What is your FIFA net worth and your plan?

Blue_GamerzXL
996 posts Professional
edited October 2015
ATM I am standing at around 1.4m in pure coins, hopefully I can reach 2.5m by Black Friday then make an almost best possible NIF team with Messi.

I hate not having a team but have to stay patience for a few more weeks before I can afford the team at reasonable prices :/ so having to play online season mostly atm. After making the team I will probably not trade again this year and just make money from match coins, maybe small trading once I am close to a Ronaldo at the end of the year to complete the team.

What about you guys? created teams from day 1 or also holding out till Black Friday at least?

Comments

• stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    I must be worth about 900k and am waiting until Black Friday to make 2 "proper" teams (I intend to buy Aguero to put alongside the Tevez I already use). There's no point buy expensive players now when there's so many good cheaper ones to try.

I'll carry on trading until the end...
  • WFCBagnall
    78223 posts Moderator
    Currently on about 100k

Hopefully about 300k by BF

• '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    2m. Currently just flipping legends.
  • ROABS
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    a little over 1m. i stopped trading a week or so ago as i wanted to play with a decent team. I normally trade until toty but this year im just enjoying using players i want and try not to care about losing coins.
  • Ben
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    Lol at "net worth" and "Fifa" in the same sentence.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    edited October 2015
    ROABS wrote: »
    a little over 1m. i stopped trading a week or so ago as i wanted to play with a decent team. I normally trade until toty but this year im just enjoying using players i want and try not to care about losing coins.

Tbh I hate trading as well but it is a neccessity atm until I reach my aim, more than half way there. Once I got my 2 top teams I will stop it because it is boring and tedious as ❤️❤️❤️❤️, don't know how anyone can enjoy it, it is basically grinding the market for cards, I prefer you have to grind games instead but we all know playing a lot is nowhere near as profit as trading hence the need to do it.

BTW TOTY? isn't that essentially 4 months of trading if you start from the beginning, half of FIFA lifespan basically.
  • Fieldtrip
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    im having to buy lots of players now as it wont let me go any higher than 99.9 million
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Fieldtrip wrote: »
    im having to buy lots of players now as it wont let me go any higher than 99.9 million

Yeah keep on dreaming.
  • Fieldtrip
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fieldtrip wrote: »

Yeah keep on dreaming.

muhahahahaha >:)
  • Lumitesi
    763 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2015
    Around 1mil atm. Gonna keep trading till BF, gonna sell my whole team few days before, buy them back during the crash (along with some new players). Then I'll keep the coins untill toty. During toty I will invest in IFs with upgrade potential (like SIF Sanchez last year) and sell up when they hit their peak value. After that I'll possibly buy some toty I like or make a team with CR7 and Messi.
  • Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    Ben wrote: »

• heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Ben wrote: »

If only because there's no such thing as "FIFA debt." :)

I've got about 150K in coins, 550K in club, and 200K in transfer pile. The bulk of the club I'm never selling (about 400K worth).

Spent a bunch to buy one Legend early, that's about half my club value there. Waiting til Black Friday to buy any of the rest I want.
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Well my team is Suarez Griezmann iniesta modric Busquets Alba if Laporte if godin and Alves. So whatever they are worth plus about another 100k in consumables players and coins. I haven't got time to trade and at the end of the day it's a game, so I will build and play with the best squad I have. I don't get the point of people playing a half of the game with a rubbish squad.
  • jackm57
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 60k

But my serie A team is worth about 200k

La Liga team is worth 350k.

Continually dropping but I think i'm happy for the year with my Squads until IFS replace them Ofc
  • StockrA
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've got 38 coins, no plan, and will probably be going into administration and receive a 12 point deduction
  • Korthan
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    My current networth including assets and property currently stands at around 31.3k.

In the next quarter I have plans for huge finacial growth and have implemented strategy to ensure another 5.4k prophit by the last working day of November.

After sevrel crunch meetings with execs from both logistics and marketing we have put provisions in place ensure we hold enough collateral to open at least 11 packs during TOTY

At that point I plan on creating a thread reminding all my fellow wolves of wall street that this IS A GAME!

Jheeez never mind investing and waiting for market crashes.

Shut up an play is the moral of this story.

:D

• EvaNs1883
    84 posts Park Captain
    I am worth 3000 coins and a bag of cheese doritos
  • CoolNickHD
    771 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Somewhere between 450-600k
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Roughly about 400k I guess
  • StockrA wrote: »
    I've got 38 coins, no plan, and will probably be going into administration and receive a 12 point deduction

I laughed
  • DoD_Jester
    27269 posts Player of the Year
    about 600k, aiming for 750 by bf and 1 mil by xmas but with BO3 coming out in 2 weeks thts probably not going to happen tbf
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    100k perhaps. Probably 130k
  • unhappycustomer
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1.8 mil invested tonight. Stupidly. Got cr7 and a la Liga team. It felt awful, I won 1 game out of six scored 1 with cr7. Then I switched back to my 2k 77 rated Brazil team and won 7 in a row. Kinda glad I did as it proved to me that the games a waste of time. What's the point in trading playing and sometimes paying ea just to get beaten, And hit the post constantly? Am selling them all tonight will lose a bit in tax tho. But stay away from cr7 unless you can get Messi and Neymar alongside him. Also he gets knocked of the ball by evra on 6 Chem at cb... And ea say it's not you know what...
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    1.8 mil invested tonight. Stupidly. Got cr7 and a la Liga team. It felt awful, I won 1 game out of six scored 1 with cr7. Then I switched back to my 2k 77 rated Brazil team and won 7 in a row. Kinda glad I did as it proved to me that the games a waste of time. What's the point in trading playing and sometimes paying ea just to get beaten, And hit the post constantly? Am selling them all tonight will lose a bit in tax tho. But stay away from cr7 unless you can get Messi and Neymar alongside him. Also he gets knocked of the ball by evra on 6 Chem at cb... And ea say it's not you know what...

It's not worth buying an expensive team because they'll perform like crap if there's even a hint of lag in your online match, it's even worse in this Fifa though. Feels like they upgraded GKs and nerfed finishing, it's a struggle to score even in offline modes. Chem isn't very relevant, I play fullbacks like Kolasinac at CB without an issue, it's been that way since at least FUT13.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    2 million on 360 which is enough to buy Gullit 2x (atleast for what he has sold lately). I hope to have 3.5-4 million by Black Friday and build a non rare Turkish league a full legend side
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    My current networth including assets and property currently stands at around 31.3k.

In the next quarter I have plans for huge finacial growth and have implemented strategy to ensure another 5.4k prophit by the last working day of November.

After sevrel crunch meetings with execs from both logistics and marketing we have put provisions in place ensure we hold enough collateral to open at least 11 packs during TOTY

At that point I plan on creating a thread reminding all my fellow wolves of wall street that this IS A GAME!

Amen, brother. I trade, don't get me wrong, but the point is to play the game. My only "goal" is to have enough coins to pick up the handful of legends I want this year, and any IFs from my hometown club. Anything else is gravy.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    heavymcd wrote: »

Amen, brother. I trade, don't get me wrong, but the point is to play the game. My only "goal" is to have enough coins to pick up the handful of legends I want this year, and any IFs from my hometown club. Anything else is gravy.

Same for me, I don't trade for the sake of trading, hate it in fact but have to do it until I get the team I want. Cannot understand all the people that have managed to trade to millions legitimately, there was a guy on Reddit yesterday who said he did 5h of sniping non stop, I can't believe people even entertain that sort of ideas.