Squad advice

BackDaddy
3301 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2015
Currently using these 2 teams:
gv45ANI.png

Perisic and mandzukic play the physical style I enjoy, but they don't compare to Muller and lewa.
Toure is solid but basically does nothing positive for my attack, not worth the money in my eyes especially when Guarin dominates so much in comparison
s78ZNv0.png

This side is great but ideally I would have Muller as striker in 1 team and lewa in the other.
Marchisio and Kroos are great together, candreva always finds room but I fail to produce enough with him.

Thinking of changing it up to these

ojW1A7g.png

dEh5LYt.png

Thoughts? Any other ideas that comply with my chemistry hybrid ocd?

This gives me good pace on the wings and Muller and lewa both in the best spots for me

Comments

• Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    I like the look of that Douglas Costa, Juve team. Costa is such an animal.

Then for your second team. Just keep that second one you have (the Candreva Mustafi one) and switch Marchisio with De Rossi so the other one can rest on the bench.
  • BackDaddy
    edited October 2015
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Then for your second team. Just keep that second one you have (the Candreva Mustafi one) and switch Marchisio with De Rossi so the other one can rest on the bench.

Thanks man, only issue with that is Guarin has probably been my best player of the lot... I could put Guarin in the candreva team but I'd have to lose lichtsteiner for a Napoli rb
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    BackDaddy wrote: »

Thanks man, only issue with that is Guarin has probably been my best player of the lot... I could put Guarin in the candreva team but I'd have to lose lichtsteiner for a Napoli rb

Not really you could make the right side. Cuadrado Guarin Litchstiener and an Inter CB like Jesus, Vidic or Miranda and then Handonovic in net?
  • BackDaddy

Not really you could make the right side. Cuadrado Guarin Litchstiener and an Inter CB like Jesus, Vidic or Miranda and then Handonovic in net?

But isn't that pretty much the same as my 4th team?
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class

Soo many teams to look at lol. I got confused. I would think Muller is a better CAM that that IF Wolfsburg guy tho.
  • BackDaddy
    edited October 2015

Soo many teams to look at lol. I got confused. I would think Muller is a better CAM that that IF Wolfsburg guy tho.

Haha yeah. The idea is to have Muller as striker in 1 team and lewa as the other. Basically I'm changing Muller for mandzukic, Kruse for Muller and gotze for perisic if you follow lol

Maybe simpler to say I'm swapping mandzukic and perisic for Muller and Kruse
  • Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Nice to see Nasri in there Daddy
  • BackDaddy
    Blake wrote: »
    Nice to see Nasri in there Daddy

Nasri is great, his dribble and passing definately makes up for his slight lack of pace. Unfortunately Toure is not holding up his end of the bargain so they will probably both have to go unless I build a team with De bruyne and bony
  • BackDaddy
    Anyone got feedback on pigtiger or rojo?
  • _BroxiBear_1872
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I personally don't use two teams as I like to learn how my team work and try to keep playing my way rather than remembering both teams!! I don't get the fuss about Costa was very average at best for me? Robben was far superior (budget depending) I also found the Dortmund right winger very good! Stick with Lewa up top nice bit of extra pace and strength plus his finishing is top this year
  • BackDaddy
    I personally don't use two teams as I like to learn how my team work and try to keep playing my way rather than remembering both teams!! I don't get the fuss about Costa was very average at best for me? Robben was far superior (budget depending) I also found the Dortmund right winger very good! Stick with Lewa up top nice bit of extra pace and strength plus his finishing is top this year

I'll always use 2 teams, I like using more players and don't like scraping together a fitness team /wasting coins on fitness.. Easy enough to adjust to when they are very similar sides.

Unfortunately my choice of Costa over Robben is budget related lol. His stats look great. And yeah, lewa isn't going anywhere!