4-4-1-1 Formation Guide

Comments

• Chubbs
    14364 posts Has That Special Something
    @Chubbs - Thanks man. Hey, would you mind giving a quick review on some of those players? I was just about to build my first MLS side this year around that IF Dempsey.

Regular Dempsey has been scoring loads for me. Giovinco is the most fun I have had with a player and I think the CF spot suits him wonderfully. Gerrard and Bradley play nice together but Gerrard tends to get gassed but he scores quite a few longshots. Didnt want Ciman so used Howard and Brooks there to get a better defense for Seasons and the CB partnership is great. The outside backs are weak for sure. I have tried Nagbe at RM but think Finlay is better there. Castillo is the hidden gem. His dribbling is amazing, doesnt pass or cross well but his fun factor outweighs that.

FWIW I used Dos Santos in another team and as much as it hurts to say this he is probably the best MLS player I have used this year.
  • Khangaskhan17
    3899 posts National Call-Up
    @Chubbs - Sweet, man. Good to know! I was trying to decide on whether or not I should but Dos Santos in the starting XI as I was worried about his strength. I might convert him to CM and use him as an RM. Good idea with the defense. Might have to hybrid it as MLS defense seems unreliable for Seasons. I support FC Dallas so I've watched Castillo play quite a bit! Shifty little fella!
  • BULLCOW
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    i1.ruliweb.daumcdn.net/uf/image/U01/ruliweb/563083AB4C4EE2002FI did not get translated into English with Google Translator .
    Apart from the above article as one composed of players who 've been recommended I like the players like it.
    Write require so intense Fabregas .
    It can easily outpaced same path , but I do not know if it takes a good pass with his left foot .
    What I'd rather have Eriksen .
    What good enough cards to Eriksen LCM place?
  • Jmaineo
    816 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Reserved for future video uploads.

D1 Gameplay.

4411 - Forgot My Finishing Boots at Home :(

What a Game!

Lovely game play videos, i love your unpredictability and how you skill when necessary.

Kindly tell how me you efficiently defend so well and your use of the LT button. Do you just tap it or you hold while moving.
  • in2lpnc
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    Hello, nice guide!

Do you think this team would work? I already have most of the players (I used a Bundesliga - Seria A 4-3-3(3) hybrid). I need to buy Marchisio though.

Should I replace Thiago with Lahm? I also have Gotze, thinking of changing Thiago in the second half because of his lack of stamina.

6pxKCeE.jpg
  • JSaintUK
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    JSaintUK wrote: »
    Do you mind building me a team for 50k?
    EDIT: I've just had a Serie A team so if possible, could it be a different league or at least a hybrid with Serie A

@Khangaskhan17
  • Dronegan
    1055 posts Professional
    How would IF Perisic work in this formation with his MED/MED workrates?
    Is it better to use him as CF or ST ?

• Thinking about this: Will it work with 2 H/L wingers?

41be0fe38102b4428e1f3ea65b9dac21.jpg
  • eJousie
    733 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm using IF Perisic as a CF in my team and he's brilliant.

In 15 games he scored 9 goals and had 8 assists.
  • NikiSmith
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'll try it with this team:
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/3580297/

Cant decide if I should go with IF Ben Arfa at RM though. He got Medium/Low, but it will give Aurier 10 chem + I can use Sissoko as LCM...
  • Nickson010
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Thanks for the tips Khangaskhan17. I was close to relegation from division 1, but you saved my ****.
    Do you have any improvements to this team? http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/3693880/

Thanks to you from my last 18 games, I won 16 and 2 draws. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I got 55K for reinforcements.
  • IKE_P_H
    1159 posts Professional
    I think I'm going with this: any recommendation?

