More IFs Becoming Extinct...

kunszn16
292 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 2015
Just went to check on the current prices of a few IFs and it looks like a whole wave of them have now become extinct (these surprised me). Here are a few I've found that are either extinct or have less than 5 on the market, depending on when you search of course:

TIF Griezmann
SIF Muller
SIF Cazorla
IF Gotze
IF James Rodriguez
IF Alexis Sanchez
IF Depay

Feel free to contribute any that you may have found and hopefully this can help out somehow.
Post edited by kunszn16 on

Comments

• Brewdog77
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2015
    Came across these when building a new team. Some had 1 or 2 others were completely gone.

SIF Rakitić
    SIF Isco
    IF Sergio Busquets
    IF Mathieu
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    As soon as people see tots players all these will come back
  • What's with lots of extinct players? Is it because of coin buyers/sellers? Can't even enjoy the game anymore.

Also yesterday SIF Godin and IF Diego Alves are gone. Haven't checked today.
  • Jarmen11 wrote: »
    What's with lots of extinct players? Is it because of coin buyers/sellers? Can't even enjoy the game anymore.

Also yesterday SIF Godin and IF Diego Alves are gone. Haven't checked today.
    I think it might be because of coin sellers/buyers
    but hopefully the tots can fix it
  • Simple
    1446 posts Professional
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    As soon as people see tots players all these will come back

This. Bad idea to buy now.
  • Sportinguista
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Speaking of which, I have a SIF Cazorla if anybody is interested.
  • GunnerDee24
    611 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just stupid it really is i don't even look forward to TOTW as they are just players i have little hope of getting.
  • Movielife
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just stupid it really is i don't even look forward to TOTW as they are just players i have little hope of getting.

This, completely!
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    I have seen them all last week.
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    ALL Inform versions for Messi are EXTINCT.

He was easily obtainable last week but EA simply decided to increase his price cap even though it wasn't needed and then people hoarded him for extra profits.

Nice job EA... Nice job
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Chuboi tweeted yesterday hinting they'll do something about it but I guess we'll wait and see.