The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is Pogba worth the Price Tag?

realhokies
516 posts An Exciting Prospect
Was thinking of grabbing a Pogba for my team...but 200k seems really steep. Any arguments for or against buying him? Or general thoughts?

Comments

• Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had him for 10 or so games. Was definitely solid, but didnt seem any better than nainggolan who was 1/10th of the price
  • realhokies
    I had him for 10 or so games. Was definitely solid, but didnt seem any better than nainggolan who was 1/10th of the price

I must admit when I tried Nainggolan yesterday, he absolutely a monster. Unfortunately he doesn't play well in the hybrids I am looking at. :( Yeah it is ashame Pogba is 10x his cost.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Not worth it, and I agree Nainggolan is always a handful to play against
  • realhokies
    Not worth it, and I agree Nainggolan is always a handful to play against

I guess I'll go with Marchisio - Pereyra instead then. Seems like general consensus is 200k is way too steep. EA CARD WEIGHTS PLS :)
  • andrizu
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pereyra for the price is the best CM in the game for me. Has it all
  • realhokies
    andrizu wrote: »
    Pereyra for the price is the best CM in the game for me. Has it all

I certainly agree with this. Absolutely love him.
  • xV Cobra
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chiellini/Pogba and Lich are pretty much untouchable in my team.... Outside of viera, Pogba has been the most solid midfielder in the game... I've tried everyone (effenberg/yaya/IF guarin) and no one is even Close to having his physicality whilr maintaining the dribbling/control (high end legends aside)

I play a 4-3-1-2 ,Pogba rcm , modric ccm and yaya at lcm.

• realhokies
    xV Cobra wrote: »
    Chiellini/Pogba and Lich are pretty much untouchable in my team.... Outside of viera, Pogba has been the most solid midfielder in the game... I've tried everyone (effenberg/yaya/IF guarin) and no one is even Close to having his physicality whilr maintaining the dribbling/control (high end legends aside)

I play a 4-3-1-2 ,Pogba rcm , modric ccm and yaya at lcm.

Hmm this is duly noted. I may give him a try after all.
  • SurpriseBlues
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pogba at cam feels average but as a cdm he's on another level
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    You might aswell try him tonight when totw gets released and shift him overnight for money back if you dont like him