Why is Keylor navas sooo low??!!

Dasphillipbrau
5 posts Ball Boy
edited October 2015
Honestly I just realized this lad is only 79.

How in the world is that possible?

I'd understand if this lad was new to the big leaues...but he already has some years behind him. La liga's best keeper in 2013-2014. 2nd best GK on the world cup (conceded only 2 GOALS and got his team to quarter finals). Already broke 3 records with real madrid. First gk in 30 years to stop a penalty at atletico's stadium (and what a stop) and 3 clean sheets on champion league (already on his way to break another record) plus all the magnifficent saves he makes in every game
..and he is still a 79? Do they update stats in this game?

Ok now im very mad 'cause I just noticed that Kevin Trapp who doesnt have half the career navas has, is at 82.

How did this happen?

Comments

  • AlexBecky
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    He is garbage. He only deserves a 79, 80 at a push.
  • AlexBecky wrote: »
    He is garbage. He only deserves a 79, 80 at a push.

    You obviously have never seen him play.
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    79 is very overrated to him... only because play for real madrid... if in other team are maximum in 76 or 77
  • AlexBecky
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    He is garbage. He only deserves a 79, 80 at a push.

    You obviously have never seen him play.

    Believe me, I have. And he is nothing special.
  • AlexBecky wrote: »
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    He is garbage. He only deserves a 79, 80 at a push.

    You obviously have never seen him play.

    Believe me, I have. And he is nothing special.

    Care to ellaborate or are you just going to say he sucks for no reason at all? Because so far, it looks as if youre trolling.
    squalles wrote: »
    79 is very overrated to him... only because play for real madrid... if in other team are maximum in 76 or 77

    He played for Levante and was named the best keeper of la liga in the 13-14 season and 3rd best keeper in Europe after Neuer and Courtois.

    He only conceded 2 goals (one of them a penalty) during the world club when his country played against Uruguay, Italy, England, Greece and Netherlands.

    So how is he "overrated"? This lad has been soaring, well before Real Madrid.
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    He is garbage. He only deserves a 79, 80 at a push.

    You obviously have never seen him play.

    Believe me, I have. And he is nothing special.

    Care to ellaborate or are you just going to say he sucks for no reason at all? Because so far, it looks as if youre trolling.
    squalles wrote: »
    79 is very overrated to him... only because play for real madrid... if in other team are maximum in 76 or 77

    He played for Levante and was named the best keeper of la liga in the 13-14 season and 3rd best keeper in Europe after Neuer and Courtois.

    He only conceded 2 goals (one of them a penalty) during the world club when his country played against Uruguay, Italy, England, Greece and Netherlands.

    So how is he "overrated"? This lad has been soaring, well before Real Madrid.

    wake up to reality... 2013/2014 is best year in career and never more... and only received this trophy because world cup performance... he is nothing special... just a good goalkeeper with average skills like bogdan... gomes... mignolet... krul...
  • Dasphillipbrau
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    squalles wrote: »
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    He is garbage. He only deserves a 79, 80 at a push.

    You obviously have never seen him play.

    Believe me, I have. And he is nothing special.

    Care to ellaborate or are you just going to say he sucks for no reason at all? Because so far, it looks as if youre trolling.
    squalles wrote: »
    79 is very overrated to him... only because play for real madrid... if in other team are maximum in 76 or 77

    He played for Levante and was named the best keeper of la liga in the 13-14 season and 3rd best keeper in Europe after Neuer and Courtois.

    He only conceded 2 goals (one of them a penalty) during the world club when his country played against Uruguay, Italy, England, Greece and Netherlands.

    So how is he "overrated"? This lad has been soaring, well before Real Madrid.

    wake up to reality... 2013/2014 is best year in career and never more... and only received this trophy because world cup performance... he is nothing special... just a good goalkeeper with average skills like bogdan... gomes... mignolet... krul...


    Lmao, you are trolling, I know it now.

