The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

EDIT- Ideal partner for Ronaldo at striker?

Slow As Kieran
1676 posts Play-Off Hero
edited October 2015
Hero Ronaldo - ???
???
Modric - ??? - ???

Bare in mind the strike partner needs links for chemistry :)

THANKS
Post edited by Slow As Kieran on

Comments

• SGLT
    6209 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2015
    I got him for 550k yesterday, but been watching him today because I'm might sell and I've seen some go for between 630 and 640k on bins, but seen one go on bids for 600k, just depends if u can wait and try and get a good deal.
  • Olleman
    13325 posts Has That Special Something
    Great, one day after I decides to buy him he's up 100k :/
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah I will definitely wait to try and get a good deal! Thanks a lot for the info :)
  • SGLT
    He is good, the only reason I was thinking of selling him was to try and get a fresh one and keep him in my team for the year, but I'm not going to overpay for him.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    SGLT wrote: »
    He is good, the only reason I was thinking of selling him was to try and get a fresh one and keep him in my team for the year, but I'm not going to overpay for him.

I just want a legend striker really, and he looks like he has to be the best value for money, surely?!
  • SGLT
    Yeah he is, I got him to play in a 2 with Suker and they play well together and his free kicks are brilliant.
  • Olleman
    Really wanted him to, but think I will have to go with Brian now tho :/
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Olleman wrote: »
    Damn, I probably won't end up getting one now I know it is possible to get him for 550k as I am tight with my coins :D
  • bad pack luck
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Brian is better anyway. Should wait for promo packs this weekend.
  • Olleman

I want to play tonight tho :)
  • Olleman
    Olleman wrote: »
    Damn, I probably won't end up getting one now I know it is possible to get him for 550k as I am tight with my coins :D

Yeah, same for me, but can't be bothered to wait for him to drop, so I will just splash it all on Brian :)
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

I had Brian and I wasn't feeling it this year! He was a lone striker though, this time he would be in a partnership with Hero Ronaldo (untradeble I'm not rich) :sunglasses:
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    up
  • SGLT
    Try Brian in cam, I wasn't enjoying him in the st position and moved him there and he felt a lot better for me.
  • WFCBagnall
    73539 posts Moderator
    Legend Cam then Lacazette
  • Monki
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Question on chemistry lads, does it matter if you have red lines even if you have 100 chemistry?