The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

I've never been as this happy with FIFA...

richisdisturbed
387 posts Sunday League Hero
Since I traded 16 in two weeks ago, I actually enjoy playing my Xbox again.

Comments

• Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Fair play, much better that than complaining about it on here but continuing to play it.
  • RadioShaq
    15380 posts Moderator
    More people should be like you. So many just keep playing and drag the community down.
  • richisdisturbed
    I won't lie, I do miss my football fix. But if it gets too bad, I can just load up 15 so it's not too bad. On a side note, I recommend some of you try out 15s Divisions on UT now, no sweaty play whatsoever in the 4-5 games I've played since trading 16 in. It was quite refreshing!

I was gonna get PES16, but what's the point of trading one steaming pile of crap for another? lol

I also miss coming here, as sad as it sounds, hence why I decided to come & post this topic! :)
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    I quit Fifa for a year and didn't miss it, I now wish I hadn't gotten back in to it.
    Not because I dislike 16, I don't. It can be fun but because I play other games far, far less now due to Fifa haha
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    How much did you get for it if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking of dumping mine and just getting football manager 2016.
  • richisdisturbed
    I quit Fifa for a year and didn't miss it, I now wish I hadn't gotten back in to it.
    Not because I dislike 16, I don't. It can be fun but because I play other games far, far less now due to Fifa haha

This is what I'm finding out in all honesty, I've rekindled my love with Minecraft, I'm thoroughly enjoying Halo 5, WWE in 2 days, Fallout 4 in 2 weeks. FIFA will be soon forgotten.

I haven't raged at any game, I don't feel like I've wasted money on anything, I don't feel depressed seeing 'you have lost connection', I'm not worrying if my players prices are dropping, I'm not constantly checking the app for sales.

Only one of two things would bring me back to FIFA now, an online career mode, or FUT is scapped/ made it's own game. FUT has ruined FIFA in my eyes.
  • richisdisturbed
    edited October 2015
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    How much did you get for it if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking of dumping mine and just getting football manager 2016.

I took mine to GAME & asked them to beat CeXs price, I got 37 trade in, which means I only lost £3 (Not counting packs), which is fantastic news.

At the time CeX were offering 36, & GAME were offering 25.

I also forgot about FM16 being out in 2 weeks! Sheeeesh!
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    edited October 2015
    Pieman25 wrote: »

I took mine to GAME & asked them to beat CeXs price, I got 37 trade in, which means I only lost £3 (Not counting packs), which is fantastic news.

At the time CeX were offering 36, & GAME were offering 25.

I also forgot about FM16 being out in 2 weeks! Sheeeesh!

I think Game near me have to price match + £1 as well because CEX are round the corner. Thanks for the reply.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Just a quick note on FM, if you pre order the beta is available now to play.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite

This is what I'm finding out in all honesty, I've rekindled my love with Minecraft, I'm thoroughly enjoying Halo 5, WWE in 2 days, Fallout 4 in 2 weeks. FIFA will be soon forgotten.

I haven't raged at any game, I don't feel like I've wasted money on anything, I don't feel depressed seeing 'you have lost connection', I'm not worrying if my players prices are dropping, I'm not constantly checking the app for sales.

Only one of two things would bring me back to FIFA now, an online career mode, or FUT is scapped/ made it's own game. FUT has ruined FIFA in my eyes.

I can't wait for WWE, Fallout and COD.
    Will likely lose complete interest in Fifa with those 3 games.
    I don't even like football anymore, just had nothing else to play at the time, I'm back playing Minecraft but can't figure out what to do on there haha
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've bought WWE for the last several years yet hardly played it. Gotta stop wasting my money. Next game I get will be PES 2016, when my finances are a bit better. Being on 360 I'm not going to bother with a stripped-down BO3, it's a next-gen game now.
  • Aspral
    3621 posts National Call-Up
    If I hadn't got the digital version I might have got rid of it by now.

I have games I could play and Fallout is soon.

Hope the next patch is actually a contributing one. I don't open packs so I won't be excited for TOTY and so on.
  • grogans_heroes
    1635 posts Play-Off Hero

I also miss coming here, as sad as it sounds, hence why I decided to come & post this topic! :)

Well now after Nov 1st you won't have to worry about this either:

Note: On November 1st posting in the FIFA 16 sections will be restricted to accounts that own FIFA 16.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class

Well now after Nov 1st you won't have to worry about this either:

Note: On November 1st posting in the FIFA 16 sections will be restricted to accounts that own FIFA 16.

Yeah but his account will show he did own FIFA 16.
  • NornIron
    12261 posts Has That Special Something
    I got it for £16 game sharing still a waste of money haven't went near FUT for 2 weeks.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    NornIron wrote: »
    I got it for £16 game sharing still a waste of money haven't went near FUT for 2 weeks.

After reading this post I sat and thought about if I needed the game at all. It has now been dumped and replaced

f652bd9b3b564f07b6a293dd3da47f7e.png

• UTG
    2412 posts Fans' Favourite
    I won't lie, I do miss my football fix. But if it gets too bad, I can just load up 15 so it's not too bad. On a side note, I recommend some of you try out 15s Divisions on UT now, no sweaty play whatsoever in the 4-5 games I've played since trading 16 in. It was quite refreshing!

I was gonna get PES16, but what's the point of trading one steaming pile of crap for another? lol

Have you tried PES this year? They recently patched the keepers, which were truly awful. If you can live without the licences though it really does play well.

I agree on 15 too. Been on it a fair bit the last week or so and it takes less time to get a D1 game than it does on 16 for the most part (where matchmaking is a mess); it runs smoothly without all the server/market traffic (or whatever it is) causing extra lag and delay, and the majority of people are just out to get a game in. Still a decent amount of cards on the market as well, so plenty of choice for building new teams and such.
  • Mr. Soper
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yup got feed up with it, dusted off destiny last night (been about 6 months) really enjoyed the balanced online gameplay.
  • Unparalleled
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    traded mine in yesterday. got £30. Put it towards Halo 5.
  • Smudge
    4714 posts National Call-Up
    Don't bother with PES, the online is shockingly bad from what I've heard.
  • UTG
    2412 posts Fans' Favourite
    Smudge wrote: »
    Don't bother with PES, the online is shockingly bad from what I've heard.

Played 100 or so games online now and it's not that bad at all. The player base on XB1 isn't massive compared to PS4, but when you can get a game it's fine.