The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 17 pro club suggestions.......LOL!

Puffascruffowitz
34 posts Last Pick at the Park
here goes nothing....

DON'T GET RID OF IT PLEASE!!!!

Comments

• CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nothing... how awesome. It hurts my eyes! (Clap, clap, clap, cheering, cheering, cheering) EA!
  • What's so sad is, Pro Club has such a GREAT potential. I am buying Fifa only because of Pro Club, for some reason i am not enjoing any other mode.

My believe is, Pro Club is what Fifa is! 22 players on the pitch and in front of the screen playing together, team against team, player against player, tactics, attack, defend.

I dont like what they did with Pro Clubs, they didnt changed a thing. still i hate myself that i have (right now) 108 hours in Fifa 16 (Most of the time was on Pro Clubs).
  • jbruno954
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's true Pro Clubs has some much potential but it's not EA favorite. :'(
  • Puffascruffowitz
    Squizen wrote: »
    What's so sad is, Pro Club has such a GREAT potential. I am buying Fifa only because of Pro Club, for some reason i am not enjoing any other mode.

My believe is, Pro Club is what Fifa is! 22 players on the pitch and in front of the screen playing together, team against team, player against player, tactics, attack, defend.

I dont like what they did with Pro Clubs, they didnt changed a thing. still i hate myself that i have (right now) 108 hours in Fifa 16 (Most of the time was on Pro Clubs).

I completely agree. Pro Clubs <i>should</i> be the most prominent mode in FIFA. I get the attraction of FUT and used to play it, but I honestly don't understand how people prefer it over Clubs.

- you have to spend more money
    - you don't get the satisfaction of scoring great goals with your teammates
    - when you do something great, no one cares.
    - I find gameplay in FUT very frustrating. It has always felt too arcade-y to me

Pro Clubs could have everything from a training/arena mode to practice with your team. It could let you create your own kits/crest. It could offer a wider range of customization options. Hell, I'd even pay extra for certain features on Clubs. I wouldn't be a fan of being able to buy a completed Pro, but I'd be more than happy to pay for boots, attribute boosts, the ability to purchase upgraded AI players. I'd also pay for certain traits.

I know some people are strongly against having to pay for Pro Clubs, but I'd gladly pay extra if it means keeping the mode around. Pretty much everyone seems to thing we'll be extremely lucky if Pro Clubs is even around by FIFA 18. EA needs to understand that there's thousands of us who will leave FIFA if they axe Clubs.
  • teado
    72 posts Park Captain
    No no no! Stop saying you'd be happy to pay for Pro clubs to be expanded!

We've paid £60 already, why should we as fans/consumers pay more?
  • No, i dont think we should go to that level of accepting paying addantional money to get the things we want in Pro Clubs. It's not that we get the game for free, we dont. We pay for him 60 euro, i believe it's enough to start changing things to get the mode we all want.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5754 posts Big Money Move
    What's so sad is, Pro Club has such a GREAT potential. I am buying Fifa only because of Pro Club, for some reason i am not enjoing any other mode.

I pretty much have to agree with this. I get Fifa mainly for clubs and nothing compares to 11v11 on the pitch, it is the hardest thing on Fifa and is the most fun but UT will always be the focus.

I understand why EA focus mainly on UT, you see people posting in the UT section and on Reddit complaining that they've spend THOUSANDS of pounds already on packs and the game has only been out a month. Companies want to make money so target the group that bring in the money but it does mean us loyal clubs players get shafted every single year.

Clubs has been a copy and paste job for the last few years, pro builds are the exact same, stats are the same and the weak foot glitch has still been there for THREE years in a row. The official numbers are that clubs players make up <1% of total Fifa players and while that may be true, the removal of Clubs from last gen and the constant copy and paste jobs on Clubs have made it that way.

Why would people continue to play a mode that never changes, when they'll always feel like they don't matter to EA.

Asking for Clubs not to be removed is about all we can ask for at this stage, even though we could come up with 100 different ideas of how to make Clubs great, we're lucky to even see a menu change or even see Clubs remain on Fifa.
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had always suggested that FIFA should be split into two games: One for solely for FUT and the other for Clubs, H2H, online Lobbies, Career Mode. Just it used to be. But there should be an entirely different team producing the latter game. Someone who cares about the old fashioned FIFA and for the passion to improve and fix all the glitches and bugs in the game as well as giving us more options and improvements. I never touch FUT and EA's excuse is that they don't have enough resources to improve anything but FUT. That's just BS!

• I am not sayiing they should quit supporting FUT. No, alot of people enjoying that. All i am saying (and i believe all of us) is that we want a change, we want to see the full potential of Pro Clubs, we are not demanding so many stuff that hard to do. My opinion any way.

It's a shame that if they DO change stuff in Pro Clubs, we still need to wait for Fifa 17, a long year, to see that.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5754 posts Big Money Move
    I am not sayiing they should quit supporting FUT. No, alot of people enjoying that. All i am saying (and i believe all of us) is that we want a change, we want to see the full potential of Pro Clubs, we are not demanding so many stuff that hard to do. My opinion any way.

It's a shame that if they DO change stuff in Pro Clubs, we still need to wait for Fifa 17, a long year, to see that.

