Team around Agüero (with PIC)

Ker_Mit
5935 posts Big Money Move
I want to blast almost all my coins on a team around Agüero, because I loved him the last years.
Thats the team I was thinking about. For the team around Agüero I have roughly 100k. Could spent 50k more but would rather trade with the coins left.

So what do you think?

pitch-600902.jpg

Comments

  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    bump
  • Amaterasu10
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fernandinho at CAM ? ?
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Fernandinho at CAM ? ?

    Had him there before and was surprised how good he's there
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd rather have a 4231(2) with Nasri on the left tbh.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    kktalha wrote: »
    I'd rather have a 4231(2) with Nasri on the left tbh.

    Thought about that too but I'm afraid the LM/RM arent contributing enough in that formation
  • DigitalMind
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fernandinho at wide CAM with M/H workrates?
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Fernandinho at wide CAM with M/H workrates?

    Instructions to stay forward and problem solved.
    I dont think WR are that important anyway as I dont see a huge difference in how a player acts on the pitch.
    Had Alba, Ramos, Pique and Alves in defense and had absolutely no problem with their positioning
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    What about Coutinho-Firimino-Pastore at CAM?
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2015
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    What about Coutinho-Firimino-Pastore at CAM?

    Would be a bit more expensive than I intended to spend but thats definitely a better option. Might actually do that
    Cheers mate.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    What about Coutinho-Firimino-Pastore at CAM?

    Would be a bit more expensive than I intended to spend but thats definitely a better option. Might actually do that
    Cheers mate.

    You can save some coins by using Schneiderlein and Darmian (use Kurzawa/Maxwell for Aurier) and then you can still use Payet in the center.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Kermit1093 wrote: »
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    What about Coutinho-Firimino-Pastore at CAM?

    Would be a bit more expensive than I intended to spend but thats definitely a better option. Might actually do that
    Cheers mate.

    You can save some coins by using Schneiderlein and Darmian (use Kurzawa/Maxwell for Aurier) and then you can still use Payet in the center.

    Could do that but Matic is an absolute Monster :lol: and Schneiderlin isnt very tall. Already have a small one with matuidi.
Sign In or Register to comment.