Poll: If you've spent over $500 on FUT...

MattAllen28
241 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2015
Do you think EA should give you a card(untradable, of course) of your choosing?

Comments

• Snookers4Life
    1202 posts Professional
    No, it's EA after all.
  • HeroBent
    4661 posts National Call-Up
    Nah.
  • WFCBagnall
    71372 posts Moderator
    :D
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2210 posts Fans' Favourite
    No, they should give you a tradable version of every legend, every IF and every card rated 88 or higher
  • Pugzilla
    16424 posts World Class
    No. No way in general but also $500 is way too low. Of my adult friends almost 3/4 of them that play FUT have spent already a grand already and its not even Halloween :D
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who wants Untradeable cards anyway? :trollface:

But in all seriousness, no. I do feel they should make FP cheaper though as I think that is the reason prices are still pretty high this year.

If FP were cheaper more people would open packs resulting in cheaper player prices (Which EA wanted to happen)
  • Olleman
    13178 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    :D

• MattAllen28
    No, they should give you a tradable version of every legend, every IF and every card rated 88 or higher

I've yet to pack a card higher than an IF Herrera which sold for 41,250. I need a couple big time cards if they want me to drop over 2 grand on TOTY
  • MattAllen28

But in all seriousness, no. I do feel they should make FP cheaper though as I think that is the reason prices are still pretty high this year.

If FP were cheaper more people would open packs resulting in cheaper player prices (Which EA wanted to happen)

Never said anything about my can FIFA points cheaper. I was simply saying that they should give an untradable card of the players choosing.
  • LittleMikey
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Key point missed out: Cheaper FP = less profit, which EA don't want to happen
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

Never said anything about my can FIFA points cheaper. I was simply saying that they should give an untradable card of the players choosing.

I never said you did. Can you read? I was making a counter point.
  • MattAllen28
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    No. No way in general but also $500 is way too low. Of my adult friends almost 3/4 of them that play FUT have spent already a grand already and its not even Halloween :D

I've spent about $800 so far. No big deal, but when the best cards you've packed on 16 include Aubameyang, Sturridge, and IF Herrera(140-160k profit) from 8 bills, I think I should get something pretty freaking special. I've got a solid team, but that's came from working the market, and playing over 250 games thus far.
  • MattAllen28

Sarcasm dually noted. Haha
  • MattAllen28
    edited October 2015

But how has their pack luck been, @Pugzilla? Can't have been as bad as mine, bro.
  • Pugzilla
    16424 posts World Class
    So you would rather have every other game in D1 be against Ruud and Pele? I bet almost all the guys in the higher Divisions have already spent $500. I can't imagine at like TOTS how many Pele's and such would be around.
  • MattAllen28

But how has their pack luck been, @Pugzilla? Can't be nearly as bad as mine, bro.
  • IPedro
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Spending over 10 times what you paid for the game on fifa points deserves something if you ask me
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    They should give you a cookie
  • Pugzilla
    16424 posts World Class
    I mean yeah @MattAllen28 your luck does sound horrible, mine is pretty bad too and considireing I just dropped another $200 this weekend and my best pull was Clyne and next was Mackay-Steven I think its safe to say our pack luck is typical.
  • MattAllen28
    So you would rather have every other game in D1 be against Ruud and Pele? I bet almost all the guys in the higher Divisions have already spent $500. I can't imagine at like TOTS how many Pele's and such would be around.

This is true, but there could be a few players not available. Such as legends, and hero's, but IF's are in play.
  • MattAllen28
    IPedro wrote: »
    Spending over 10 times what you paid for the game on fifa points deserves something if you ask me

• Uberman
    15736 posts World Class
    I feel there should be some sort of reward system in tiers for it but thats way ott

Maybe something like if you spend over a certain amount of money you get 2x chance of an 80+ rated player or something when you open a pack with fps - that would be good to give something back to the bigger spenders for them :)
  • MattAllen28
    They should give you a cookie

I bet you're still in Division 9 sweating your arse off, aren't you? Haha!!! I'm in Div. 1, and 3 wins away from the title. Gotta win my last 3, but it's been done before.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    I feel there should be some sort of reward system in tiers for it but thats way ott

Maybe something like if you spend over a certain amount of money you get 2x chance of an 80+ rated player or something when you open a pack with fps - that would be good to give something back to the bigger spenders for them :)

Please change your AVA back :'(
  • Uberman
    15736 posts World Class

How come @WoundedGoat ;)

• Gigaa_Byte
    2031 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've probably spent well over £500 and my best pull has been Lewandowski, he was 80k at the time.
  • MattAllen28

I'm down with something like that
  • MattAllen28
    edited October 2015
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    I've probably spent well over £500 and my best pull has been Lewandowski, he was 80k at the time.

Sucks don't it. I feel your pain, bro. I'm over $800 in, and plan on dropping 2k on TOTY. I don't know if I can do it. There should be a VIP type tier for the big spenders, @Rob
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

How come @WoundedGoat ;)

:)

It was just wrong :D
  • Gigaa_Byte
    2031 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »

Sucks don't it. I feel your pain, bro

Yeah, just a bit. I'm also stupid enough to keep spending though. :cry: