Got IP Booted twice

Thatoe
425 posts Sunday League Hero
First in the draft final, as soon as I scored, even before the replay, I got "you have lost connection to EA" etc and kicked out of UT.
I got DNF and the loss.
I just thought my internet acted up.
Next game, the very first round of draft, same thing happened.
I went 1-0 up and got kicked out right after.
Is there any way I can still check their gamer tags and report these pathetic people?

Comments

• Joestoe
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Might also be EA servers. I reported those multiple times but EA doesn't seem to take notice.
  • WFCBagnall
    70272 posts Moderator
    Happend to me about a week back, well annoying
  • Thatoe
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Might also be EA servers. I reported those multiple times but EA doesn't seem to take notice.

The timing was too perfect for both games for it to be a coincidence.
    Got kicked out as soon as the ball hit the net.
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    did you get booted out of the entire of fut or just directed to the menus? also did you entire internet go down
  • Thatoe
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    did you get booted out of the entire of fut or just directed to the menus? also did you entire internet go down

I got kicked out of FUT but I could get back in immediately. (and get the DNF message)
  • WFCBagnall
    70272 posts Moderator

My whole internet went down

Modem was flashing like a Christmas Illuminations Show :D
  • CandyRat
    7769 posts League Winner
    Doubt it
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Thatoe wrote: »

I got kicked out of FUT but I could get back in immediately. (and get the DNF message)

Pretty sure it was just disconnections twice then on eas end

If they ddosed you the whole of your internet and xbox live would have dced for a couple minutes
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

My whole internet went down

Modem was flashing like a Christmas Illuminations Show :D

This is what happens when your ddosed :D
  • Thatoe

Pretty sure it was just disconnections twice then on eas end

If they ddosed you the whole of your internet and xbox live would have dced for a couple minutes

I see.
    I didn't know what was going on but since it happened twice in a row, I was sure opponents did something.
    I'm kinda scared to get back into draft now. :D
  • Snookers4Life
    1202 posts Professional
    I dont like these type of threads...You can't help it we can't help it. That's just how it is.
  • ShandyDrinker
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you did get ddos'd mate possibilities it will be the same guy, if you are on Virgin your IP gets changed every 3 months I recall so if he saw you back online and had a grievance with you he would of just hit you again. Shows you how pathetic and low these people are when they have to resort to these tactics, let's just hope he packs jack sh#t ;)
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is putting me off drafts tbh. The amount of times I get kicked is unreal
  • FRSM00
    5830 posts Big Money Move
    Had this happen in divisions really early on.
  • twinsdude5
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont like these type of threads...You can't help it we can't help it. That's just how it is.
    Even though you are god of deciding which threads should stay and which shouldn't, he asked a question to us
    "Is there any way I can still check their gamer tags and report these pathetic people?"

Because he legitimately doesn't know the answer to this question. Now instead of being 100% unhelpful, why don't you get off your high horse and maybe answer the question in the OP of this thread, that he asked all of us so we could answer.
  • Thatoe

Oh, I'm sorry.
    I'll make begging threads instead next time.

2c899a741a332b034cb75aa0f0cdbf1d.png

• Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner

Oh, I'm sorry.
    I'll make begging threads instead next time.

2c899a741a332b034cb75aa0f0cdbf1d.png

:joy: