This Player Stats Glitch...

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
Where it shows the previous owners stats as your own for new players you've bought - does anyone know if/when it'll be fixed? And if/when that happens, will it then show the correct stats for the player since I've owned him, or will it always be wrong now? Or reset to zero?

Just kind of annoying since I bought Tevez last night and I'll have to remember to subtract 31 games and 22 goals forever otherwise. Would have bought a fresh one if I'd have remembered about the glitch but I forgot.

Comments

  • Tom
    11372 posts Has That Special Something
    I noticed this yesterday with IF Afobe. Really annoying.
  • Lloydie
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think they need to wipe the previous players stats all together.

    I couldn't care less what the card before has done. I only want to know what it does for me. Still don't understand why that can't be implemented
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Lloydie wrote: »
    I think they need to wipe the previous players stats all together.

    I couldn't care less what the card before has done. I only want to know what it does for me. Still don't understand why that can't be implemented

    I sometimes find it interesting to see if he was good/bad for previous owners, but then again it doesn't tell you much when you have no idea how good the previous owners were at Fifa.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Lloydie wrote: »
    I think they need to wipe the previous players stats all together.

    I couldn't care less what the card before has done. I only want to know what it does for me. Still don't understand why that can't be implemented

    I sometimes find it interesting to see if he was good/bad for previous owners, but then again it doesn't tell you much when you have no idea how good the previous owners were at Fifa.

    And since so many people quit most strikers have terrible records due to getting zero goals for all the quit games.

  • Japanappy
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does it show your players true goals and assists for your club in the club section?
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Japanappy wrote: »
    Does it show your players true goals and assists for your club in the club section?
    I have no idea. I'll have to check later.
  • SremmLife
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Japanappy wrote: »
    Does it show your players true goals and assists for your club in the club section?

    Does not do that for me anymore, shows previous owner too now.

  • Japanappy
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    SremmLife wrote: »
    Japanappy wrote: »
    Does it show your players true goals and assists for your club in the club section?

    Does not do that for me anymore, shows previous owner too now.

    Yuk!! This bug annoys me far more than all the gameplay bugs, I like to keep track of how my forwards are doing :(
Sign In or Register to comment.