The Sweat

Timber Jim
88 posts Park Captain
The amount of sweat in D1 and D2 is out of this world. It's laughable to see how hard people try for 10k coins hah.

Comments

• CanT SLaY JaY
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    What kind of teams were you playing against? I ask because I was in division 5 the last I was playing fifa and I was up against players with non-rare/not 100 chem teams so it was a breeze for me. Wondering what division it is where I play 50k + teams
  • Adamsky
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Timber Jim wrote: »
    The amount of sweat in D1 and D2 is out of this world. It's laughable to see how hard people try for 10k coins hah.

What formation do you come up against most in D1 and D2?
  • Timber Jim
    88 posts Park Captain
    Most teams are 50k+ with full Chem with the odd 70 Chem budget squad but again most people have their **** together if you know what I mean haha. And most of the formations I see are either 433 variants or 41212 (2). Not much 3 at the back or 5 at the back.
  • Timber Jim
    88 posts Park Captain
    I've literally played 8 games today and maybe 1 game didn't include a Raheem sterling type player running down the wing and crossing all game it's hilarious.
  • Adamsky
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Timber Jim wrote: »
    Most teams are 50k+ with full Chem with the odd 70 Chem budget squad but again most people have their **** together if you know what I mean haha. And most of the formations I see are either 433 variants or 41212 (2). Not much 3 at the back or 5 at the back.

Thanks, I'll try out the 433s and the 41212(2) because I've been struggling to find a formation that can win.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Ya the sweat can be unbearable at times - then I remember it's a game and I laugh.
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    What I want to know is how come spamming strength works for people I play against and not for me? I don't often use it but when I do so in retaliation to an LT spamming bully it never seems to have any effect.

Just conceded a trashy goal to a scrub who pace abused down the wing and cut inside then passed inside the box and even though I had a defender tracking this whole move all the way he couldn't jockey or tackle.
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can't even score a goal in 5 or more attempted matches (rage/defeatist quits) now even when I dominate possession and have more shots. The game is play boring and win ugly.
  • Timber Jim
    88 posts Park Captain
    Korthan wrote: »
    What I want to know is how come spamming strength works for people I play against and not for me? I don't often use it but when I do so in retaliation to an LT spamming bully it never seems to have any effect.

Just conceded a trashy goal to a scrub who pace abused down the wing and cut inside then passed inside the box and even though I had a defender tracking this whole move all the way he couldn't jockey or tackle.
    The wings abuse is strong in 16 if you allow your opponent to get outside. The defense since the last patch is a little bit messy and ALOT to do with timing the B button when connected to the other player. Forse play to your defense or the inside of the field not the wings