Neymar or Bale

Ker_Mit
5935 posts Big Money Move
Been using this Team with Suarez upfront
at the Moment:

pitch-676320.jpg

Had quite some fun with it but am thinking
about to try neymar or Bale in this team.
Thoughts?

Comments

  • baymar
  • In all seriousness i've only tried Bale, i thought he was a poor mans Robben but he's got the right attributes for a striker
  • SaifR
    12862 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymar
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Pezza1984 wrote: »
    In all seriousness i've only tried Bale, i thought he was a poor mans Robben but he's got the right attributes for a striker

    Thats what I'm thinking too but people here are praising Neymar, since dribbling is so OP this year.
    Only thing neymar is better at is dribbling :/
    And I cant afford to try both because taxes
  • Anthonyr475
    1000 posts Professional
    If you're a skiller and dribbler then Neymar. If you prefer strength and raw pace. Go for Bale.
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    SaifR wrote: »
    Neymar

  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    If you're a skiller and dribbler then Neymar. If you prefer strength and raw pace. Go for Bale.

    I enjoy both thats the Problem.
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    Then try both. Buy Neymar or Bale first and see if works for you. If he doesnt, then sell him n buy the other option.

    Sometimes you must try players yourself, specially in these situations where the two players are both good options.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    PTY BroZz wrote: »
    Then try both. Buy Neymar or Bale first and see if works for you. If he doesnt, then sell him n buy the other option.

    Sometimes you must try players yourself, specially in these situations where the two players are both good options.

    Bought Neymar now. Hope he's as good as everyone sais
  • StrutterGear
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    Neymar at STR is a killer.
  • Romlun
    53 posts Park Captain
    Have almost the same team exept 2 other cb. Had suarez, had fun with him. Sold to get Neymar and Never had a regret. But with that being said im a fan of dribblers and skillers.
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    PTY BroZz wrote: »
    Then try both. Buy Neymar or Bale first and see if works for you. If he doesnt, then sell him n buy the other option.

    Sometimes you must try players yourself, specially in these situations where the two players are both good options.

    Bought Neymar now. Hope he's as good as everyone sais


    You like him?
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Neymar.
  • tyler
    1373 posts Professional
    bale
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    COACH wrote: »
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    PTY BroZz wrote: »
    Then try both. Buy Neymar or Bale first and see if works for you. If he doesnt, then sell him n buy the other option.

    Sometimes you must try players yourself, specially in these situations where the two players are both good options.

    Bought Neymar now. Hope he's as good as everyone sais


    You like him?

    Played 7 games with him and absolutely love him :lol: fantastic player. Makes fun to play with him
  • Bas
    1349 posts Professional
    That team looks great. How does it play?
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Bas wrote: »
    That team looks great. How does it play?

    Tbh it's one of the most fun and playable teams I've ever had.
    Loch everyone of them, especially Kroos who is unreal in this position in this formation
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Balemar
  • salihsaglam
    226 posts Sunday League Hero
    10 Games 11 goals for me so far (4312)
    Buy Neymar, hes unreal :)
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Any others tried them? Who's better?
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Any others tried them? Who's better?

    Tried both of them now and can fairly say Bale is more effective in terms of goals and assists, but Neymar is more fun to play because of his dribbling
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pezza1984 wrote: »
    In all seriousness i've only tried Bale, i thought he was a poor mans Robben but he's got the right attributes for a striker

    Poor mans robben lmao :D
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Any others tried them? Who's better?

    Tried both of them now and can fairly say Bale is more effective in terms of goals and assists, but Neymar is more fun to play because of his dribbling

    But goals and assists are fun, correct?
  • baleee
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    holdenwait wrote: »
    baleee

    Really? I am leaning on bale as well.. Zlatan with bale will be awesome hairstyle duo lol
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymar Da Silva Santos Jr.
  • just won 7 straight tonight playing Suarez with Nolito IF and Bale on the wings.. my word rock and roll time.. some amazing combination plays but I gotta say Messi > Bale .. still Bale is a beastly alterntive with height and as you said amazing hair ;)
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Neymar fits that squad better, best to have 2 different types of strikers up front in 2 striker formations.
  • Chet
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A close one, but if you're playing them upfront then Bale for me. Neymar better as winger imo. Height and strength are probably more important upfront.
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Chet wrote: »
    A close one, but if you're playing them upfront then Bale for me. Neymar better as winger imo. Height and strength are probably more important upfront.

    I will play one of them as winger
Sign In or Register to comment.