    You do know he is CURRENTLY ranked as la liga's best keeper right?
    So if "2013/2014 is best year in career and never more.." is true then why is he ranked as the best keeper there now? Why has he beaten 3 records that no one had beaten in 30 years? Why has he got 3 clean sheets in CL?

    Dont you say "because of Madrid's defense!" because Madrid's defense has been TERRIBLE this season, he's had PLENTY of stoppages and a super high effectiveness rating.

    https://www.ligabbva.com/liga-bbva/156674/keylor-navas-ya-es-el-numero-1-de-la-liga-bbva/

    You're swimming against the current here lad, just admit that you were trolling or simply stop replying.
    Literally all of this hard evidence speaks against your claims. Which so far have only been "Keylor Navas is a terrible keeper because I say so!"

    Also his honours (they're called honours, not trophies, they dont give an actual trophy) were given to him BEFORE the world cup, not after, so how did his WC performance affected his honours? (Which is also pretty foolish if you were trying to use that as argument, because it means he had an amazing world cup)

    And in case you dont know: His team (Costa Rica) is nothing great, it's a subpar team which hadnt even reached quarter finals before, they didnt even classified for the 2010 WC, so dont say he got that far because of his team as well.
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    squalles wrote: »
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    He is garbage. He only deserves a 79, 80 at a push.

    You obviously have never seen him play.

    Believe me, I have. And he is nothing special.

    Care to ellaborate or are you just going to say he sucks for no reason at all? Because so far, it looks as if youre trolling.
    squalles wrote: »
    79 is very overrated to him... only because play for real madrid... if in other team are maximum in 76 or 77

    He played for Levante and was named the best keeper of la liga in the 13-14 season and 3rd best keeper in Europe after Neuer and Courtois.

    He only conceded 2 goals (one of them a penalty) during the world club when his country played against Uruguay, Italy, England, Greece and Netherlands.

    So how is he "overrated"? This lad has been soaring, well before Real Madrid.

    wake up to reality... 2013/2014 is best year in career and never more... and only received this trophy because world cup performance... he is nothing special... just a good goalkeeper with average skills like bogdan... gomes... mignolet... krul...


    Lmao, you are trolling, I know it now.

    You do know he is CURRENTLY ranked as la liga's best keeper right?
    So if "2013/2014 is best year in career and never more.." is true then why is he ranked as the best keeper there now? Why has he beaten 3 records that no one had beaten in 30 years? Why has he got 3 clean sheets in CL?

    Dont you say "because of Madrid's defense!" because Madrid's defense has been TERRIBLE this season, he's had PLENTY of stoppages and a super high effectiveness rating.

    https://www.ligabbva.com/liga-bbva/156674/keylor-navas-ya-es-el-numero-1-de-la-liga-bbva/

    You're swimming against the current here lad, just admit that you were trolling or simply stop replying.
    Literally all of this hard evidence speaks against your claims. Which so far have only been "Keylor Navas is a terrible keeper because I say so!"

    Also his honours (they're called honours, not trophies, they dont give an actual trophy) were given to him BEFORE the world cup, not after, so how did his WC performance affected his honours? (Which is also pretty foolish if you were trying to use that as argument, because it means he had an amazing world cup)

    And in case you dont know: His team (Costa Rica) is nothing great, it's a subpar team which hadnt even reached quarter finals before, they didnt even classified for the 2010 WC, so dont say he got that far because of his team as well.

    hahaha stop crying... everybody knows he are a good goalkeeper and nothing more... ea know... konami know in pes... real madrid know and tried hopelessly another goalkeeper in last transfer window...

    costa rica do the same than gana in 2010 and turkey in 2002... is normal have one surprise with few average players in wc...

    and yes these numbers are because real madrid defense... and please... in cl he just played vs malmo and shakhtar... vs psg received only 1 shoot on goal... and you saying: defense is so bad in this year... hahaha
  • squalles wrote: »
    squalles wrote: »
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    He is garbage. He only deserves a 79, 80 at a push.