That's my limit budget by the way:

pitch-658269.jpg
  • l OwNz l
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Khangaskhan17 hi mate i am playing in a fifa league where chemistry isn't really a thing to worry about :)

Currently i have the following squad:
    pitch-658506.jpg

i was wondering what you think off the squad. I've got Sessgnon (CAM) on the bench and Gago.

you think this setup would work?
  • eJousie
    edited October 2015
    That team hurts my eyes. All those red links, it's disgusting.
  • l OwNz l
    eJousie wrote: »

Read the f'ng text buddy,
  • eJousie
    How can you ask if a team like that works? Ofcourse it will not work as good as a well thought out team where you consider links, workrates, type of player / position. Thats the only sane answer someone can give you.
  • Slikwille
    486 posts Sunday League Hero
    l OwNz l wrote: »

What are the rules of the league? All you said was chem doesn't matter much, so why not just get the "best" player at every position?
  • l OwNz l
    Slikwille wrote: »

What are the rules of the league? All you said was chem doesn't matter much, so why not just get the "best" player at every position?

You have a transfer budget and player based on ratings have wages, and to stimulate to use different players it also works with multipliers. For instance, if you have 5 players rated 79 and above your total wages go x 1,25. To afford all the best players you need a lot of "cash"

Reason chemistry isn't an issue is due to it being played on h2h
  • Raider
    3576 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    @Khangaskhan17

do you think this team would work? could also use allan and miranda instead bonu/hernanes
    1S8JyhB.jpg

• METH
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    Which version do you use the n H2H? Realised there is one listed has 451 and another has 442 attack??
    One has the cam and the latter the cf??
  • Addie
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    @Khangaskhan17
    What do you think about these 2 squads? What should be first upgrades
    pasteboard.co/1JVVAhrc.png
  • Slikwille
    486 posts Sunday League Hero
    Slikwille wrote: »

You have a transfer budget and player based on ratings have wages, and to stimulate to use different players it also works with multipliers. For instance, if you have 5 players rated 79 and above your total wages go x 1,25. To afford all the best players you need a lot of "cash"

Reason chemistry isn't an issue is due to it being played on h2h

Gotcha.

What I would suggest is:

If you keep Martins, I would look to get a more creative CF than Kono. Someone like Pastore, Totti, even Pirlo who can distribute through balls for Martins to run onto.

I would also try to get someone defensively stronger than Holtby.
  • l OwNz l
    Okido! Thanks mate!
  • xXAiykoXx
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    What do you think about chemistry styles? Hear a lot of people say Basic is the best choice? Some people say push the weaknesses and others say push your strengths more up? What do u think?

• Khangaskhan17
    @Jmaineo - Thanks for the kind words man. It comes and goes.

As for defending, it's really hard to describe in text. I use the LT in bursts (think of a racing game- sometimes it's better to accelerate in bursts so you don't spin out). I don't mean just spam LT. As your opponent quickly changes direction you sometimes want to let go of LT to adjust with him and then hold it again as he straightens out. Holding LT too much can limit your agility and speed. If he sprints want to RT+LT if it's at an angle you think you can close off, if not you need to just sprint normally but not over sprint as the angle closes down because he might cut back. Use the sideline as an extra defender. If you use LT too much in the box, it draws pens. I actually prefer to use the stand tackle or just let him make a mistake.
  • Khangaskhan17
    @in2lpnc - Look at the recommended workrates in the guide. Lahm would be better in that specific setup. If the players you prefer work, then by all means use them :)
  • Khangaskhan17
    @JSaintUK - Use the rest of the 50K budget on the best CBs you can afford.

nb8xs5.png
  • Khangaskhan17
    @Dronegan - Perisic would make a better CF. I just started using IF Gameiro (M/M) at CF and he seems to be doing well so far but he also has 89 positioning so that makes up for the workrate.
  • Khangaskhan17
    @Zaknafein Do'Urden - It should be fine since you have Bender in there. I'd upgrade that RB soon.
  • Khangaskhan17
    @NikiSmith - In general with that team, I'm not a fan of players who can't pass but to each, their own. As for IF Ben Arfa, I'd try him at CF before RM.