Please use live chat

DannyUK
411 posts Sunday League Hero
The only way they will take any notice is using the live chat feature on the website and talk to an advisor. If nobody has done this I suggest you do because they will have a record of your grievance. Posting on here is useless, they do not look on here, they rely on the team of advisor's and not on forums. I contacted them over 2 weeks ago now and have heard nothing, if it's only 1 or 2 people contacting them then they will feel it isn't that many people bothered about it.

Comments

• MakyBvB
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I tried to contact them but after a 6 hrs wait i turned off the browser
  • Wiwee
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    DannyUK wrote: »
    The only way they will take any notice is using the live chat feature on the website and talk to an advisor. If nobody has done this I suggest you do because they will have a record of your grievance. Posting on here is useless, they do not look on here, they rely on the team of advisor's and not on forums. I contacted them over 2 weeks ago now and have heard nothing, if it's only 1 or 2 people contacting them then they will feel it isn't that many people bothered about it.

It doesent help at all, they usually advice you to post here on the forums...
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2015
    Wiwee wrote: »

Really?! :D
    Aren't these CS people based in India or some other country far east? Probably on cheap labor... hm, hm. I wouldn't be so surprised if EA pays these people peanuts.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    MakyBvB wrote: »
    I tried to contact them but after a 6 hrs wait i turned off the browser
    6 hrs? Really? That is alot of time to wait, I waited 10 minutes. I think you have to catch them when they are not busy, I did it at 9pm UK time and had no problems. I have contacted them twice now and both time they have said they are working on it and will be "soon"
    Wiwee wrote: »

Well they didn't tell me to post on the forums but yes they probably don't listen anyway. I've given up contacting them because it feels other people are not bothered as well judging by the forum, nothing is happening. I guareentee you if FUT had a problem everyone would be in uproar but when it comes to Pro Clubs people just don't bothered and that is why they get away with it.