I am loving packs atm

HeroBent
4591 posts National Call-Up
Tried my luck on 5 25K packs. Decent

2vwy340.jpg

Now; sell or keep? Might sell towards the weekend as there just are too many fresh ones up atm. I really do not have a spot for him in my team. Selling him will allow me to get Best as partner for Kluivert, and get Hagi in the hole between them.

Comments

• Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    Great pull mate.
  • ha032742
    35029 posts Moderator
    Sxnfmuel wrote: »
    Great pull mate.

• Sercs
    18615 posts World Class
    sell overnight - no point waiting until the weekend given the recent pack deals on them
  • Pugzilla
    15821 posts World Class
    Calls pulling Messi, "decent" in the OP.

If thats decent what do I always pull?

:p
  • HeroBent
    Thanks.

Heheh... what was decent was my dancing in the room when he showed up ;-) @Pugzilla
  • Noisy
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    whoah I'd have loved a Messi. Congrats
  • Bigmickey
    1354 posts Professional
    First owner Messi? That's the dream isn't it :D

All this forum luck makes me want to open packs
  • Campino
    26865 posts Player of the Year
    You smeg! I packed him twice last year in the space of a month, great feeling right
  • Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    And to answer your question, I wasn't too fond of Best but it seems everyone else loves him, Hagi however was great for me.
  • HeroBent
    Think I will sell, but for what? Do people pay more for a fresh one? Got a few targeted so I will check, but maybe sell overnight is the best option.
  • HeroBent
    Campino wrote: »
    You smeg! I packed him twice last year in the space of a month, great feeling right

Thanks. Feeling is like "wtf just happened??? and why am I standing in the chair staring at this card??"...:)

• mneilan
    1188 posts Professional
    last night i opened 3 7.5k packs and in the second one i got angel di maria
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Casually says ''decent'' lol.

Very nice pack man. Basically everything else is downhill from now on ( i kid) . See with Messi and Ronaldo etc you can use them and still sell them fine . It's legends that matter when it comes to fresh or whatever.
  • HeroBent
    mneilan wrote: »
    last night i opened 3 7.5k packs and in the second one i got angel di maria

That is a good pull from those packs. Messi and Suarez this year. Pretty dmnd happy with that.

• HeroBent
    Blarix wrote: »

Very nice pack man. Basically everything else is downhill from now on ( i kid) . See with Messi and Ronaldo etc you can use them and still sell them fine . It's legends that matter when it comes to fresh or whatever.

Thanks mate. Everything is downhill from here on every front. I am so old that I soon need pills to support basic body functionality so downhill yeah;-)

Will try to sell him for 1.1-1.15 or something around that. Then it will be decisions to be made regarding team. Got this in 41212.

Butra - Kluivert
    Standard BPL

Migth sell Butra and get Best at striker, and Hagi at CAM. Should still have 300k left for the backend of the team
  • Pugzilla
    15821 posts World Class
    Weah and Best was my decision two days ago. I went Weah and he is amazing. I would suggest Weah over Best tbh unless you have some sort of personal attachment to Best. Because of, WR, PHY, and Freekicks.
  • HeroBent
    Maybe selling for 1050k - 1075k is more realistic to be honest.
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    HeroBent wrote: »

Thanks mate. Everything is downhill from here on every front. I am so old that I soon need pills to support basic body functionality so downhill yeah;-)

Will try to sell him for 1.1-1.15 or something around that. Then it will be decisions to be made regarding team. Got this in 41212.

Butra - Kluivert
    Standard BPL

Migth sell Butra and get Best at striker, and Hagi at CAM. Should still have 300k left for the backend of the team

The rich get richer .

Yes sell him and make nice legends team I guess. Best is pretty fantastic.
  • HeroBent
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Weah and Best was my decision two days ago. I went Weah and he is amazing. I would suggest Weah over Best tbh unless you have some sort of personal attachment to Best. Because of, WR, PHY, and Freekicks.

Thanks. Maybe Sell kluivert and get weah to partner butra. Migth be a sick strikeforce. Have u tried big pat and weah?
  • HeroBent

Butra - Kluivert
    Standard BPL

The rich get richer .

Yes sell him and make nice legends team I guess. Best is pretty fantastic.

The rich always get richer. From the trading threads I have a feeling u are doing quite alright yourself ;-) @Blarix

• Pugzilla
    15821 posts World Class
    No but I did use my Kluivert loan and I wasn't impressed. Weah has 8-8-2 for me atm and is very efficient.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    **** hell great pull bud! Awesome.
  • HeroBent
    **** hell great pull bud! Awesome.

Thanks man
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Great pull!

Maybe EA read the poll from a few days ago and decided to show us a little love :D
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Congrats mate :)

I packed him on 14 and i went mental :D - I was loud enough to make up most my side of the street :D
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Usually I'd say sell, but messi is so good this year (for me anyways). Plus it's a 1st owner, so I say keep.
  • HeroBent
    Great pull!

Maybe EA read the poll from a few days ago and decided to show us a little love :D

Thanks mate. Hopefully EA decide to share some love. Double chance probably delivered the goods this time around...
  • HeroBent
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Congrats mate :)

I packed him on 14 and i went mental :D - I was loud enough to make up most my side of the street :D

Thanks man. Hehe.. I am alone home and the console is in the basement. That is good, because the movements in the chair at the time he surfaces is not a view I want the neighbor to have...
  • WFCBagnall
    69502 posts Moderator
    Great pull!

Thanks mate. Hopefully EA decide to share some love. Double chance probably delivered the goods this time around...

Almost ;)
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    I still await the day I pull Messi or CR7 :( I think my best pull since FUT09 has been 92 rated Torres :lol:

Congrats and use him wisely ;)