So how many teams??

Addicksfan
3382 posts National Call-Up
I normally run two teams however I'm thinking of selling up and creating one super team.

Just wondered if anybody else runs just one team? Also if I do run a single team at what point does a player become less effective in the game due to fitness?

Comments

• TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2015
    I'm done with 2 teams, 1 big team that's it
    2 games gets you good results. 3 is pushing it
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    i run 2, one being very good and a fitness squad for about 80kish. But only want to play with my main team tbh:/ Can play max 3 games before running out
  • Yung
    11628 posts Has That Special Something
    I use two teams. I have learnt over the years that one super team with one fitness never works, so instead I build two super teams (in my budget). And it's working a charm
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    75-80 fitness, I never use a second team. I'll just buy/sell a few team fitness to make up for the costs
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks, gonna give it a whirl and see how I get on....I have around 3M in coins to make the team, now I've not got a clue what to build....

• Yung
    11628 posts Has That Special Something
    I say spend 2 on one and 300-500k on another. Always good to have coins spare
  • Barslund
    4651 posts National Call-Up
    Always switch teams after two games. Think I will end up with a 'super' team for divisions and play gold cup with fitness.
  • BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    YungShadow wrote: »
    I use two teams. I have learnt over the years that one super team with one fitness never works, so instead I build two super teams (in my budget). And it's working a charm

I do this
  • Antparry92
    19233 posts World Class

4 Golds (2 main ones 5-2-1-2)
    2 silvers ( Serie A and Wales)
    2 Bronzes
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    I have 3 teams. Brazilian, La Liga and NOS. I just get bored using the same team all the time so like to mix it up a bit. Mostly use my Brazilian team though.
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    I personally use 2 teams, one slightly superior to the other, i use the 'main' team for 2-3 games and use the 'fitness' team for 1 game so i don't waste coins on fitness cards..
  • FubarRipper
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play with 2 teams, both are equally good and not that expensive (around 100k). I can only play two games with each straight, after that i switch to the other team.
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Back in FUT12 I had about 10 teams. It was great. They were a mix between expensive, cheap, Gold/Silver mixes. Was great fun. Now I'm all about that 1 big team though.
  • libertao
    1028 posts Professional
    1 team only, fitness card every two matches. Wish they didn't make fitness go down so much, Reus is usually 93 after one match!