    You obviously have never seen him play.

    Believe me, I have. And he is nothing special.

    Care to ellaborate or are you just going to say he sucks for no reason at all? Because so far, it looks as if youre trolling.
    squalles wrote: »
    79 is very overrated to him... only because play for real madrid... if in other team are maximum in 76 or 77

    He played for Levante and was named the best keeper of la liga in the 13-14 season and 3rd best keeper in Europe after Neuer and Courtois.

    He only conceded 2 goals (one of them a penalty) during the world club when his country played against Uruguay, Italy, England, Greece and Netherlands.

    So how is he "overrated"? This lad has been soaring, well before Real Madrid.

    wake up to reality... 2013/2014 is best year in career and never more... and only received this trophy because world cup performance... he is nothing special... just a good goalkeeper with average skills like bogdan... gomes... mignolet... krul...


    Lmao, you are trolling, I know it now.

    You do know he is CURRENTLY ranked as la liga's best keeper right?
    So if "2013/2014 is best year in career and never more.." is true then why is he ranked as the best keeper there now? Why has he beaten 3 records that no one had beaten in 30 years? Why has he got 3 clean sheets in CL?

    Dont you say "because of Madrid's defense!" because Madrid's defense has been TERRIBLE this season, he's had PLENTY of stoppages and a super high effectiveness rating.

    https://www.ligabbva.com/liga-bbva/156674/keylor-navas-ya-es-el-numero-1-de-la-liga-bbva/

    You're swimming against the current here lad, just admit that you were trolling or simply stop replying.
    Literally all of this hard evidence speaks against your claims. Which so far have only been "Keylor Navas is a terrible keeper because I say so!"

    Also his honours (they're called honours, not trophies, they dont give an actual trophy) were given to him BEFORE the world cup, not after, so how did his WC performance affected his honours? (Which is also pretty foolish if you were trying to use that as argument, because it means he had an amazing world cup)

    And in case you dont know: His team (Costa Rica) is nothing great, it's a subpar team which hadnt even reached quarter finals before, they didnt even classified for the 2010 WC, so dont say he got that far because of his team as well.

    hahaha stop crying... everybody knows he are a good goalkeeper and nothing more... ea know... konami know in pes... real madrid know and tried hopelessly another goalkeeper in last transfer window...

    costa rica do the same than gana in 2010 and turkey in 2002... is normal have one surprise with few average players in wc...

    and yes these numbers are because real madrid defense... and please... in cl he just played vs malmo and shakhtar... vs psg received only 1 shoot on goal... and you saying: defense is so bad in this year... hahaha



    Dont you feel bad to have all your arguments crushed? This is silly, really, I'd understand if we were speaking about something undocumented, but there's tons of videos, news articles, factual statistics and even words from coaches and players which are undenniable proof of Navas' skills and you keep saying "he's bad".

    For example I just proved you wrong there: He's had PLENTY of saves in the season, madrid's defense has been lacking.
    And those rankings are made based on %, so both teams with bad or great defense could have their GK in there because it doesnt counts amount, it counts effectiveness.

    And all rankings are saying he is number 1 right now.

    Degea's transfer attempt to Madrid was OBVIOUSLY a political move. My 4 year old neighbor knows this. Spain's national keeper? Madrid is obviously going to pursue a contract with him because they need an edge to be Spain's favorite football team.

    If Madrid thinks Keylor is bad, why the hell did they hired him? The fact that Van Gaal was willing to trade a top class keeper like Degea for Navas just shows how good Navas is (remember Navas was the tiebreaker of the deal, not the money)

    Also I assume you know Navas had been offered a contract at Bayern, Dormund and Man U before the Madrid contract right. The guy sucks so bad he was offered contracts from some of the best teams in Europe?

    And nobody says otherwise about Costa Rica, but it's pretty obvious to anyone that the reason they got so far was because of Navas.

    Just stop, you're making a fool of yourself.
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    squalles wrote: »
    squalles wrote: »
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    AlexBecky wrote: »
    He is garbage. He only deserves a 79, 80 at a push.

    You obviously have never seen him play.

    Believe me, I have. And he is nothing special.

    Care to ellaborate or are you just going to say he sucks for no reason at all? Because so far, it looks as if youre trolling.
    squalles wrote: »
    79 is very overrated to him... only because play for real madrid... if in other team are maximum in 76 or 77

    He played for Levante and was named the best keeper of la liga in the 13-14 season and 3rd best keeper in Europe after Neuer and Courtois.

    He only conceded 2 goals (one of them a penalty) during the world club when his country played against Uruguay, Italy, England, Greece and Netherlands.

    So how is he "overrated"? This lad has been soaring, well before Real Madrid.

    wake up to reality... 2013/2014 is best year in career and never more... and only received this trophy because world cup performance... he is nothing special... just a good goalkeeper with average skills like bogdan... gomes... mignolet... krul...


    Lmao, you are trolling, I know it now.

    You do know he is CURRENTLY ranked as la liga's best keeper right?
    So if "2013/2014 is best year in career and never more.." is true then why is he ranked as the best keeper there now? Why has he beaten 3 records that no one had beaten in 30 years? Why has he got 3 clean sheets in CL?

    Dont you say "because of Madrid's defense!" because Madrid's defense has been TERRIBLE this season, he's had PLENTY of stoppages and a super high effectiveness rating.

    https://www.ligabbva.com/liga-bbva/156674/keylor-navas-ya-es-el-numero-1-de-la-liga-bbva/

    You're swimming against the current here lad, just admit that you were trolling or simply stop replying.
    Literally all of this hard evidence speaks against your claims. Which so far have only been "Keylor Navas is a terrible keeper because I say so!"

    Also his honours (they're called honours, not trophies, they dont give an actual trophy) were given to him BEFORE the world cup, not after, so how did his WC performance affected his honours? (Which is also pretty foolish if you were trying to use that as argument, because it means he had an amazing world cup)

    And in case you dont know: His team (Costa Rica) is nothing great, it's a subpar team which hadnt even reached quarter finals before, they didnt even classified for the 2010 WC, so dont say he got that far because of his team as well.

    hahaha stop crying... everybody knows he are a good goalkeeper and nothing more... ea know... konami know in pes... real madrid know and tried hopelessly another goalkeeper in last transfer window...

    costa rica do the same than gana in 2010 and turkey in 2002... is normal have one surprise with few average players in wc...

    and yes these numbers are because real madrid defense... and please... in cl he just played vs malmo and shakhtar... vs psg received only 1 shoot on goal... and you saying: defense is so bad in this year... hahaha



    Dont you feel bad to have all your arguments crushed? This is silly, really, I'd understand if we were speaking about something undocumented, but there's tons of videos, news articles, factual statistics and even words from coaches and players which are undenniable proof of Navas' skills and you keep saying "he's bad".

    For example I just proved you wrong there: He's had PLENTY of saves in the season, madrid's defense has been lacking.
    And those rankings are made based on %, so both teams with bad or great defense could have their GK in there because it doesnt counts amount, it counts effectiveness.

    And all rankings are saying he is number 1 right now.

    Degea's transfer attempt to Madrid was OBVIOUSLY a political move. My 4 year old neighbor knows this. Spain's national keeper? Madrid is obviously going to pursue a contract with him because they need an edge to be Spain's favorite football team.

    If Madrid thinks Keylor is bad, why the hell did they hired him? The fact that Van Gaal was willing to trade a top class keeper like Degea for Navas just shows how good Navas is (remember Navas was the tiebreaker of the deal, not the money)

    Also I assume you know Navas had been offered a contract at Bayern, Dormund and Man U before the Madrid contract right. The guy sucks so bad he was offered contracts from some of the best teams in Europe?

    And nobody says otherwise about Costa Rica, but it's pretty obvious to anyone that the reason they got so far was because of Navas.

    Just stop, you're making a fool of yourself.

    hahahaha yeah sure...

    degea political transfer hahaha you make me laugh... navas are just transfered to be reserve for casillas... but casillas have a bad year and real madrid tried hopelessly another goalkeeper no sucess... so navas stay now to next transfer window back to bench and just it...

    how i say... he are a good reserve in top teams... like bayern no have a good reserve in goalie with ulreich... lucic... dortmund with burki... so transfer navas like reserve... like real madrid did

    and no... costa rica no get so far because navas alone... not even close... and yes... navas... campbell... ruiz and diaz
  • kakashi_ax
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    @Dasphillipbrau don't waste your time with this ***** trolls, Keylor is an excellent goalkeeper and is very underrated in fifa.
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    kakashi_ax wrote: »
    @Dasphillipbrau don't waste your time with this ***** trolls, Keylor is an excellent goalkeeper and is very underrated in fifa.

    ea is troll too... konami is troll... florentino perez is troll... but one guy posting the poster with navas and other guy posting want naked poster from navas... is right...
    navas almost go to bayern and send neuer to the bench hahahahahahahaha

    well... congratulations fan... you have 136 views in topic and finally find 1 guy to agree with you
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20006 posts Club Captain
    squalles wrote: »
    kakashi_ax wrote: »
    @Dasphillipbrau don't waste your time with this ***** trolls, Keylor is an excellent goalkeeper and is very underrated in fifa.

    ea is troll too... konami is troll... florentino perez is troll... but one guy posting the poster with navas and other guy posting want naked poster from navas... is right...
    navas almost go to bayern and send neuer to the bench hahahahahahahaha

    well... congratulations fan... you have 136 views in topic and finally find 1 guy to agree with you
    m8 just **** pls.
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    squalles wrote: »
    kakashi_ax wrote: »
    @Dasphillipbrau don't waste your time with this ***** trolls, Keylor is an excellent goalkeeper and is very underrated in fifa.

    ea is troll too... konami is troll... florentino perez is troll... but one guy posting the poster with navas and other guy posting want naked poster from navas... is right...
    navas almost go to bayern and send neuer to the bench hahahahahahahaha

    well... congratulations fan... you have 136 views in topic and finally find 1 guy to agree with you
    m8 just **** pls.

    hahahaha like you alone in this thread comparing navas with cech? http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/38949/is-keylor-navas-too-good-to-be-on-the-bench-in-rma#latest

    hahahahahahahahaha ridiculous... yeah... shut the **** up ****
  • sonofocelot
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OP, stop with all this. It's a matter of opinion, can't stand people like you with this "he's an amazing keeper and if you don't agree then you're trolling". He's an average keeper.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20006 posts Club Captain
    OP, stop with all this. It's a matter of opinion, can't stand people like you with this "he's an amazing keeper and if you don't agree then you're trolling". He's an average keeper.
    LOL
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Navas may not be the best keeper in the world, yet OP has a point: Trapp being rated better than Navas is just wrong, awfully wrong.
  • Italo008
    35 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2015
    I Agree, who watch match know that he deserve about 82 or 83 of Overall
  • squalles wrote: »

    hahahaha yeah sure...

    degea political transfer hahaha you make me laugh... navas are just transfered to be reserve for casillas... but casillas have a bad year and real madrid tried hopelessly another goalkeeper no sucess... so navas stay now to next transfer window back to bench and just it...

    how i say... he are a good reserve in top teams... like bayern no have a good reserve in goalie with ulreich... lucic... dortmund with burki... so transfer navas like reserve... like real madrid did

    and no... costa rica no get so far because navas alone... not even close... and yes... navas... campbell... ruiz and diaz


    David Degea is a great keeper.
    But let me explain something to you, really simple, since I know you're most likely 12-14 years old:

    Real Madrid is the biggest team in Spain alongside Barcelona.
    They constantly vye for dominance both on and off the pitch.
    Spain national team gets a new keeper
    Real Madrid hires said keeper to gain better face with spain (and thus win more money).
    They did it with Miguel Angel, they did it with Sanchez, they did it with Casillas and they tried to do it with DeGea.

