[COMPLAINT] Autobuyer activity

ChuckNorris
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
Unfortunately it seems autobuyers are active this season.
I've just had a bronze leg injury card insta-bought.

Hoping the enforcement team does something about it.
Sad that yet another year cheaters do not lose.

Comments

• Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Coins are needed to get players. So are autobuyers the problem or are fifa points the problem. One is a paid upgrade one gets around the need for fifa points
  • ROABS
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Coins are needed to get players. So are autobuyers the problem or are fifa points the problem. One is a paid upgrade one gets around the need for fifa points

one is legal and the other is illegal and violates ea's tos. not even comparable.

• Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am ok with autobuyer tbh. Is someone who managed to get to the 59th minute an dpick up bargains as bad as an autobuyer ?
  • Adamsky
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am ok with autobuyer tbh. Is someone who managed to get to the 59th minute an dpick up bargains as bad as an autobuyer ?

Someone picking up bargains is putting in effort to do it themselves, autobuyers require no effort at all once set up.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Adamsky wrote: »

Someone picking up bargains is putting in effort to do it themselves, autobuyers require no effort at all once set up.

Agreed. But is it anymore "cheating" to some extent than getting a leg up using fifa points ?
  • Adamsky
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Agreed. But is it anymore "cheating" to some extent than getting a leg up using fifa points ?

Fifa points are for packs, you have no idea what players you will get and you are paying EA to open packs. With an autobuyer you know what players you will get and you will be able to make constant profit. EA gets no money from the use of autobuyers, they lose money.
  • Prinzar
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do you know it was an autobuyer and not good timing? I've picked up a few cards instantly on the 59th minute method.

I wouldn't expect people using an autobuyer to be searching for leg injury cards on the fastest refresh speeds
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero

Fifa points are for packs, you have no idea what players you will get and you are paying EA to open packs. With an autobuyer you know what players you will get and you will be able to make constant profit. EA gets no money from the use of autobuyers, they lose money.
    Ea make no money from me other than the game purchase...
  • ChuckNorris
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Prinzar wrote: »
    How do you know it was an autobuyer and not good timing? I've picked up a few cards instantly on the 59th minute method.

I wouldn't expect people using an autobuyer to be searching for leg injury cards on the fastest refresh speeds

x360 market is very small, with about 2-3 pages of each non-rare bronze healing card.
    It would be a very strange coincidence that someone snipes instantly a healing card, don't you think?
    I don't see people 59-ing bronze healing cards for 1k profit (legends or top-rated players yes, but not lesser cards).
  • CarusoX
    20 posts Ball Boy
    Yeah healing Card Market is full of AB...
  • Pieman
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    CarusoX wrote: »
    :D
  • ContraCode64
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    CarusoX wrote: »

sarcasm.png