I agree with you. I'm dying to see a change on Clubs but its more likely to be removed than it is to get changes :(
  • Puffascruffowitz
    edited October 2015
    teado wrote: »
    No no no! Stop saying you'd be happy to pay for Pro clubs to be expanded!

We've paid £60 already, why should we as fans/consumers pay more?

Because they're going to GET RID of the mode entirely! If I have to shell out an additional 20 to keep the mode around I certainly wouldn't mind. The amount of time I play Pro Clubs is in the hundreds of hours (I'm nervous to know how many hours I actually play!). Even if it was 200 the return on the payment is easily justified.
  • MaximSVK
    70 posts Park Captain
    We are discussing this for the last few years now to be honest, but every year we are missing out on actual statements from EA producers. What exactly do they have in plans for this mode for the next 5-10 years ? Are they planning something, or are they on the brink of removing the mode ? We know nothing official from EA on Pro Clubs and that is a problem.

I think Pro Clubs would have been easily reinvigorated if it was given enough thought and resources. The simplest solution would be to make it FUT-like, but I guess EA wants to separate FUT from all the other mods as much as possible.

It's sad, but unless the percentage of people playing pro clubs grows from 1% to some significant number, then there is no hope of improvement. Actually, I think the percentage is getting smaller every year.

At this moment in time, I would say that our best chance of getting a quality pro club experience is if some other studio takes the helm and creates a new footy video game. However, even that is far away because of licensing issues and tight competition. Just imagine what would studio like 2K be able to do with a football game.
  • Thing is, as a Football fan, all i ever wanted is something like Pro Clubs, but better. Creating a team (Kit, Stadium, Avatar), practice arena together, anyone has is own Pro (Player) and playing 11v11, 22 people in front of the screen, having fun.

I am afraid they will close Pro Clubs or not improve it at all.

Problem is, as Maxim said... we dont get anything from EA, we dont know what is going on. They are making a Patch for us? Going to close Pro Clubs? Going to improve it? NOTHING.

• teado
    72 posts Park Captain
    I would gladly pay for a standalone version or DLC. I think there are enough numbers to warrant it when you look at the number of players currently playing when you go into pro clubs.
  • I made suggestions for Fifa 16 pro clubs and what we got was the exact same game. I doubt Fifa 17 will be any different and that's if they don't completely remove it. It's a shame really. Because, It's so much better than the cash cow that is Fut.
  • Quite happy about not having bought the game yet. 1610 pro club matches in 15 and still going. Come join me and the last 100-500 players still going strong...lol
  • Well tbh if they don't change it I'll be happy if they remove it. It will save me from buying it every year only to find it's the same old ❤️❤️❤️❤️ with a couple of new pointless additions. Traded my copy of 16 already!
  • Please ea improve pro clubs. Im 36 yold. I only bought a ps4 console to play pro clubs in fifa.I don't play any other game or mode and there s a lot of us that only use this mode.improve or create a game just for pro clubs please. Its the most real and interesting mode in all football games
  • Rami512
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Considering EA will want to improve the mode, I would love the addition of the Game Face HD app that NBA Live 16 uses!
  • SPAWN
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Hehe EA is all about money so pro clubs wont be prioritize. Only UT is on there mind.
    It's no wonder that EA has been awarded the worst company in US two years in a row. Because there focus is not on the players but on making most money.
  • freefazz
    3 posts Ball Boy
    EA just remove pro clubs or tweak it already.
  • KoreiaJr
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Check this out: htt´://cbfol.com.br

Its a brazilian pro club tournament.

• Sy84D
    1 posts Ball Boy
    The only Thing EA care about is the money ans FUT is the only part off fifa that brings it in.
    EA never listen to their fans apart from thise who play FUT and career mode.
    Pro Clubs either needs revamping or completely sorted out and paid more attention to.
    From speculations EA are bringing 6 a side football into fifa 17 but why not just bring back Fifa Street and put that into the game as well as pro clubs and bring in that you can practice against a Pro goalkeeper to help them out boosting up there player and the same with your team have practice sessions against the CPU.
    Pro clubs does need a proper league and stats system but they dont spend long enough on fifa to do that because they expect it to be out every year when they might as well just do updates each year to change players and managers to clubs.

To be honest Id like to see fifa street brought into fifa even if the game was renamed to just fifa then all they have to do is spend a good 2 or 3 year getting the game right and along the way make updates.

I dont mind paying for add ons or DLC's but I think FUT should be a DLC or add on to those who play it as it is the main case for fifa and always has been because of the money.

Things that do need updating is the Damn Ref and stupid fouls in all the online part of the game.

Fifa is not real life football but obviously they are trying to make it like that but its messing things up and foing to far to stupid game play.
  • Be able to create a female player
  • EA should learn some features from MyCareer in NBA2K16! Look at video from YouTube, ea should watch this...
  • Why don't they combine Pro Clubs and FUT? The manager will be playing FUT style in the Pro Club they created and the players will be playing pure Pro Clubs. Then setup proper leagues per country, champions league etc. Setup a proper sponsor system which could generate money for EA. Setup a proper currency and transfer system. Weekly broadcasts of highlights, goals and league standings and voila, within a few years we have a system like real life and we all know how much money that could generate for EA. But before all this....... implement something like punkbuster!