Any RTG ideas?

SaifR
12842 posts Has That Special Something
Already bored of FUT, with no inspiration for a new team. Any ideas for a RTG, and the rules I should use?

Comments

  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    Choose an older player and do a road to retirement I did it with drogba last year was fun for a while
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Choose an older player and do a road to retirement I did it with drogba last year was fun for a while

    What sort of team did you start with around him, and what was the goal?
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    SaifR wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Choose an older player and do a road to retirement I did it with drogba last year was fun for a while

    What sort of team did you start with around him, and what was the goal?

    Tried to getting d10 to d1 with only pack pulled players from match coins made it to d4 I think
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Choose an older player and do a road to retirement I did it with drogba last year was fun for a while

    What sort of team did you start with around him, and what was the goal?

    Tried to getting d10 to d1 with only pack pulled players from match coins made it to d4 I think

    Nice, not sure I'd be keen to **** my coins on packs just yet :#
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    SaifR wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Choose an older player and do a road to retirement I did it with drogba last year was fun for a while

    What sort of team did you start with around him, and what was the goal?

    Tried to getting d10 to d1 with only pack pulled players from match coins made it to d4 I think

    Nice, not sure I'd be keen to **** my coins on packs just yet :#

    Use a second account
Sign In or Register to comment.