Should everyone shut up about the game being the worst thing ever?

Enguin
11854 posts Has That Special Something
edited October 2015
Every thread goes into the same arguments anyway, this is the game we have so may as well actually discuss things within it rather than have yet another 5 pages of "i quit back to 15" "15 was bad" "well not as bad as 14" "i hate all the games". So poll question.

Should everyone shut up about the game being the worst thing ever? 39 votes

Yes.
61%
Ravz9Hicksy2011Orange PrinceTekkerzRozzWillhardy12BlitzersNLEnguinkhaldrogoSafimoSlooshjames2060FrankenberryBaznotsobad76 Ker_Mitfinsfan85Vinz_kingzImMikeScottish21ClerryJungle 24 votes
No.
38%
DawudHolgerBadstuber sinasipahioglu7FieldtripPaquetesousaFC IntlDropkiik MurphyAcer xThaTonkawarwick607GhostofaCyborgLatPulldowns05The_Power_ToadfifasoulAmen 15 votes

Comments

• Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2015
    Same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ different game
  • Enguin
    Yes.
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    Same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ different game

You post but don't vote, what are you.
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes.
    It's the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ every year. It cannot be stopped lol.I didn't like fifa 15 ut much atall last year after the patch so I only played it now and again and stuck with pro clubs. If I don't like the game I play other modes or sell it. Amazing how many people complain on here n need to make a thread to say they're selling it or have but still hang around here lol.
  • Dhaggy
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes.
    way to mutch crying on the forum
  • warwick607
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No.
    How would change happen if we, the customer, didn't voice our opinion?
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    No.
    My poll says you should shut up instead.
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Yes.
    warwick607 wrote: »

Constantly complaining and saying you're going to play UT15 again isn't voicing your opinion
  • Tekkerz
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    Yes.
    Easy to spot the pace noobs 'why can't my 90 pace player outrun mertesacker' makes me chuckle.
  • Enguin
    Yes.
    FC Intl wrote: »
    My poll says you should shut up instead.

12118912_426833144174347_573309267821737143_n.jpg?oh=5245e8a4c12c944f4f43d6743bcd2890&oe=56C44DD8
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Yes.
    Yes but while people can blame the game other than themselves for losing, it's not gonna happen...
  • warwick607
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No.
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    warwick607 wrote: »

Constantly complaining and saying you're going to play UT15 again isn't voicing your opinion

Did you mean to say "you're never going to play UT15"?

I thought the OP's poll was saying FIFA 16 is the worst game ever? That is most certainly an opinion.
  • fifasoul
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No.
    No, game is boring, needs to be said.
  • No.
    Not scoring goals is boring. Watching the other team control possession for 70% of the match on world class is boring. 4 tournaments is unacceptable. I will continue to voice my opinion because I think this game could be great but it needs changes to get there.