Benzema price drop

MattAllen28
241 posts Sunday League Hero
Benzema has dropped from 61.5k to 45-48k in the
past 48 hours. Now would be the time to buy him. I picked up 5 for the upward trend over the weekend.

Comments

• coldsteelrain
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    seems risky to me but good luck, hope it works out
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    I'd usually agree with you on the weekend trend but the past two weeks it's been full out HHs and hero cards. Could be a bit risky but good luck! Fortune favors the brave
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    past 48 hours. Now would be the time to buy him. I picked up 5 for the upward trend over the weekend.

Karma's 2nd acct?
  • MattAllen28
    seems risky to me but good luck, hope it works out

It could be. I'm keeping an eye on the market between matches in case I need to dump him. Prices should trend upward later today, or tomorrow. TOTW always brings about deals on most players.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    zXKpXmf.png

Good luck with that investment.
  • MattAllen28
    I'd usually agree with you on the weekend trend but the past two weeks it's been full out HHs and hero cards. Could be a bit risky but good luck! Fortune favors the brave

Didn't think about that. Surely, that won't continue. I'm all for more players at cheaper prices, except in this instance. Lol
  • MattAllen28

Karma's 2nd acct?

Nope. Afraid not
  • MattAllen28
    zXKpXmf.png

What site is that on, @Frankenberry ?
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    zXKpXmf.png

Futbin
  • MattAllen28
    The ones I picked up had a range of 45-46.25k. I can list at 48 BIN, and still make a little bit.
  • MattAllen28
    zXKpXmf.png

Futbin

Thanks
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    @Karma

Thoughts?
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    gl. seen suarez drop like 80k in last 48h.

with current trend+special packs etc, they will probably continue to drop.
  • coldsteelrain
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    The ones I picked up had a range of 45-46.25k. I can list at 48 BIN, and still make a little bit.

dont forget the 5% tax
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move

Didn't think about that. Surely, that won't continue. I'm all for more players at cheaper prices, except in this instance. Lol

I can see it continuing all this week with such a good totw and yet another hero card. They're really going all out this year from the get go.

Futbin.com.
    Great website for tracking player prices and gives you an idea if it's a good investment or not.
    Try and sell to break even or for a little profit and you'll be fine mate.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    This market plays by one rule - everything goes down
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Playing safe won't get you profits. Sometimes you need to be daring . If it pays off than you'll make decent profit.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    He should rise tonight don't listen to the naysayers. Hopefully EA won't drop a random pack but he easily should rise. Prices strangely rise on Wednesday nights and through out Thursday .
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    JohnChelle wrote: »

Except discards and Tottenham kits :trollface:
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks for the heads-up. Had 40k kicking about, so went ahead and upgraded (I hope?) from Jackson to Benzema in my first team. Not really fussed about whether he drops any more at this point. At this rate, every NIF except for the top 10 overall highest-rated will be less than 20k sooner rather than later.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnChelle wrote: »

Except discards and Tottenham kits :trollface:

Spurs kits go up with the length of their unbeaten run! United confirmed league winners as they managed to beat us!
  • MattAllen28
    Blarix wrote: »
    He should rise tonight don't listen to the naysayers. Hopefully EA won't drop a random pack but he easily should rise. Prices strangely rise on Wednesday nights and through out Thursday .

This is what I'm hoping
    Benzemuh is a special guy, will go back up lads.

I has experience.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Dog wrote: »
    @Karma

Thoughts?

@Dog same thing I thought when I saw this thread... :D
  • MattAllen28

dont forget the 5% tax

I have him priced where I'll make about a 1k after selling all of them. I'll take it. If he doesn't sell this hour; his price is going back up, and I'll buy every one I see at 45-46k.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    His min bin is 45k at the mo - it's a good test to see what happens this weekend - I predict min bins of 40k come Saturday .