No_NaMe
9253 posts League Winner
Your thoughts on wingers this year? I have found them to be useless this
year, appart from candreva who was
pretty good..

Comments

• Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    Considering 90 percent of the goals most people score on this game are a result of cutting in from the wing I think you are gonna be in the minority
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Benjog88 wrote: »
    Considering 90 percent of the goals most people score on this game are a result of cutting in from the wing I think you are gonna be in the minority

Hmmm, I score the majority of my goals with my strikers and cm's usually,maybe I'm doing something wrong
  • Danifi
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    No_NaMe wrote: »

Hmmm, I score the majority of my goals with my strikers and cm's usually,maybe I'm doing something wrong

I'm with you, failed with all forms except 4312.

For people that use wingers , what forms do you use?
  • xLord Snow
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Danifi wrote: »
    No_NaMe wrote: »

I'm with you, failed with all forms except 4312.

For people that use wingers , what forms do you use?

4231(2) but I dont really go wideprefer to cut inside, go to the middle, pass to a player coming from behind, etc. one of my wingers is mata and he works great for me.
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    433 5

Slow build up and wingers are there

Quaresma has 9 in 5 games for me

Nani 5 in 5
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Smoothino wrote: »
    433 5

Nani 5 in 5

What instructions do you use? I tried muller at false 9, with candreva and schurrle on the wings. Candreva was ok, but schurrle was shocking...
  • NoToHullTigers
    1496 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have to use RM + LM's, find it so much easier to create space by stretching the play. I tried 41212(2) and it was all to crammed
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Have only used 433-5 this year for about 75 games or so and honestly they do go missing quite often and its hard to get them involved, they dont make runs like they used to even with instructions and with the nerfs to pace and skills they often feel useless, that being said i feel like I need the width so I cant see myself changing :D
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    433 5

Nani 5 in 5

Share team please @Smoothino :innocent:
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    433 5

Nani 5 in 5

Share team please @Smoothino :innocent:

Nani danny quaresma
    M.fernandes moutinho
    W.carvalho
    Elisue fonte sporting cb bosingwa

@NicklasFreier
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Love them in the F9 as they occupy a lot of attention from the back line and allow CF space to involve CMs for long shots or to play the wingers in to finesse past the keeper. Plays to a lot of the strengths of the game. Agree with @Raistlin that they go missing at times but I always try to remember they're doing work even if they're not creating or scoring goals directly.
  • Hibee
    12471 posts Has That Special Something
    I liked the wingers when I was playing 433 (Lucas, Hulk, Insigne were all excellent. But I just couldn't get on with the 3 man midfield this year. Midfield just got overrun. But I still tend to use a winger as RF or LF in my front two. Using Hulk at the moment. He is excellent.