Does 100 chem do anything special?

Basdost
83 posts Park Captain
Or would I be okay with 99 chem. I have a team I want to make and 99 is the highest I can get it.

Comments

• PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    1 chem will never make a difference haha.
  • Orison
    49454 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Manager?

Team chem doesn´t matter, only individual chem gives a stat boost (and you get the biggest boost with 10chem of course). But if you actually feel that boost, that is a different story :D
  • Basdost
    83 posts Park Captain
    That is with a manager. It has 4 players on 8 chem, one on 7 chem and the rest on 10 chem so I think I should be good. I played with other players on 8 and 7 chem before but always had 100 chem and wasn't sure if there was some magical boost if you have 100 chem
  • HCB
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    From my exp. I can tell it's no matter.

it's all about internet quality.
  • RadioShaq
    15208 posts Moderator
    Some misinformation in here. Should read the chem guide from last year by LT if you haven't already.
  • HCB
    I once played ut season with a guy from China, the guy put his team with 0 chem and whole red line.

Guess wut, can't tell any difference from the 100 chem team.

Trust me, try this ,when u find a 1gb/sec isp provider for the game, chem is just bs.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Gives you the full chemistry boost. How much of a difference that makes is unknown. At 5 chem you get the base stats, above 5 chem you get a boost.
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never really noticed a difference. Won drafts with 80 odd chem more times than I've won it in the 90s. Some of my players in seasons play on 6-8 chem.
  • HCB
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    Never really noticed a difference. Won drafts with 80 odd chem more times than I've won it in the 90s. Some of my players in seasons play on 6-8 chem.

Exactly the same as my exp.

chem is bs, internet quality,latency means all.
  • HCB
    It's like u could have the most lethal player in your team , but your latency made all of them 40% delay than your opponent, that's why your CR7 being caught by Mertersacker.