If having problems with game speed reinstall game

Ripsmokey78
73 posts Park Captain
Its really weird I reinstalled the game on my xbox one and iv actually changed back my speed to normal the game speed feels like it did before I installed the patch. maybe this is the issue for everyone seeing different gameplay as sum say it didnt chamge when others including me felt it had changed, give it a go.

Comments

• Johan2288
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i done this, but then you can not download latest squads for example. The best that could happen is that EA fix the game like it was! I hate that they do this every year!
  • Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2015
    I redownloaded the game and it now plays alot slower, if your worried about player updates you can do that in the custom screen under team updates.
    Post edited by Ripsmokey78 on
  • Alexd250
    60 posts Park Captain
    Is this true guys anyone's else redownloaded the game and got the slower pace and the initial inertia and weight of the players so should I do it ??
  • Dylek
    19 posts Ball Boy
    this joke is not funny at all
  • fabio0033pe
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    how do you do this on pc
  • Johan2288
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️? Even if you reinstall the game, when you start the game you need to update, i have try this. You can reinstall, turn internet off but then you can not download new squads
  • Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    Yea I dont think I had the update installed properly. Back to crazy pace sorry guys.