ea please do some research into formations and way teams play

Ripsmokey78
73 posts Park Captain
Not every team plays posseion football. Yes alot of top flight teamsdo but if you watch the English game you will also see a lot of diagonal passes yo the wings with overlapping fullbacks, which the AI never do.

Comments

• Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    If you set the instructions correctly they do. Also need the right type of fullback.
  • Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    Why do i have to set all the teams to play different types of football. Shoukd already be there, maybe if we coukd see what formation n style a team plays before a match we coukd change formations acoudanly and you wont get every team playing 4 2 3 1 which cancels the whole midfield game as there standing all in the same places.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Formations are pretty much irrelevant IRL, it's all about player instructions and playstyle. If you want your team to play in a certain way you need to edit the custom tactics and individual player instructions.
  • Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    No your not getting me mate, not the teams we play as, but the opponents, this is for offline play
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Ah...never mind then. Offline is terribly boring.
  • Ripsmokey78
    73 posts Park Captain
    It wouldn't be if the ai was more varied.
  • sonofocelot
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What you're asking is that EA do a days work, something that they haven't done since about 2012. I totally agree but as long as they've got your money for the year they're going to snooze behind their desk until a week before fifa 17s release, quickly take a feature out like practice match or match lobbies or creation centre, and then release it like it's better.

We're going backwards, they won't do what you suggest unfortunately.