Having messed around with some things I've come up with this

pitch-699955.jpg

I have 180k to finish it, any advice?
  • Samy
    52 posts Park Captain
    Samy wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    Just finished the one you suggested. Looking forward to try it:)

VAfWsZt.png?1

@Samy Very nice. Not enough coins for Neuer I see. Still amazing team. Lovely. If you want I can add it to the first post with the other Community Teams?

:smiley:
    Of course you can...anyway it was your suggestion
    About Neuer...i will have him soon, but heard good things about Fährmann so i wanted to test him...Neuer is next on my list :wink:

So just tried the team and it's plaing very very good. First game first rage quit at 2-0 in 20 min. Second was a lost in the last minute but incredible lag...next 3 games win win win. The only problem i can see with it it's the lag....at least seams to affect only me ... It's really playing very nice... Now looking for a second team... from Bundes, Ligue 1, Seria A and BBVA. Any suggestions? :blush:
  • Wanton
    77 posts Park Captain
    You hold lt when you control the ball? @xciljw
  • Bigmickey
    1354 posts Professional
    Just finished the one you suggested. Looking forward to try it:)

VAfWsZt.png?1

@Samy Very nice. Not enough coins for Neuer I see. Still amazing team. Lovely. If you want I can add it to the first post with the other Community Teams?

:smiley:
    Of course you can...anyway it was your suggestion
    About Neuer...i will have him soon, but heard good things about Fährmann so i wanted to test him...Neuer is next on my list :wink:

So just tried the team and it's plaing very very good. First game first rage quit at 2-0 in 20 min. Second was a lost in the last minute but incredible lag...next 3 games win win win. The only problem i can see with it it's the lag....at least seams to affect only me ... It's really playing very nice... Now looking for a second team... from Bundes, Ligue 1, Seria A and BBVA. Any suggestions? :blush:

Depends how much you have, but something like this?

pitch-700680.jpg
  • 000BMM
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    000BMM wrote: »
    p0IrXJu.png

Thoughts and changes? Is Bellarabi a good RF choice?
    80K Budget

@000BMM I really like that team. Midfield looks so good. Changes I would make are picking Muller over Javier Hernandez. Lots of people were really positive about Muller at that position. Besides I would go with Alex Sandro over Evra. Maybe you could get Miranda and Manolas as your CBs and start saving for Chiellini and Buffon?

Bellerabi looks like a really good RF. Just wish he had a better weak foot or just was left footed. :lol:

Thanks ill look to make those changes
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Müller is an amazing striker in the 4-3-2-1
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1429 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ravz9 wrote: »

I'll second that! I had to choose between a few players to strengthen my Bundesliga version, and I made a great choice. Surprised he isn't more expensive.
  • xciljw
    5022 posts Big Money Move
    I will answer all your questions when I wake up. Just got home from the PSV - Wolfsburg game (solid 2-0 win) and it is 1 AM now so I am off to bed.
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really enjoying the formation since i started using it after reading the guide, having those 3 forwards constantly ready to make runs across the back line is lethal. Only problem i'm having is i can't get any CCM to stay back at all, tried h/h, m/h, l/h, m/m. It's not a huge deal as i naturally conceded a lot with my main 4231 anyway, i just now have the option to score and create a lot more.

• LefaZe
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2015
    pitch-703569.jpg
    Hey mate, great guide there. Loved the 4321 already in 15, but had problems with it this year. Now I am back to it thanks to your guide! Can you have a look at my current squad if I can make any upgrades right now, have 15k. Wanting to swap hernanes with marchisio and chiellini with one of the CB. Thanks a lot!
  • nextqprmanager
    3330 posts National Call-Up
    LefaZe, That`s almost my team , atm I have Parolo instead of Nain, cant afford Sandro have Ghoulam & Rudiger instead of Caceres - yes I like Hernanes but as a cam - he is not hard working enough. Front 3 are good. Yes your upgrades are the best prob. How is your GK?, I have Perin who is good
  • I really dont care about the GK at the moment. He is pretty solid, makes great saves, but the game after he is rubbish. So like all the other GKs I think ;)
    Hernanes is really not working in this position and I dont know about Perisic and Jovetic.
  • xciljw
    Xtc wrote: »
    @xciljw...Great guide. Tried it but I am going to give 433-5 a try. I feel the formation a little cramped .

