Douglas costa

No_NaMe
9253 posts League Winner
Is it worth buying him now? 33k is a lot for an 81 rated player who will most
likely be below 20k within a couple of weeks.

Comments

• Sm0k1ng Ac1d
    950 posts Professional
    try to get him for 31k, use and resell him overnight
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner

Hmmmm,but wouldn't bellarabi be just as good? Very similar stats and bellarabi is only 10k
  • Sm0k1ng Ac1d
    950 posts Professional
    No_NaMe wrote: »

Hmmmm,but wouldn't bellarabi be just as good? Very similar stats and bellarabi is only 10k

I don't know man, haven't tried them
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Costa is worth every penny best RM behind bale,robben
  • Olleman
    14626 posts Has That Special Something
    The guy is insane tho:p
  • mjs4p
    11973 posts Has That Special Something
    No_NaMe wrote: »

I had Bellarabi and he was garbage for me. I have Costa now and he is Robben-light; great on the dribble and great cutting inside and shooting with his left foot.
  • WhoAteAllDepayold
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crossland wrote: »
    This, 30k is insane value and I don't think he will drop much because he's so good in game
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    This, 30k is insane value and I don't think he will drop much because he's so good in game

Yea can't see him dropping amazing he is, so cheap for the quality of player you get for your coins !
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    best player in the game. Should be 300k+. I packed Robben and played costa on the LW... he outclassed Robben by miles, so I sold on Robben. I really cannot believe how good costa is.
  • CandyRat
    7819 posts League Winner
    pittphan wrote: »
    best player in the game. Should be 300k+. I packed Robben and played costa on the LW... he outclassed Robben by miles, so I sold on Robben. I really cannot believe how good costa is.

Ok a bit out of hand
  • CandyRat
    7819 posts League Winner

Messi mate
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    nope... sorry Messi is not as good. Costa is broken! :)
    But that doesn't really say anyting about Messi because Costa blows the other two out of the water. He is a must try

Not sure what is out of hand about recounting my experience (above) - perhaps you cannot handle the truth?!
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    If there is 1 player that's probably worth every virtual penny then it's him. Very cheap, good dribbling stats and 5 star skills. He's a slightly worse version of Neymar with a 300k discount and some very good links aswell
  • CandyRat
    7819 posts League Winner
    Shouldn't be 300k, he's 81 rated
  • TommyP
    1000 posts Professional

Completely agree, he's class.
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite

• No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    I can now agree with you all,picked him up for 31k earlier & put him in a 4321 hybrid with muller at st and felipe Anderson lf. I've won all 4 games so far..
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    He is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ incredible
  • BackDaddy
    3288 posts National Call-Up
    Didn't like him.... Sounds like I should give him another go haha
  • Muzza11
    12437 posts Has That Special Something
    I think he is Over rated IMO if your not good at skills he isn't that good
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    He seems very good so far to me. Shot isn't anything crazy but it is good enough. Only real complaint is his work rates at times he hangs out in the midfield just standing there
  • Jax45
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Let's just be real here... He's a great option at RW. At RM the Bundesliga has plenty of options that I would prefer. I think the general majority wants fast, attacking wide players and don't consider versatility or defense when they make these selections.

Although, If I'm requiring some presence in the midfield, I'd much rather have Mkhitaryan who is a more complete player.
  • MeanOnSunday
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    An 81 shouldn't be more than 5k. If he doesn't drop a lot in the next month then there's no hope for the market this year.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    An 81 shouldn't be more than 5k. If he doesn't drop a lot in the next month then there's no hope for the market this year.

He won't be 5k for a while and tbh I don't think he should be 30k but 15k would be pretty fair to me. He is probably the best RW that is actually affordable to everyone. You got bale, messi, robben and the legends but those guys are all 250k+, so when you think about it 30k for the next best RW isn't that bad but I agree should be like 10k cheaper
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class

He won't be 5k for a while and tbh I don't think he should be 30k but 15k would be pretty fair to me. He is probably the best RW that is actually affordable to everyone. You got bale, messi, robben and the legends but those guys are all 250k+, so when you think about it 30k for the next best RW isn't that bad but I agree should be like 10k cheaper

• MeanOnSunday
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    His stats are about the same as Shaqiri last year,or Blaszczykowski. This time last year they weren't even 10k.
  • jenksiee123
    24476 posts Club Captain
    His stats are about the same as Shaqiri last year,or Blaszczykowski. This time last year they weren't even 10k.

Except none of those had 5* skills...
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up

Except none of those had 5* skills...

Also they werent brazilian and play for bayern munchen
  • KaterNL
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    Got him yesterday, played 1 match with him at rw in 433-4 and he scored twice and gave a beautiful assist. He did felt very good!