We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Chemistry Question

Monki
5 posts Ball Boy
Question on chemistry lads, does it matter if you have red lines even if you have 100 chemistry?

Comments

• Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    No. Individual and team chem are the only things that matters.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Yep that's right
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sometimes it doesn't feel like it matters at all. Every time I meet teams with chem below 70 they have super first touch, and I can't score against them. Even though I can't build a team without 100.
  • So if you had 10 players with individual chemistry at max 10 and one player at say 4, giving a team chemistry of 100, would the 4 chemistry player be pish compared to the rest?
  • smeggybowler
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    DKCena wrote: »
    Sometimes it doesn't feel like it matters at all. Every time I meet teams with chem below 70 they have super first touch, and I can't score against them. Even though I can't build a team without 100.

lol i have same problem,anything i play against with chem below 70 i get thrashed.
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    DKCena wrote: »

lol i have same problem,anything i play against with chem below 70 i get thrashed.

Happens all time to me!