Dybala as CAM

Slipend
1224 posts Professional
Seen a lot of hype regarding Dybala on here, just wondering if anyone has any experience of playing him as a CAM. He'll be a wide CAM in a 4231.

Comments

• They Caged Non
    6551 posts Big Money Move
    pointless, both argies and serie A have outstanding CAMs, but to not have him at Striker is foolish, easily the best I've used in a long time
  • Slipend
    1224 posts Professional
    Better striker than Higuain?
  • They Caged Non
    6551 posts Big Money Move
    Slipend wrote: »

with Higuain:) then sit a valero behind and you will destroy, CAMs need to be the slow amazing passer this year, who just sits in that spot pulling the strings
  • unbelievable card .. but only as ST or false 9 CF %100
  • Slipend
    1224 posts Professional

with Higuain:) then sit a valero behind and you will destroy, CAMs need to be the slow amazing passer this year, who just sits in that spot pulling the strings

Yeah but I want to play him as a wide CAM in a 4231. So he'd be playing as basically a winger.

• wef0undl0ve
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's a brilliant ST but they are many better and cheaper CAM options in the Serie A
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah but I want to play him as a wide CAM in a 4231. So he'd be playing as basically a winger.

If you enjoy 2* WF wingers with poor crossing and poor passing, then Dybala could be great in that position.