edited October 2015
    History And Trophies

2015/16
    League Position
    FA Cup
    Capital One Cup
    St. Johnstone paint Trophy.
    Post edited by T4 Kazinho on
  • Will be kicking this off later on in the week, just setting it up for then :)
  • Ashy
    8389 posts League Winner
    good luck
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck.
  • Wyojasond
    9405 posts League Winner
    Good luck
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Good luck

Shame you don't have Jon Taylor anymore, he used to be awesome in FIFA
  • Chris wrote: »
    Good luck

Shame you don't have Jon Taylor anymore, he used to be awesome in FIFA

He's the reason I did a career mode with the shrews on FIFA 12, haven't touched em since, So giving it a shot this fifa :D

Thanks everyone for the GLs
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Would've been great if Woods and Goldson were still at the club :( I'd suggest training Burton and Dominic Smith to begin with - both have pretty good potentials for this level. And good luck. :)
  • T4 Kazinho
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2015
    Would've been great if Woods and Goldson were still at the club :( I'd suggest training Burton and Dominic Smith to begin with - both have pretty good potentials for this level. And good luck. :)

Dominic is one i'll be looking to use this season, I may train his passing and dribbling due to his low/medium work rates and his 66 Pace, I'm trying to resist the urge of making him a fullback, but with people like Grandison, And Knight-Percival (what a bloody name by the way) Who have better defensive qualities right now, it's kind of the obvious choice, and makes my job of getting a first team Right-back a little bit less of a demanding progress.

Burton could make a late push this season for a place in the first team if he can impress in his cup performances and training, even if we get to the last 16 of any competition, he will play, I believe having a young cup keeper and a "older" league keeper would be the way to go.

All I can tell you is, I shall be releasing what formation i'll be using when managing the shrews tonight, and it's certainly not going to be a 541 :D
  • ddf5abbe2151ca326ff2ec9d2e2ecbff.png
    94e0af3b3e6fabaefb495d562331327d.png

This is the current starting eleven, For me 4321 (With a CM) Will allow me to apply the attacking football I feel will provide a success in the english footballing ladder.

Kaikai and Cole are both loanees at this moment in time, but with just under £1,000,000 in the Transfer Budget, I feel hiring a scout and a young rotation Winger between the two who will replace them come the season if they don't perform.

Apart from that ,the line-up itself is self-explanatory.
  • T4 Kazinho
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2015
    Veterans head for the chopping block!?
    whitbread-website181-2746573.jpg110338.jpg

With rumours coming out of Shrewsbury Towns training ground that centerbacks Anthony Gerrard and Zak Whitbread are on the way out of the door, with Gerrard being sold in the summer window and Whitbread leaving in 2016, we managed to grab a word with the manager White and this is what he had to say.

"Look, they're both players with a vast amount of experience, but for me, you've got to prove yourself In this team, and too me, they think i'll give them the chance over youngsters because they've got more years in the game? not a chance, the bunch of lads I have understand this, but some don't, and that's been made clear, we're going to work with them to get the move they want."
  • Pre-Season
    936a2946baa5838166f060c979d7d9a3.png