@Xtc Not everybody will like the formation. Good luck trying the false 9. Hopefully you will do better with that formation then I did. :)
  • xciljw
    Really want to give this formation a try after reading this great guide @xciljw! Great video to show it in action as well.

Running low on coins atm the min as almost fully invested in IF trading.

Any chance you could make me a nice team for 30k on X1 please?

Prefer all links to be at least orange so happy with single league/nation.

Haven't tried La Liga or Bundesliga from the big leagues yet so have a preference to one of them if you are going single league.

Thanks.

@Satan the Angel Thanks a lot! Came up with the following, which is just under 30k.

d5954ef8f79bc6d81f74a8bff163e31e.png

Hope you like it!
  • xciljw
    JSaintUK wrote: »
    Hey mate, I followed you guide last year to great success. Another great guide! Was wondering if you minded making me a team for 60k? Would be much appreciated.

Lovely to see people that tried my guide last year are willing to give it a go this year as well. Thanks! I made the following for you. Hope you like it!

507b6db9a42933136c45ffd96a99f6ee.png
  • xciljw

pitch-699955.jpg

@Bigmickey I would go with the following:

0343e584377e17cc58237eaee9515c77.png

Fits in the budget (Xbox One prices, though it has a buffer in case you are on playstation). Hope you like it!
  • xciljw

@Samy Lovely that you are satisfied with the way the formation is working out for you. What is the budget you have for this second team? I like the team from @Bigmickey a lot, though it is it the question if it fits the budget and maybe it can be improved if your budget is higher. So it is all depending on that.

• xciljw
    Wanton wrote: »

@Wanton Short answer: no. :lol:
  • Samy
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2015

@Samy Lovely that you are satisfied with the way the formation is working out for you. What is the budget you have for this second team? I like the team from @Bigmickey a lot, though it is it the question if it fits the budget and maybe it can be improved if your budget is higher. So it is all depending on that.

:smile: Thanks for the squad...if i didn't thank you before...
    About the new one....i kind of have some IF to sell and provide some money for any squads...for now i have players from Seria A, Bundes, Ligue 1 and BBVA...and if i sell all the IF for now i am not able to have Ronaldo....but in rest i could manage to trade to the second best team you can think of except the players from the first squad (using them).
    Thanks
  • Bigmickey
    1354 posts Professional

pitch-699955.jpg

@Bigmickey I would go with the following:

0343e584377e17cc58237eaee9515c77.png

Fits in the budget (Xbox One prices, though it has a buffer in case you are on playstation). Hope you like it!

Cheers, that's pretty good :)
  • xciljw
    Ravz9 wrote: »

I'll second that! I had to choose between a few players to strengthen my Bundesliga version, and I made a great choice. Surprised he isn't more expensive.

@Ravz9 @MaestroPirlo21 Seem to be many people that like Muller as striker in this formation. Have not used him myself. Consider getting him myself now once one of my investments sold. :#
  • xciljw
    Really enjoying the formation since i started using it after reading the guide, having those 3 forwards constantly ready to make runs across the back line is lethal. Only problem i'm having is i can't get any CCM to stay back at all, tried h/h, m/h, l/h, m/m. It's not a huge deal as i naturally conceded a lot with my main 4231 anyway, i just now have the option to score and create a lot more.

@CraigFWba Yeah the CCM staying back is a serious issue. But it is not a problem that you will find just in this formation, it is the CM (or CDM) position in general in the formations in which these players are pushing up the field way too far, even though you tell them to stay back. Great to hear you are enjoying the formation!
  • xciljw
    edited November 2015
    LefaZe wrote: »
    pitch-703569.jpg
    Hey mate, great guide there. Loved the 4321 already in 15, but had problems with it this year. Now I am back to it thanks to your guide! Can you have a look at my current squad if I can make any upgrades right now, have 15k. Wanting to swap hernanes with marchisio and chiellini with one of the CB. Thanks a lot!

