IF Ibra vs NIF Ibra.

Scottish21
2236 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone tried both and is the IF worth 1 million? Really liking my NIF Ibra but he's like 3-4x the price.

Comments

• Scottish21
    Anyone?
  • dpeeezy3
    545 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you like him then just use NIF...the extra coins won't make him score 5 goals a game all of a sudden
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had all 3 and tbh I sold IF and Hero not much difference best stick with NIF
  • Scottish21
    Ok cheers.
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    stick to NIF
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    I disagree with the above. IF Ibra feels MUCH more smooth than the NIF and Hero. Also his movement off the ball on the IF is phenomenal compared to the other carda. The IF actually makes great attacking runs
  • Elhadjidiouf
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    valentiii wrote: »
    I disagree with the above. IF Ibra feels MUCH more smooth than the NIF and Hero. Also his movement off the ball on the IF is phenomenal compared to the other carda. The IF actually makes great attacking runs

I Can only agree.. His NIF feels A little bit slower In All movement.. With and without the Ball.
  • jumpman23
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i have had all 3 and his IF feels better to me than NIF but not much better than hero,

it seems you have the coins for If or hero i would suggest hero and adding better players around him
  • Scottish21
    Cheers. Do think I'll try him....yet. I could sell some things and get enough. Seen one lastnight for 1mil which got me thinking.