Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Tots quaresma

Bob1432
1313 posts Professional
Will he get one?

Comments

• Ben
    3903 posts National Call-Up
    No...Porto players that will get one for sure are:

Martinez
    Danilo

Players that might get one:

Brahimi
  • Masakari
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Ben wrote: »

Martinez
    Danilo

Brahimi

This. I'd give Brahimi one for sure as he's been amazing all season, but obviously having 3 players from the same team in the Rest of the World team is a bit much when so many other leagues deserve to be represented as well.

I'll keep saying it, the Portuguese League deserves either it's own TOTS or one mixed together with the Turk League or Eredivisie. Way too many talents to be stuck with just 1 or 2 players in the ROTW team.
  • Ben
    3903 posts National Call-Up
    Masakari wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »

Martinez
    Danilo

Brahimi

This. I'd give Brahimi one for sure as he's been amazing all season, but obviously having 3 players from the same team in the Rest of the World team is a bit much when so many other leagues deserve to be represented as well.

I'll keep saying it, the Portuguese League deserves either it's own TOTS or one mixed together with the Turk League or Eredivisie. Way too many talents to be stuck with just 1 or 2 players in the ROTW team.

This...also can't believe none were in the silver mc tots.

• Masakari
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    We fought for Óliver, but he was taken out the day before the final call or something like that. I think it was a huge mistake, but the damage is now done.
  • Pedro95
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    We fought for Óliver, but he was taken out the day before the final call or something like that. I think it was a huge mistake, but the damage is now done.

I seriously blame the lack of knowledge from the makers of the MC TOTS. I mean, they just go with what the community tells them and by stats they get from Whoscored. Would have prefered EA to make that one keeping in mind how this one was made :neutral:

• Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    TOTS brahimi with TOTS martinez would be so cool
  • Sudjinn
    73 posts Park Captain
    what other tots from liga portuguesa can make it?
  • Masakari
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    As far as I know, no one.
  • Ronaldo
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    Pedro95 wrote: »

I seriously blame the lack of knowledge from the makers of the MC TOTS. I mean, they just go with what the community tells them and by stats they get from Whoscored. Would have prefered EA to make that one keeping in mind how this one was made :neutral:
    ahaha not even that the guy decides it himself, so its bassicly his very own tots
    with a vfew guidelines ofcourse

• A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Pedro95 wrote: »

this