@LefaZe Thank you! Not many changes you can make with 15k. I would personally take Hernanes out, change Nainggolan to RCM and get Felipe Melo or Khedira (you can decide who, Melo obviously better allround) to play CCM. Rest is excellent for now, as 15k does not allow you to upgrade that much. Team looks solid!

Read your concerns on Perisic and Jovetic. Both should be fine. If you don't like either of them you can go with Felipe Anderson to replace Perisic and get Higuain or Morata as your striker.
  • xciljw

About the new one....i kind of have some IF to sell and provide some money for any squads...for now i have players from Seria A, Bundes, Ligue 1 and BBVA...and if i sell all the IF for now i am not able to have Ronaldo....but in rest i could manage to trade to the second best team you can think of except the players from the first squad (using them).
    Thanks

Think you did. Just removed a part of the conversation we had before. So for the second best team I came up with the following:

705ba4a2881dc2ed977074ab5ba69ed9.png

Hope you like it. :)
  • Samy
    52 posts Park Captain

Thanks

Think you did. Just removed a part of the conversation we had before. So for the second best team I came up with the following:

705ba4a2881dc2ed977074ab5ba69ed9.png

Hope you like it. :)

Looks really pretty :smiley:
    Now let's how long we'll take to make it :smile:
    Thanks and i'll get back about it after i test it
  • xciljw wrote: »
    LefaZe wrote: »
    pitch-703569.jpg

@LefaZe Thank you! Not many changes you can make with 15k. I would personally take Hernanes out, change Nainggolan to RCM and get Felipe Melo or Khedira (you can decide who, Melo obviously better allround) to play CCM. Rest is excellent for now, as 15k does not allow you to upgrade that much. Team looks solid!

Read your concerns on Perisic and Jovetic. Both should be fine. If you don't like either of them you can go with Felipe Anderson to replace Perisic and get Higuain or Morata as your striker.

Thanks a lot man ;) I will probably try De Rossi, as I already got him. I just picked Perisic, because NIF Felipe Anderson was wy too expensive, due to his IF this week. Will get him once the price dropped back to normal.
  • Wanton
    77 posts Park Captain

Ok thx i try to upload a gameplay of mine recorded yesterday on my playstation if anybody want i can show it hear so you all can see how not to play ;) jokes apart i would appreciate if you can watch it and give me some tips I'm still struggling but loved you're guide from last year so i will hold on this formation
  • really like this formation, won 2 online Draft and smash in Div4 and goldcup so far, I find the middle CM is most important, ping pong pass is the key to open up the middle
  • xciljw

Ok thx i try to upload a gameplay of mine recorded yesterday on my playstation if anybody want i can show it hear so you all can see how not to play ;) jokes apart i would appreciate if you can watch it and give me some tips I'm still struggling but loved you're guide from last year so i will hold on this formation

Yeah I will definitely take a look at it and tell you how to improve your game. :wink:
  • siavash777
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    siavash777 wrote: »
    would you mind building a squad around Tevez for me ? 400k budget . I would like to give this formation a go , used this formation last year using KTZ777 guide

@siavash777 Didn't know whether you were playing PS or Xbox. In case you are PS you can downgrade to NIF Lamela if you won't make it:
    c23e03e6d5424e5f9abb61b3519969e3.png

I hope you like it.

tanx for the reply mate . I started with this formation on Monday using the squad u built for me .
    so far 2 win 1 draw and 12 Loses . I got relegated to Div 6 .

not blaming the Formation , but it doesnt seem to work for me at all , I can't defend .
    everyone seem to walk trough my Mid and Def .

Im gonna read the guide again and give it one more try today

tanx again :)