impossible to "show" you are not playing a game. Regardless, I've done this with a different game a few years ago and know exactly how it works. I'm not a fan of getting screwed out of money, and I make sure things are put right if need be.

Anyway, I'm not playing it, as I can't get a match.
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA only wants to match people with 3 green bars.

Not the case for me. I have been matched against opponents while only showing 2 bars. Those games were fine. I am in Canada and though it does take a few tries sometimes I can usually find a game quick enough. I had a bit of trouble early on, but thenot I adjusted the setting to not restrict match ups to opponents close to me or whatever they call it. Gameplay has been mostly lag free and I can usually find a match.
  • FC Intl
    Another empty threat thread.

How would you know what I do with my bank?

I didn't say I'm threatening to stop playing- I want to play. And if the product continues to be broken then I will get money back. Done it before. Will do it again.

• FC Intl
    holdenwait wrote: »
    tournaments = impossible

divisions, never have a problem at any time from US

Cups and single matches may as well be eliminated from the game, it's a wasteland
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    Would rather not find a game then deal with the lag I've been experiencing today
  • FC Intl
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Would rather not find a game then deal with the lag I've been experiencing today

Yeah, when I am finally given the gift of a match by EA it is just laggy garbage. And I have 50+ Mbps ethernet connection, so its not me.
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain

Yeah, when I am finally given the gift of a match by EA it is just laggy garbage. And I have 50+ Mbps ethernet connection, so its not me.

Ya I'm in texas so I'm mostly matched with mexicans(nothing against them tons of Mexican friends but their internet is absolute garbage)
  • FC Intl

Ya I'm in texas so I'm mostly matched with mexicans(nothing against them tons of Mexican friends but their internet is absolute garbage)

Same, I'm in MN but I get Mexicans with poor connections frequently
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain

What part of MN? I went to high school in South Dakota spent some time in MN
  • FC Intl
    edited November 2015

What part of MN? I went to high school in South Dakota spent some time in MN

@Jfo88
    Downtown St. Paul. Where were you in MN?
    Post edited by FC Intl on
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    Matchmaking is very poor this year.

Odd to be honest.