4 non-golds in a 23 man TOTW squad

1
Monkey
8345 posts League Winner
Seems a very skewed ratio. Especially when you consider there's 6 gold ST's there, and Dybala managed to get in with just 1g1a. Surely adding the 5 extra slots would've meant a couple extra of the lesser leagues got a spot, no?

Comments

  • BlitzersNL
    24334 posts Club Captain
    Monkey wrote: »
    Seems a very skewed ratio. Especially when you consider there's 6 gold ST's there, and Dybala managed to get in with just 1g1a. Surely adding the 5 extra slots would've meant a couple extra of the lesser leagues got a spot, no?

    2 lyon players is ****. Dybala is ****.
  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Promes shouldve been in for sure.

    EA is just too hungry for $$
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Agree
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20010 posts Club Captain
    Promes shouldve been in for sure.

    EA is just too hungry for $$
    Nah m8. More silvers and bronze players should be in.
  • Monkey
    8345 posts League Winner
    Promes shouldve been in for sure.

    EA is just too hungry for $$

    Promes is still a gold player though
  • Neckabob
    12929 posts Has That Special Something
    Carrasco,kurzawa,jefferson, diarra all ****
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Monkey wrote: »
    Seems a very skewed ratio. Especially when you consider there's 6 gold ST's there, and Dybala managed to get in with just 1g1a. Surely adding the 5 extra slots would've meant a couple extra of the lesser leagues got a spot, no?

    In fairness Dempsey is from a lesser league, and would never have made an 18-man roster. He just happens to be gold.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Spend more money on silver/bronze packs and you will get more informs
  • Pughy30
    26065 posts Player of the Year
    As someone who only uses silvers this is one of the most ridiculous TOTW i've ever seen i understand EA wanna make money but the amount of undeserved IF's is ridiculous.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ridiculous but totally expected, just proves everyone right who said this is what would happen, money over everything.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    Money
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Ridiculous I know
  • MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Monkey wrote: »
    Promes shouldve been in for sure.

    EA is just too hungry for $$

    Promes is still a gold player though
    True but should always be in before someone with 1 goal and 1 assisf
  • Ronaldo
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    Yea its pretty annoying plenty of silvers/ bronzes should have gotten in
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2015
    more people prob use golds so more golds probably gets more totw players to be used...cant imagine must people will use some bronze or silver from bad league

    this prob their excuse but i agree should be more silvers and bronzes
  • Neckabob
    12929 posts Has That Special Something
    Visca and stendera would have been amazing silvers and not hard to link
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Be nice to have some accountability by getting one of those who chooses this to have a mini q and a session or just explaining the thought processes behind these selections. Some are ludicrous.
  • Monkey
    8345 posts League Winner
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Monkey wrote: »
    Seems a very skewed ratio. Especially when you consider there's 6 gold ST's there, and Dybala managed to get in with just 1g1a. Surely adding the 5 extra slots would've meant a couple extra of the lesser leagues got a spot, no?

    In fairness Dempsey is from a lesser league, and would never have made an 18-man roster. He just happens to be gold.

    With an 18 man squad, generally 4/5 bronzes/silvers would make it. Now there's an extra 5 spots, I'd have thought maybe another 2 could be used for the lower rated cards. That still leaves 3 extra for golds.

    The numbers aren't exact of course, just a ballpark figure.
  • Ronaldo
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    fergoosee wrote: »
    more people prob use golds so more golds probably gets more totw players to be used...cant imagine must people will use some bronze or silver from bad league

    TOTW isnt about that though
  • holdenwait
    56340 posts National Treasure
    French league loving is getting out of hand... that SIF Ibra was insanely stupid already but two Lyon players + 1 OM player along with the weekly promotion of PSG player.... argggg
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    I totally agree (even though Im happy to se Jefferson in there)
    Wanted Colley IF so bad :/
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    more people prob use golds so more golds probably gets more totw players to be used...cant imagine must people will use some bronze or silver from bad league

    TOTW isnt about that though

    ye ik i edited...just thought this might be excuse they use
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jake wrote: »
    Be nice to have some accountability by getting one of those who chooses this to have a mini q and a session or just explaining the thought processes behind these selections. Some are ludicrous.

    Good luck with that, even threads in the feedback section get locked, probably for better integration. EA and everyone associated with them are always right and you shouldn't even dare to question them. :'( :'( :'(

  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Bronze and silver cups are completely dead. No bronzes or silvers in TOTW. They might as well just delete all the players rated less than 75 from the database. Or next year just make all the cards the same colour.
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    edited October 2015
    Absoluteky terrible 486e0996f6cd2793eb77da562ebd5bfc.png
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Jake wrote: »
    Be nice to have some accountability by getting one of those who chooses this to have a mini q and a session or just explaining the thought processes behind these selections. Some are ludicrous.

    When will people get it : EA JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT US. All they do care about is the $$$. There's a reason they've been named worst company multiple years.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Terminator wrote: »
    Absolute aids 486e0996f6cd2793eb77da562ebd5bfc.png

    He got an 8 from L'Equipe but it's still not the point
  • Monkey
    8345 posts League Winner
    Can we stop describing things as aids though. No thanks
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Monkey wrote: »
    Can we stop describing things as aids though. No thanks

    Sorry, that better?
  • WFCBagnall
    70324 posts Moderator
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Bronze and silver cups are completely dead. No bronzes or silvers in TOTW. They might as well just delete all the players rated less than 75 from the database. Or next year just make all the cards the same colour.

    Lol
Sign In or Register to comment.