Coin Buyers

juniorcbr
7744 posts League Winner
21874492083_99beb69861_o.png

If you cannot figure out that these are coin buyers EA, you certainly have some major problems...

Comments

• juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Every other Nikolics goes from 6k-10k.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, they'll probably get banned or reset, so what?
  • GodLevel
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nothing to see here :)
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've seen a few of these today, on discard informs and regular gold cards, hopefully somethings done about it if it is someone buying coins
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    They will never ever ever stop the coin sellers
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Yeah, they'll probably get banned or reset, so what?

Hope they do.
  • Psychospamyt
    WHU18 wrote: »

agree, they always find a way around it, they can't stop them without ruining the game for legitimate users anyway
  • ZLFC
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Which console is this?
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner

agree, they always find a way around it, they can't stop them without ruining the game for legitimate users anyway

If you are going to be this very blatantly buying coins, you deserve a ban/reset. Only pissed me off because I want IF Nikolics for under 6.5k and I just can't seem to get him.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    ZLFC wrote: »
    Which console is this?

Xbox
  • Psychospamyt
    juniorcbr wrote: »

If you are going to be this very blatantly buying coins, you deserve a ban/reset. Only pissed me off because I want IF Nikolics for under 6.5k and I just can't seem to get him.

yeah of course, you would at least make it half discreet, however this could be someone transferring coins between accounts, however, i don't think they'd do it on a big scale like this, if it was one cards far enough, but i've seen it on 10+ cards today alone
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    Seems to be working though on the whole. Several weeks in and most teams I play are pretty modest. Often mostly full of cheap non rares. Not played any teams full of superstars yet if I'm honest.
  • Psychospamyt
    Gromit wrote: »
    Seems to be working though on the whole. Several weeks in and most teams I play are pretty modest. Often mostly full of cheap non rares. Not played any teams full of superstars yet if I'm honest.

yeah i'm the same, yet to come against any Ronaldos, messi's etc
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner

yeah of course, you would at least make it half discreet, however this could be someone transferring coins between accounts, however, i don't think they'd do it on a big scale like this, if it was one cards far enough, but i've seen it on 10+ cards today alone

Ban/Reset those with multiple accounts also.
  • Psychospamyt

yeah of course, a reset is also in warrant for it, either way there in the wrong, hopefully EA see this and clamp down on them
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero

Love these posts, so how do you decipher those with multiple accounts and those that have multiple users on the same IP ??
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Although we as players of the game know that these are coin sellers distributing coins, there's no actual way to prove it, maybe (although slim chance) players are just transferring coins from a temp/secondary account to a main account or vice versa, maybe someone thinks they are going to get hacked due to an encounter thus switching accounts to be safe, many possibilities.
  • Zanetti
    880 posts Professional
    Nice see you are getting pjanić? :)
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Zanetti wrote: »
    Nice see you are getting pjanić? :)

Of course my friend :)
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    CraigFWba wrote: »
    Although we as players of the game know that these are coin sellers distributing coins, there's no actual way to prove it, maybe (although slim chance) players are just transferring coins from a temp/secondary account to a main account or vice versa, maybe someone thinks they are going to get hacked due to an encounter thus switching accounts to be safe, many possibilities.

There shouldn't be temp/secondary accounts.
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero

I agree to a certain extent, but in what way can they combat it without proof? Not everyone has a second account to specifically exploit fifa.
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    There are certain legit reasons for having multiple accounts
    Thats why the limit is not 1
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited October 2015

I agree to a certain extent, but in what way can they combat it without proof? Not everyone has a second account to specifically exploit fifa.

Can you tell me one real reason a person would need a second account? There are no good reasons.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited October 2015
    slickus wrote: »

@slickus What are those legitimate reasons?
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner

This. There's too much money in it for them. EA didn't nip it in the bud quick enough and not its too late to fix the problem.
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero

@juniorcbr I will as you chose to ignore my post, I have an account and my 4 sons have an account each all on the one IP so are my kids not entitled to play the game too ????
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner

@juniorcbr I will as you chose to ignore my post, I have an account and my 4 sons have an account each all on the one IP so are my kids not entitled to play the game too ????

I am not talking about multiple accounts on one IP. I am talking about large transfer of coins from one account to another. There is no reason to have two accounts. That is what I said.
  • heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2015

Running a pack-only account. Secondary accounts for kids. Secondary accounts for streaming. And so on. It's not yours to decide which are legitimate purposes.

It's only an issue if you trade between them. That's the act to pursue. Merely /having/ a secondary account causes no problem.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    heavymcd wrote: »

Running a pack-only account. Secondary accounts for kids. Secondary accounts for streaming. And so on. It's not yours to decide which are legitimate purposes.

It's only an issue if you trade between them. That's the act to pursue. Merely /having/ a secondary account causes no problem.

You hit the nail right on the head. The transfers between accounts is the main issue.

Only one question though, why does someone needs a second account for running pack-only? for a streaming account? for a kid account?

For the first two, that's ridiculous. Just use your main account. The last one just barely makes sense, but what would be the dire need to transfer massive amount of coins to that account?
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    but what would be the dire need to transfer massive amount of coins to that account?

The fear of being hacked, getting texts/emails and getting your stuff out of the account before it can happen.