DDOS help...

MarioMonk
1999 posts Fans' Favourite
I need some help guys as I do not know an awful lot about this subject. What happened was I was in penalties against a player and a guest in the draft final. I was then kicked straight off the servers. My internet then went down. For about 5mins after that I could not connect to the Internet on my Xbox or any other devices in my house. After I got connection back it was very limited and I couldn't get on forums, Facebook or many more websites. A few smaller websites I could obtain access too.
Does this sound like the characteristics of a ddos? Or is this just a simple drop of connection and I am probably just getting carried away?
Cheers guys

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    34112 posts National Team Captain
    it's possible.. either your internet went out due to your ISP... or you were DDOSed.
  • MarioMonk
    1999 posts Fans' Favourite
    Like I says I have not got a great understanding of the subject , the only reason I thought it might be was the timing. Would you think it would be a good idea to speak to rob about this?

Also thank you.
  • AlexSolm
    9377 posts League Winner
    it's possible.. either your internet went out due to your ISP... or you were DDOSed.

How does the other guy get his IP?
  • game101
    1241 posts Professional

• FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    AlexSolm wrote: »

People have their ways.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    34112 posts National Team Captain
    AlexSolm wrote: »

it's really easy man...just google/youtube it. it's stupid easy to get IP addresses
  • Ian_Ando08
    13351 posts Has That Special Something
    It happened to me on draft the other day if you contact EA and explain your circumstances you can get a draft token back ... At first they will give you a standard response but just be firm and state you paid to get in and you want it back ...

Other than that this happens a lot tbh sad people no point in taking any further action let em get on with being bad at Fifa