The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

card just got listed for min even though I didn't put it at min

Eddie Jones
2267 posts Fans' Favourite
Just tried listing a hero Wij for 59000 min-63000 max on phone ap. when I clicked list it got listed for min. Is this even worth contacting EA about it.

Comments

• Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    No, unless you want to chat with some Indian for an hour straight just to get some untradable discard players and contracts
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    No, unless you want to chat with some Indian for an hour straight just to get some untradable discard players and contracts

lmao so true :D:D
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Wrong.

Yes it happened to me but not at lowest bin possible. I tried relisting Carlos and it listed for 100k less than what his original relist price was. Contacted them over the phone and they refunded me the coins within 15 minutes and even gave me some tax coins for the troubles. Your tone when you say ''some indian'' reeks of ignorance though .

Contact them OP if it was genuine glitch they will sort you out but if it was human error than you are out of luck.
  • Eddie Jones

:D
    May try contacting anyway. Pretty bummed but I'll be in Halo mode in a few days anyway.
  • Eddie Jones
    Blarix wrote: »

Wrong.

Yes it happened to me but not at lowest bin possible. I tried relisting Carlos and it listed for 100k less than what his original relist price was. Contacted them over the phone and they refunded me the coins within 15 minutes and even gave me some tax coins for the troubles. Your tone when you say ''some indian'' reeks of ignorance though .

Contact them OP if it was genuine glitch they will sort you out but if it was human error than you are out of luck.

Good looking out. I swear I put MIN bin at 59000 and max 63000. On the phone ap I don't think you can even click a button to change it to min because why would you need to. What number would I need to call if you don't mind me asking?
  • game101
    1241 posts Professional
    edited October 2015

Wrong.

Good looking out. I swear I put MIN bin at 59000 and max 63000. On the phone ap I don't think you can even click a button to change it to min because why would you need to. What number would I need to call if you don't mind me asking?

Go to EA help, open up a case and there should be an option for a callback. Not 100% sure if they still do callback, but last time I had to contact them the option was available.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite

Wrong.

But you are Blarrix, this is just an everday user. Hardly a comparison, I am sure EA would go the extra mile when Messi rings them, but that doesn't mean it's the same for everday people.

Although this is an interesting development. I'd encourage OP to contact EA and keep us posted on the result.

And it's no secret that big companies outsource their customer service.
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You probably set the max to 6900 vs 69000 and without thinking hit list - if the price you set for the max is below min it just auto sets it to min.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6458 posts Big Money Move
    Fleshgod wrote: »
    You probably set the max to 6900 vs 69000 and without thinking hit list - if the price you set for the max is below min it just auto sets it to min.

This. I accidentally did it once but it was a player worth around 2k so I didn't lose much
  • BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up

I've done this before
  • Eddie Jones

No chance. Been doing this a long time. Only once on 16 I listed someone min and lost the coins. Made me beyond furious and I'm very careful now.

I'll report back with what EA does, if anything, later on.
  • BackDaddy

No chance. Been doing this a long time. Only once on 16 I listed someone min and lost the coins. Made me beyond furious and I'm very careful now.

Unfortunately the chances of it being a glitch over human error are slim to none. Good luck with ea tho, hopefully they will compensate regardless
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Yeah the phone app is glitchy and they are aware of it. The lady went into my account and saw it was the phone app and said many had this issue . Some even lost high rated players that way (legends you see on the market).
  • Eddie Jones

Yeah the phone app is glitchy and they are aware of it. The lady went into my account and saw it was the phone app and said many had this issue . Some even lost high rated players that way (legends you see on the market).

Well I feel a little better. Hope they can help me out but stuck at dinner at the moment. Appreciate the help man, will update everyone when I get everything figured out later.
  • Snookers4Life
    1202 posts Professional
    happens with the web app too if you arent aware. When you are forgetting to add a 0 for example to your bin and press enter it automatically sets both prices to min.
  • Eddie Jones
    How do you even contact EA? When I go to help.ea.com no matter what I enter it leads me to a help forum. I use to be able to open a case or actually talk to someone. Can anyone help me as I'm feeling awfully dumb right now.
  • Yung
    11628 posts Has That Special Something
    Go on google and type ea contact us. Click link that ends in /contact-us/new
  • Eddie Jones
    YungShadow wrote: »
    Go on google and type ea contact us. Click link that ends in /contact-us/new
    Thanks big time I'll try that out
  • Eddie Jones

They refunded my coins. Would not of even tried if it were not for Blarix so big props. It was quick and easy.
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner

They refunded my coins. Would not of even tried if it were not for Blarix so big props. It was quick and easy.

Nice! how much did they refund you?
  • Morg95
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Good news. I'm sure EA are able to check what it was actually listed for, so if there was a glitch somewhere it should be easy for them to sort.
  • Eddie Jones
    AlexSolm wrote: »

It was only 38,000. Didn't expect it to go so smoothly but it did.
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner

Seems fair, that, combined with the min. is about the current lowest bin

• Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

You welcome bro.

It is a glitch in the phone app that accidentally lists players but the thing is they can actually verify it so you can't BS them. Glad it worked out for you.
  • Eddie Jones

Seems fair, that, combined with the min. is about the current lowest bin

Exactly. Perfectly fine with how it all worked out.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    happens with the web app too if you arent aware. When you are forgetting to add a 0 for example to your bin and press enter it automatically sets both prices to min.

That is human error. With the phone app it literally just changes price when you hit list. It is the strangest thing i've ever seen and that is why I stay far away from the phone app. I only buy players never relist from it.
  • ATTACKSHAY
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice to see your issue was sorted

I'm still waiting for a response in relation to the problem I had - http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/105267/re-list-all-bug
  • BackDaddy
    Glad it was sorted mate