Just Close The Draft Mode On Pc

itzDrizzy
375 posts Sunday League Hero
really why the draft mode still enable on pc, full cheaters farming coins on draft mode like crazy, legal players like us just playing with small teams, last 5 match on division 1 i played against full if ibrahimovic,neymar, ronaldo teams opponents, they farm like crazy on draft then come to division 1 for play with legal players like us. what was our fault really? its so unfair.

Draft Mode is a BIG REWARD FOR CHEATERS.

Comments

• yo I sent you a request, ayodelz1
  • Raphiduck
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've been saying it for weeks...
  • Zambo9
    4980 posts Big Money Move
    itzDrizzy wrote: »
    really why the draft mode still enable on pc, full cheaters farming coins on draft mode like crazy, legal players like us just playing with small teams, last 5 match on division 1 i played against full if ibrahimovic,neymar, ronaldo teams opponents, they farm like crazy on draft then come to division 1 for play with legal players like us. what was our fault really? its so unfair.

Draft Mode is a BIG REWARD FOR CHEATERS.
    atleast this year you can play Div1, last year at this time was way worse than that
  • Orison
    46348 posts FIFA Cover Star
    It's always nice to play against cheaters, they ragequit so quickly, because they often don't know how to play this game
  • Beny
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero
    but didnt every1 say that more cheaters farming draft was a good thing because more players would hit the market and prices would drop? :trollface:
  • itzDrizzy
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    It's always nice to play against cheaters, they ragequit so quickly, because they often don't know how to play this game

mehmet yildiraz dont like that comment mate, even cheaters dont know how to play, they know how to run, and mehmet yildiraz know how to give penalty.
  • Raphiduck

When playing against cheaters, they quit and you get a loss.
    Can't see any way that would be nice.
  • Orison
    Raphiduck wrote: »

Because I don't get a loss if a cheater quits.
  • Beny
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero

depends,if they quit at the start game doesnt count, but sometimes when they score own goal i get alt f4 bug,because u know , EA :trollface:
  • Orison
    Beny wrote: »

depends,if they quit at the start game doesnt count, but sometimes when they score own goal i get alt f4 bug,because u know , EA :trollface:
    Still haven't faced a single own goal.cheater :joy: but I only played around 100 games, because this game is boring as ****, so maybe that will happen at some point :)
  • Lumitesi
    763 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They don't even need to score an own goal. Sometimes they try to play you and as soon as they go 2 down they quit and you get a loss. So not that nice.
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2015
    the good thing is that its good against inflation, prices of players would be higher without fut draft, but with cheaters nothing can be fair
  • Raphiduck
    Lumitesi wrote: »
    They don't even need to score an own goal. Sometimes they try to play you and as soon as they go 2 down they quit and you get a loss. So not that nice.

Exactly how it happens 100% of the time for me.