e84ba20c784c4c9e80ed6d23be0afd20.png

Comments

• Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ffs sort yourself out link:
    VRaUrX2.png
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    Nice. A re-release of his IF perhaps? Just RB/Hero colours?
  • Gil3000Doe

Would be pretty cool, certainly a deserved card
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    Gil3000Doe wrote: »

Would be pretty cool, certainly a deserved card

I mean, considering the reasoning behind some of previous Heroes this year. You'd expect something!
  • Sm0k1ng Ac1d
    950 posts Professional
    hopefully not, my 26 IFs won't be happy at all
  • Sm0k1ng Ac1d
    950 posts Professional
    also it is a quite ridiculous record
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Playing like an absolute boss this year after all he went through in the summer.. Perez give him a bumper contract already !
  • coldsteelrain
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow haha hope not for your sake lol
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

Man that sucks he surely is getting a RB card. I have said before if anyone followed Navas he is in sensational form this year and It was matter of time before he had another IF.
  • EveryDImDrinkingWine
    965 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA don't do back to back IF's and I highly doubt he would get a RB for that.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

He broke the record just as the same as other players who broke records. Cech will also get a purple if he keeps clean sheet 2 more games. He is 100% getting a RB card.
  • EveryDImDrinkingWine
    Blarix wrote: »

He broke the record just as the same as other players who broke records. Cech will also get a purple if he keeps clean sheet 2 more games. He is 100% getting a RB card.

I know how record breakers work m8 :S 100%? geez Blarix why on earth do you talk out your ****. You are talking like its dead certain, who knows. He could but he might not, you cant just say 100%. Seriously m8 stop

• Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

I know how record breakers work m8 :S 100%? geez Blarix why on earth do you talk out your ****. You are talking like its dead certain, who knows. He could but he might not, you cant just say 100%. Seriously m8 stop

Well if EA stick to their plan than yes 100% he is getting a RB card. Even Ibra got it even though people were shouting top of their lungs that he shouldn't. A record is a record unfortunately regardless of how much you dislike it. If someone makes the most sliding tackles in a year that breaks all previous recorded record he will get a record it really is simple as that.

That RB Navas sure as hell is going to be amazing card.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    CL group stage action and someone is taking with 100% certainty. Huh ...

It's far from a lock that's for sure and I absolutely agree he's on great form and deserves an upgrade/should get another IF sometime soon.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

It's far from a lock that's for sure and I absolutely agree he's on great form and deserves an upgrade/should get another IF sometime soon.

A record is a record though regardless of what it is. If you actually see the contract Navas has with Madrid you'll know what this means to him (breaking the record) now he will hopefully get a bigger contract.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

A record is a record though regardless of what it is. If you actually see the contract Navas has with Madrid you'll know what this means to him (breaking the record) now he will hopefully get a bigger contract.

It s a record, but it's like a baseball record,really. Most consecutive minutes of clean sheets to start a career in the CL? Sounds like "most two-out doubles with a man in scoring position in July night games played on grass" to me more than one that'll go onto the annuls of history ...
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2015

It s a record, but it's like a baseball record,really. Most consecutive minutes of clean sheets to start a career in the CL? Sounds like "most two-out doubles with a man in scoring position in July night games played on grass" to me more than one that'll go onto the annuls of history ...

I'm not saying the records should be meaningful even though this one actually is. If Cech keeps a clean sheet for 2 more games he will also get a purple card. Keeping clean sheet is like scoring for keepers so they should and deservedly will get a record breaker.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    All those Navas IF investors... I hope a RB card lands. Lol
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    '96dc2 wrote: »

The IF won't go up by much any more but if they all hold until January they can make still nice profit but for now it seems they are out of luck to be fair and the under cutting will start as soon as he is announced.
  • Gil3000Doe
    '96dc2 wrote: »

savage
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14436 posts World Class

:D
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

:D :D :D

The oracle has spoken ...
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Lol Blarix
  • EveryDImDrinkingWine
    He knew himself it wasn't happening, all a ploy to cause a panic sell so he can pick some up for cheap.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    He knew himself it wasn't happening, all a ploy to cause a panic sell so he can pick some up for cheap.

Yup, par for the course.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    How soon till his IF hits 30k?
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

My dozen say sooner than later ;)
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

My dozen say sooner than later ;)

My 15 day by the weekend!

Maybe 40 next weekend then 100k with some upgrade hype ;)

#navasthenewdegea
  • i Stereo Sun x
    572 posts Sunday League Hero

Hopefully he will get to that point soon, just pray that he doesn't do a monster game on the weekend.
  • Codzombie777
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I dont like these threads. Cos they are isually right and i lose loads of coin trading