4-4-1-1 Formation Guide

Comments

• MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Deco or Litmanen behind Suarez/Vieri?

Have you used either? If not I'd say Deco. He's good. I don't think I've used Jari this year though so I'm not the best to answer
    Ended up buying TOTS Higuain for 177k. Too cheap not to buy him.

But feel I'm talking to myself in here at the moment. :)

Yes, yes you are :)

That is a great price. Bids or BIN?

Tried Deco before and he was very good. Tempted to try Jari since I haven't tried him before.

I got Higgy on bids.

Will let you know how Higgy plays.

Vieri is very fun to use if you have tried him. Got him for 101k on bids.
  • Littleland95
    16721 posts Moderator
    TOTS Higgy is awesome. Wow. Big upgrade to his former cards.

Gonna build 2 teams around Higgy and Vieri.
  • StrutterGear
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    +2 on TOTS Higgy. Top 3 striker in the game for me
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    I played a nasty 4411 team last night, but I went 41212(2) against it and played a hell of a game. But I was really impressed with the squad, here's what they had...

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/16894478/

It was either Hagi or Stoichkov at CF. Either way, pick your poison.

I was a little shocked at how open the middle of the field was considering who is there. Not sure if this person was using custom instructions or not. My guess, not.
  • Littleland95
    16721 posts Moderator
    I wish Jari a big welcome to the club:

k4NizOx.png

Hopefully he can provide many assists to Vieri and goals as well.
  • Quite happy with this team:

HUq9mQX.png

What to improve with 100k?
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    Team looks great. I've somehow not used Jari this year. Played against someone last week that used him CAM in 433-4 and he scored a hattrick on me :)

I would save a bit more for TOTS Marchisio.
  • MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Team looks great. I've somehow not used Jari this year. Played against someone last week that used him CAM in 433-4 and he scored a hattrick on me :)

I would save a bit more for TOTS Marchisio.

Thanks!

Vieri, Jari and Effenberg plus Marchisio runs the play so well. Vieri sets up quite a few goals and that surprised me a bit as his passing isn't supposed to be that good.

Might try to get Marchisio. Have Seaman and Lalas I can sell or get in to the team, but not sure if it'll be worth replacing Neuer in the team. Seaman and Lalas is in my fitness team. :)
  • We need this thread in FIFA 17 as well @Khangaskhan17
  • Shingalallada
    2209 posts Fans' Favourite
  • Khangaskhan17
    3856 posts National Call-Up
    We need this thread in FIFA 17 as well @Khangaskhan17

Yeah we do but I don't think I'm the one to do it anymore. I don't have the time and honestly haven't played fifa in months.

Hopefully, @CrashDavus, @Littleland95, or someone else will do it. :)
  • We need you here still. We're not worthy to make this. You are the master :)
  • Khangaskhan17
    @Littleland95 - hahha I'd be lucky to win in D10 these days :D Been too long.

Are you guys on the other forum already?
  • I'm on the 17 forums yes. Mostle the sames ones as in 16. Silver... BSG.... Target Man... :)
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    Yo buddy. Handle your work and get back here to run the 17 thread ! :)
  • Khangaskhan17
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Yo buddy. Handle your work and get back here to run the 17 thread ! :)

I wished, friend. Been working 16-18 hour days for over 2 months now. Miss kickin it with you guys. I'll definitely play 17 but it'll be very casual. Hope yal come up with a place for us to chill.
  • Kove
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    @Littleland95 , I think you have the keys to the castle now ;)
  • Kove wrote: »

4-4-1-1 is awesome on FUT17.
  • Khangaskhan17
    Kove wrote: »

I agree.
  • Khangaskhan17
    edited September 2016
    Kove wrote: »

4-4-1-1 is awesome on FUT17.

Finally have some time to try it today.
  • Khangaskhan17
    @Littleland95 - For now, perhaps just make a chill spot on the new forum for the usual 4411 guys? ;)
  • @Littleland95 - For now, perhaps just make a chill spot on the new forum for the usual 4411 guys? ;)

Will see what I can do. :)
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gentlemen hope all is going well. Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth like that. Things got busy over the past year or so with work, new kid, well life in general. Hope to make a comeback to FIFA 17....just gotta pick up a new PS4.
  • Congrats with the new kid and welcome back. :)
  • 4-4-1-1 is starting to get better and better now on 17. Can set Custom Tactics for the squad so that you don't need to set it before or in the matches helps a lot as well.

El Sha is great as LM now that he has H/M workrates and 5* skills and 4* weak foot.
  • randomhero1090
    4-4-1-1 is starting to get better and better now on 17. Can set Custom Tactics for the squad so that you don't need to set it before or in the matches helps a lot as well.

El Sha is great as LM now that he has H/M workrates and 5* skills and 4* weak foot.

Totally agree on all parts.

I'm trying figure out the cf/st a bit. Seems to get bogged up in the middle. However, the cut in works SO well now. CMs make amazing runs.

So far, 4411 is my fav. Only formation I can beat world class 4.5-5* teams with.
  • 4-4-1-1 is starting to get better and better now on 17. Can set Custom Tactics for the squad so that you don't need to set it before or in the matches helps a lot as well.

I'm trying figure out the cf/st a bit. Seems to get bogged up in the middle. However, the cut in works SO well now. CMs make amazing runs.

So far, 4411 is my fav. Only formation I can beat world class 4.5-5* teams with.

Use Perotti as CF. Draxler is also very good there.
  • randomhero1090
    4-4-1-1 is starting to get better and better now on 17. Can set Custom Tactics for the squad so that you don't need to set it before or in the matches helps a lot as well.

Use Perotti as CF. Draxler is also very good there.

I pulled Thiago in the Gold Upgrade SBC. Untradeable but so good in game. I might try him out.

Draxler for sure. With Thiago pull, might build a Bundes squad after all. I already have Bell and Schur.
  • Khangaskhan17
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    Gentlemen hope all is going well. Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth like that. Things got busy over the past year or so with work, new kid, well life in general. Hope to make a comeback to FIFA 17....just gotta pick up a new PS4.

Congrats and welcome back, friend! Did your PS die?

Finally getting back into the swing of fifa as well. Man is it hard getting it back! I feel like a D10 warrior these days
  • Khangaskhan17

Good to hear! What CTs you rolling with atm?