    DeGea's contract with Man U was about to expire so it was a golden opportunity. DeGea has now renewed contract with Man U so it's very unlikely he'll come to Madrid now (If Madrid was hesitant about his price then, they will definitely not pay it now)

    I never said Navas would bench Neuer (in fact that was his reason to reject the bayern transfer), but it's a fact that Bayern was going to offer a contract.

    And you just keep proving you have NO IDEA what you're talking about. "Madrid hired Navas to be reserve for casillas!" the reserve for casillas was DIEGO LOPEZ who was still playing for madrid when navas arrived and left shortly after.

    And without Navas, Costa Rica would have been scored against on every single game, and they wouldn't have made it far. They barely scored goals on the WC (except against uruguay) and navas had A LOT of stoppages, so it's safe to say that without navas they would have lost.
    squalles wrote: »
    kakashi_ax wrote: »
    @Dasphillipbrau don't waste your time with this ***** trolls, Keylor is an excellent goalkeeper and is very underrated in fifa.

    ea is troll too... konami is troll... florentino perez is troll... but one guy posting the poster with navas and other guy posting want naked poster from navas... is right...
    navas almost go to bayern and send neuer to the bench hahahahahahahaha

    well... congratulations fan... you have 136 views in topic and finally find 1 guy to agree with you

    Ea and konami aren't trolls, they're simply bad at scouting the players and setting up ratings, it's not the first time something like this happens in their games (like the time they decided to give falcao an 88, only to have it reduced to 82).
    Perez isnt a troll, he is a BUSINESSMAN, he thinks about money. And DeGea would obviously bring more money to Madrid than Navas because DeGea is SPAIN'S NATIONAL GOALKEEPER and far more popular than Navas. It wasnt about which keeper was the best, it was about which keeper could bring more money to his pockets.

    and 136 views but only 2 people asides me had posted, now you see you're actually the minority.
    OP, stop with all this. It's a matter of opinion, can't stand people like you with this "he's an amazing keeper and if you don't agree then you're trolling". He's an average keeper.

    This isn't an opinion, I'm posting factual evidence. I'm not saying he is the best keeper in the world and that he should have 94 rating, but 79 is criminally low for him.

  • lucdre
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Check this out, todays match Celta against Madrid. https://youtu.be/3ezuc4-ethA.
    Just once again Keylor was the best player today, not the first time this season, tell me now if he deserves 79 rating.
    EDIT: And that was only in the first half, there where more amazing saves in the second half
  • KaranJ
    1 posts Ball Boy
    This guy is so **** in FIFA that I have stopped playing with Real Madrid, the team I am supporting since 18 years. I have paused and slow mo replays in the middle of games to prove this.

    What I am sick of seeing:
    A) His reflexes are so poor that he actually chicken runs to the rushing Fwd and slides with hands behind him and just watches the ball go past him.
    B) U try to finesse shoot past him and he will extend his hand ONLY AS FAR AS HIS TOE!
    C) U hit a power shot and he will do a little tumble to the side with his hand only to cushion and balance his roll!
    D) U chip the ball and he starts or reacts so late and stays so low that U would think he is a defender trying to slide!

    I have never been able to count on him. Forced to think Im playing with only 10 players and no GK, coz U defend as much as you can, but the moment the opposition gets past your defenders, it's a goal. U just have to hope Ronaldo and other attackers can score more goals than the opponent's shots on target as this clown is SURE TO **** UP!
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20006 posts Club Captain
    DajZjC3U0AAjEXp.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.