Lol ddos'd in seasons

Fleshgod
872 posts An Exciting Prospect
Went up 2-0 at half, game is playing fine. Opponent takes the full break at half - suprise game starts to lag, go 3-0 up and within 30 seconds it drops me. And I get the dnf, so nice.

Comments

• wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Did your internet still work though? If yes, no DDoS.
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2015
    My internet stayed on, but was having no problems prior. It just stinks of something to do with him being a bad boy on his side since he was hosting the game. Might have just clogged his bandwidth with p2p, but still, a **** thing to.

I also haven't dc'd since the first two weeks - when it was happening to everyone
  • Ian_Ando08
    7574 posts League Winner
    If your internet stayed on it isn't DDOS
  • CandyRat
    7779 posts League Winner
    So many people saying they've been ddosed :lol:
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    CandyRat wrote: »

Should make a sticky explaining what it is, this is like 43232 thread in the past 2 days
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class
    Raistlin wrote: »

Should make a sticky explaining what it is, this is like 43232 thread in the past 2 days

:D
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    The odds of you running into someone that actually knows how to properly kick you off Xbox live is the same chance of you packing Ronaldo. Very small.
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    I doubt so many people have the program and know how to use it tbh...
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31913 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2015
    Raistlin wrote: »

While it's laughable at everyone claiming the DDOS when the server most likely **** out on then, or the opposition intentionally started downloading the **** to drop the ping...id rather not have someone sticky a thread about DOS or DDOS lol. The less people know about them the better. Don't need the game to become anymore unplayable because people become more aware of DDOS or DOS attacks and start using them.

Yes, but everyone's got access to google and it's very simple, but highly illegal, to do. It's easy, and the programs that you can use to do so are free so it's not hard at all to do it if someone really wanted to. I did get DDOSed about a week or two ago, like legit DDOSed. First time I've had that happen to me in a solid 4-5 years.
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class

This. It's not as easy as people think.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite

I think I had it happening to me. I was in the draft final, as soon as I scored the 1-0 he paused the game and about 10-15 seconds after I lost connection to the game and internet alltogether. Can't be a coincidence as I never get disconnected either
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    Ch1cha wrote: »

I think I had it happening to me. I was in the draft final, as soon as I scored the 1-0 he paused the game and about 10-15 seconds after I lost connection to the game and internet alltogether. Can't be a coincidence as I never get disconnected either

Did your Internet come straight back on?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31913 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2015
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

This. It's not as easy as people think.

Unfortunately Google and YouTube make it easier. But yeah i suppose it's not too Easy, but it's definitely not hard.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Ch1cha wrote: »

Did your Internet come straight back on?

Think it took like half a minute