High Pressure Auto Tackling

Wammo247
184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Has anyone worked out how it's done yet?

Comments

• Amicus83
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just play seasons with assisted settings & it'll do it for you.
  • yasendi
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2015
    Pick a high pace team or build one if you playing FUT then select Strategy High Pressure or go to Custom tactics and increase pressure from there. Simple. Since no fatigue is there, this will give a huge advantage in games. An abuse that EA decided to do nothing with
  • Wammo247
    We are still missing something?

How do people do the magnet defending? Players just zooms to player with ball and glues himself, preventing player from running or passing

Defending still feels broken completely to me

* 2nd man contain is useless......
    * Standing tackle hit and miss
    * Slide tackle is good but not in your area
    * (LT) jockey waste of time
    * A button (pressing) guy just casually stands a decent watches player zig zag past
  • Wammo247
    OK found this....... Seems that some have tried and it works!

First comes custom tactics. The players who use this, set high pressing to 75, aggression to 85 and employ offside trap. Once the game starts, they also go ultra attacking (one before all out attack) they will also choose team pressing from the d-pad up menu.

Once that's set, the whole team press and run like Usain Bolt for the full game without getting tired. The player holds RB for the whole game.

Since the game mechanics are flawed, (and has been since FIFA 12) this tactic is here to stay unfortunately. That's because EA know if they remove it, they'll lose a huge chunk of their user-base who rely on this flaw to win games. That in itself is a despicable act.

Now to the technical aspect. The mechanics of the game are faulty and high pressing is not affected by the coding. This is because through team contain feature, the ai controls the second player and it doesn't register the stamina loss anywhere near the same as when controlling a player manually. All you have to do is hold RB.
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    there is literally nothing you can do because lob passing is useless this year, i'm slowly done with this game
  • rubberglovelove
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Noobs been using these pressing tactics for over five years.. Nothing been done.. Just makes the game a complete joke if you want to play football
  • Wammo247
    ^ completely understand. But when you can't beat em...... Join them

EA Sports need to patch this nonsense
  • rubberglovelove

No never. Like to think as a full manual player I have scruples .. My record is horrendous but when I do win one it's done fair...I'm a mediocre full manual player but struggle to beat a 5 year old assisted one...game is shocking
  • DunB
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    maksi wrote: »
    there is literally nothing you can do because lob passing is useless this year, i'm slowly done with this game

Just press LT and your player turns his back to the opponent. Then just before someone is going to bang in on you (and it will happen), pass the ball in no particular direction.

Opponent will bang your player on the ground and since that player doesn't have the ball, he will get a card. Works 90%!
  • Wammo247

No never. Like to think as a full manual player I have scruples .. My record is horrendous but when I do win one it's done fair...I'm a mediocre full manual player but struggle to beat a 5 year old assisted one...game is shocking

Why make the "game" harder than it needs to be?

It's a game.... It's all assisted! Your not actually playing football..... It's a game

If you want to make it harder than it needs to be go ahead.... But regardless if you go assisted, semi assisted or super assisted it's ALL assisted

It's a game
  • rubberglovelove
    I like playing which involves a little bit of input not super fast button mashing. I won't sink to assisted noob baby controls
  • lordCriper
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    If EA disabled custom tactics, the game would be so much better right there. Or make stamina relevant, which they won't so...
  • rubberglovelove
    lordCriper wrote: »
    If EA disabled custom tactics, the game would be so much better right there. Or make stamina relevant, which they won't so...

Exactly.. It's easy done and would make game so more enjoyable.. But no got to keep noobs happy with NHL bash ball