Team with Messi or Robben & Hazard & Bale & Aguero?

Blue_GamerzXL
996 posts Professional
edited October 2015
Would you rather have Messi with Pedro/Douglas Costa/Lewandowski or those 4 instead of Messi and these 3?

This will be the team I am planning to make and having a hard time deciding whether Mess is worth it over 3 class players.

qy61ig.png
This is the bench if I choose Messi: 8zqlug.png

If I choose the other 4 then this will be the team: defence will still be the same
ngq146.png

Post edited by Blue_GamerzXL on

Comments

• Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    uppppp
  • BestInTheWorld
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Depends, no point spending it on 1 good player and not building a solid team for each position
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Depends, no point spending it on 1 good player and not building a solid team for each position

Thing is the rest of my team is pretty 'solid' uploaded the pic now of the team if Mess is chosen over the other 4
  • fergoosee
    12318 posts Has That Special Something
    neymar
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    fergoosee wrote: »
    neymar

Not an option really as I already plan to get Ribery and Hazard/Pedro there depending if I get Messi or not. Don't really like him on fifa anyway, a bit weak for my liking and dribbling isn't really my strongest suit, also he is way overpriced for my liking.
  • Messi + 100k is enough
  • fergoosee
    neymar

Not an option really as I already plan to get Ribery and Hazard/Pedro there depending if I get Messi or not. Don't really like him on fifa anyway, a bit weak for my liking and dribbling isn't really my strongest suit, also he is way overpriced for my liking.

:(
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    edited October 2015
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Messi + 100k is enough

Naaa check the pic team will be more like around 2.5m with or without Messi anyway so quality for the rest of the team isn't a problem :p
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    neymar

Tbh the biggest putting off from him is there is no way to justify his price of 200k more than Hazard and nearly equal to Robben and Hazard combined cost.
  • fergoosee
    neymar

Tbh the biggest putting off from him is there is no way to justify his price of 200k more than Hazard and nearly equal to Robben and Hazard combined cost.

neymars much better than them :tongue:

buy messi though imo
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    neymar

neymars much better than them :tongue:

buy messi though imo

Yeah that is atm my favorite option too because eventually I will have Hazard/Robben...etc with Messi anyway but that might be a couple of months from now and I am thinking whether saving up for 3-4 individual players over the saving up longer time for a very expensive player like Messi is worth it. Essentially I would replace Messi with Bale if I choose the latter option.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    uppp more opinions please guys
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional

• Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would highly recommend Neymar over any of the top rated players
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional

Any idea why he is so good? 2nd person to recommend him which suggests to me he is quite a big name favorite of a few people on here.
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional

Any idea why he is so good? 2nd person to recommend him which suggests to me he is quite a big name favorite of a few people on here.
    5* skills, 5* weak foot. Draws lots of penalties the way the game is now. Very agile/quick.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    nope123 wrote: »

5* skills, 5* weak foot. Draws lots of penalties the way the game is now. Very agile/quick.

Hmm makes sense maybe an explanation for his seemingly inflated price in fut 16 I guess. Then again surely Ribery/Hazard isn't far behind? I know they don't have 5 star skills but dribbling wise they should be just as good and much cheaper?
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional

• Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional

• kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Messi because you already have great players around him. Ribery won't be any worse than Hazard, Suarez is probably just as good as Aguero, whereas Messi is noticeably better than Bale or Robben.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    kktalha wrote: »
    Messi because you already have great players around him. Ribery won't be any worse than Hazard, Suarez is probably just as good as Aguero, whereas Messi is noticeably better than Bale or Robben.

Good idea but the thing is I also want 2 balanced teams though hence you can see the bench is just as competitive as the 1st 11, I don't really like the idea of one super team with a really cheap fitness team, want 2 balanced teams but I also want to have one of the 2 best players in the game in Messi or Ronaldo at the same time hence this dilemma.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional

• Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional

• Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional

• Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Suarez is really good. Bale is pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ imo. Neymar is definitely one of the OP players this year, you either get penalties or you dribble around the enemy team in the box